Resounding Dissolution (Wolf/Vamp/Hunters Play - Closed! Thanks!!)

Started by Izabella, September 06, 2013, 11:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izabella

Resounding Dissolution

The year was 1812 when the crimson massacre took the small city of Comstock by storm, its rivers running the color of death. The history books would mourn the loss of such a story or eyewitness account, as there were none left to recount the event. Some say that it was the meeting place, the common grounds on which the demon’s accord was founded, routed in a last ditch effort to survive the extinction of their races. Others will tell you that the murders were committed a band of criminals who escaped from a nearby holding house for those that might be executed for vile and hanus crimes. But the memories of that day were just echoes of a nightmare that has yet to be bested in the history of London’s devastating past.

The killings have begun again, human’s ravaged and torn, half eaten in their beds with their children strewn amongst the halls as if running from the monster tucked under their beds. The Council of Elders have gathered to meet and called upon the hunters to come out of hiding and began the search for the creatures of lore that were derived from the stories of the Comstock massacre. Will you fight with us? Or will you allow the beast the lives deep within you to come alive and paint the color of our story with death & violence?

The invitation is set. Won’t you come?

GM: Izabella
Co-GM: Bane

Okay guys, before you jump right in to making a CS, I'm going to explain the different races in depth. Read over this information and then decide what part you'd like to play.

Werewolves:

We're going old school werewolves - Can't control when they change forms (every night when they step in to the moonlight, for Roleplays sake. If it was every full moon then you guys would only be in wolf form for about 5 nights a month, which isn't really fun). They lose all human instincts when in their changed form - attacking any living thing (apart from other werewolves and vampires) and savaging it. The next day they wake up with no memory of the previous night, cuts and bruises all over their skin, severely tired out. When in wolf form, you grow fur and your looks turn more in to that of a dog. You can stand on your hind legs but can also run on all fours at great speeds. They howl loudly, saliva dripping from their mouth which holds their razor sharp fangs. Their entire body turns grey with matted grey/black/brown whatever colour hair (You can describe him in your appearance), their human shaped hands growing razor sharp claws. Sounds good? Well you better keep on fucking running - If you touch any silver at all, your skin is going to burn. If it gets in your blood stream, you have very little time before you die. Werewolves are outcasts from society - any normal humans finds out you're a werewolf and you'll have a mob of humans chasing you out of town in minutes.

*** YOU WILL BE IN A PACK TOGETHER, Bane (Alexander) will be our Alpha... eventually****

Bane - Male
1. Izzy - Female (2)
2. Snowman - Male
3. Kat - Female (I'm assuming here)
4. Prosak - Male

Vampires:

The same goes if you wanna be a vampire - You aren't just some human with fangs. You look like a beautiful human - you age only until you're 27 (tops) - and then you stop aging forever. You've got it quite easy as well. The only way you can die is if you get a stake through your heart, or if you get beheaded. You can morph in to the shadows, shape shifting in to a bat if you want. There is obviously some bad points to being a vampire as well. 

You have an adversity to sunlight, only able to be in it for moments before it begins to bake your skin.  You have an affinity for human blood and must drink daily, but you don't have to kill each time you drink - you can, but you loose a little more of your humanity - ability to feel anything but lust and animalistic.

If you drink something other than human blood, like animals, you will began to change, become less human-like as well, in attitude and appearance.

You have a dislike of the werewolves, and you feel that you are above them in the natural order of things, though the humans are below you both.  You remember your past, but as your heart has ceased to beat for year after year, you are very cold and unfeeling - love is very rare, but lust is bountiful.

You sleep in coffins and die to the world as you sleep, only the setting of the sun brings you back to life.

As you can see - the day cycles will be short, so we will mostly be playing at night.

** YOU ARE ALL IN A COVEN TOGETHER - Izabella (Lillian) will play the coven leader for plot purposes.***

Izzy
1. Idachan - Female
2. RainyHigh - Female
3. Faustus - Male
4. Damien - Male

Hunters:

You're a group of traveling humans from all walks of life. You were brought together for sharing a goal - to rid the world of evil. Maybe you had an encounter in the past with a werewolf or vampire? Perhaps your family was killed as the result of one of the werewolves attacks? A close friend taken from you in to the vampire cult? Whatever happened, the council of elders called on you to rid the world of these supernatural beasts - and there's only a few of them left. They're traveling together. You're right on their tail.

You travel by horse and carriage as a group, setting up camp, following the trail of blood and screams left by the creatures. If you encounter them, you fight them. It's your mission to kill them after all. Your combat skills may vary. You may prefer to wield a bow with silver tipped arrows, or you may prefer to use your average sword and shield. You may be a good thief, stealthy at pick pocketing and finding information, or good at first aid and bandaging up wounds. You have a lot of weapons at your disposal. Swords, daggers, shields, holy water, stakes. Use whatever you can to kill the creatures and do the kingdom proud.

