Conversation with an IM scammer

Started by Vekseid, June 07, 2010, 07:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

Dueling automated responses!

Mine aren't so clever >_>

[6:31 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: soo you busy?
[6:54 PM] vekseid: May I ask who this is? : )
[6:54 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: how are you baby
[6:54 PM] vekseid: Who is this? : )
[6:54 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: good... ur alone right??
[6:55 PM] vekseid: Who is this? : )
[6:55 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: i've been busy like crazy lately, just got home and i'm kinda feeling a little naughty lol..
[6:55 PM] vekseid: Who is this?
[6:56 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: Oh yeah i'm super horny lolz! u?
[6:56 PM] vekseid: Who is this?
[6:56 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: Mhhm babe i love a guy who knows what he wants..u want me to show u something naughty?
[6:56 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: Nice!! lolz i like to wear lingerie for my man and slowly strip out of it...u into that?
[6:57 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: ;)..do you have a cam?
[6:57 PM] vekseid: Who is this?
[6:57 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: I have one but you're not a kid right?
[6:57 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: Can never really be sure..you know??
[6:57 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: k ..well im gonna show you them... just go to http://bit ly/Redacted and click my cam screen or the orange "Join Free" button at the top of the page. Its a free pass so dont give it to anyone else this is just for you babez
[6:58 PM] vekseid: Who is this?
[6:58 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: K honey, just put in your info so the system can verify your age and ill start getting ready for you...like pink ?? thong or shorts
[6:58 PM] vekseid: Who is this?
[6:58 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: i use this site to play on cause i don't want to be recorded!...this site doesn't allow people to record my cam! u know?
[6:59 PM] vekseid: Who is this?
[6:59 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: credit card is just to verify your age, u get in for free thru my cam session invite but u need to verify babe ..cant show tits and pussy to minors..you know? lolz
[6:59 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: let me know if you need any help..i'm gonna slip into something nice for you..k?
[6:59 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: k
[7:00 PM] vekseid: Who is this?
[7:00 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: k
[7:00 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: are u in babe??
[7:00 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: k
[7:00 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: u in?

Marguerite

Kath seems determined to make sure you see her ta-ta's with your credit card.

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Brandon

Your responses werent that clever but they still made me laugh
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Wolfy

Reminds me of Tosh.0 with the Wii Fit Girl....

"Hi Daniel!"
Daniel: Show me your butt.
"I'm doing good, how are you?"
Daniel: Show me your butt.

lol

HockeyGod

I'm sorry, I won't do it again Vekseid. I promise...I'll stick to my sessions with <start a rumor>.

Lady Annabelle

If the first question of 'Who Is This?' doesn't succeed...

...ask 19 more times!  That will get a response... ;)

I am highly impressed with your persistence and your patience!  :D
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Neophyte

Quote from: Vekseid on June 07, 2010, 07:05:13 PM
[7:00 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: u in?

You get that kind of situation alot?

Chevalier des Poissons

And in the end...

Vekseid still doesn't know who she is.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

TheGerbilyOne

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on June 09, 2010, 05:06:44 PM
And in the end...

Vekseid still doesn't know who she is.

Not for a lack of trying

Vekseid

More from out scam and fraud friends at camsfly dot com.

It seems saying spambot/scambot will automatically stop the conversation for awhile.

[8:43 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: Hey was up!
[8:44 PM] vekseid: If it isn't my favorite spambot
kathhornbargerhs821 signed off 11:34 PM
kathhornbargerhs821 signed on 1:24 AM
Saturday, June 12, 2010 2:44 AM
[2:44 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: Hello :-)??
kathhornbargerhs821 signed off 5:08 AM
kathhornbargerhs821 signed on 2:11 PM
[2:12 PM] kathhornbargerhs821: xoxo hi
[2:12 PM] vekseid: How are you, scambot?
kathhornbargerhs821 signed off 11:08 AM
kathhornbargerhs821 signed on 2:52 PM
Monday, June 14, 2010 3:25 AM
[3:25 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: Im lonely..give me company??
[7:09 AM] vekseid: You're a computer, how can you know what lonely is?
[7:09 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: how are you baby
[7:