** You will all be arriving in Romania at the beginning of the IC. I will open the IC with the intro post of our characters getting there. You don't know one another, unlike the other groups, so start with a bit of character developing and then we will move forward. (Izabella (Elsie) will take the lead or move aside if needed in this group.

Izzy - Female
1. Doodasaurus - Male
2. Angaroo - Female
3. A Japanese Dane - Male
4. LamentingQuill - Female

SAVE YOUR CS FOR THE OOC, but put your interest here and the part you wish to play. We're taking 3-4 additional (outside of me and Bane) players for each group to not bog this down too much.

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Idachan

19th century vampires? Yes please!

Definitely put me down for a vampire.

Tamhansen

I'll second that.

Oh and maybe put me down for one too. Just one thing: I'll never be an emo vampire
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

doodasaurus

Izabella

Quote from: Idachan on September 06, 2013, 01:11:37 PM
19th century vampires? Yes please!
Definitely put me down for a vampire.

Your spot is saved. Nice to meet you! *smiles and waves*

Quote from: Katataban on September 06, 2013, 01:29:54 PM
I'll second that.

Oh and maybe put me down for one too. Just one thing: I'll never be an emo vampire

I'll put you on my reserve list, baby. Oh and if you play sparkly... we kill you first.

Quote from: doodasaurus on September 06, 2013, 01:41:14 PM
I am thinking about a hunter, if available!

Hey there - A hunter you shall be. :)

When we get all of our spots filled up I'll start working on an OOC and a library/directory of sorts to make life easier.

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Idachan

Brilliant!

Oh yeah, sparkly get's shoved into the sun and/or path of the hunters.

Izabella

Yep, or picked apart by birds while we watch and drink wine.

doodasaurus

As a hunter, I'd shove a sparkly vampire back.  You can have him.  Too small to meet regulations!

Izabella

*laughs* Too funny.

Oh the hunters will so much fun - having their hands full with a mystery and multiple beasts.  :-)

Idachan

Quote from: Izabella on September 06, 2013, 03:41:26 PM
Yep, or picked apart by birds while we watch and drink wine.

Or something red at least.

Tamhansen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT5PByfmlnY

And hey! No fair, that's two on one. If you're gonna do that at least give me some lovin' first :P
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Angaroo

Hello. I'd like to put my interest down as one of the hunters.  :-)

Izabella

Deamonbane

*pokes head inside* Heya ladies and gents...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Idachan

Hrm, are we playing in London or Romania or somewhere completely different? And kind of ages do you see for the vampires in the coven Izabella?

And hello there mysterious. :)

Izabella

Hunters will come from London. The story will take place in Romania though. :)

We're looking at 400-500 years at most. Lillith will be around 600 as the oldest.

Deamonbane

Quote from: Idachan on September 06, 2013, 06:34:16 PMAnd hello there mysterious. :)

I am the Bane that will be the Alpha Male of the werewolf pack... soon to be, anyways...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

SnowMan

This sounds too good to pass up! Any room left in the pack?

Izabella

Absolutely my new friend. Consider one of the positions yours.

SnowMan

Idachan

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 07, 2013, 01:29:59 PM
I am the Bane that will be the Alpha Male of the werewolf pack... soon to be, anyways...

That's what I figured, lovely to see you.

RainyHigh

Interested in being a hunter, but seeing this RP is lacking vampires (whom I love to call vampers LOL), I'd be glad to play one. Haven't yet on E.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Izabella

So I was talking to Bane last evening and we decided that once we have our crew set for each group, you'll be allowed to pick up another character in another group if you like.

So if you signed up for a vamp... we'll have your vamp as your MC and then if you'd like a wolf as well, that's do able.

Hey Idachan. How goes it love.

Bane - you on here, baby?

Rainy - you can have both, dear. Just choose which to join first and we'll open it up for you to choose one more after we start up.

RainyHigh

I'll do the MC as vampire then and later decide if I want a hunter or not. :)
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

SnowMan

Quote from: Izabella on September 07, 2013, 04:37:03 PM
So I was talking to Bane last evening and we decided that once we have our crew set for each group, you'll be allowed to pick up another character in another group if you like.

So if you signed up for a vamp... we'll have your vamp as your MC and then if you'd like a wolf as well, that's do able.

If that's the case, and the Hunter group for some reason doesn't fill up, I'd like to play on of those as well. Would be fun to be able to write both sides of the hunter/hunted (which one is truly which?!) scene.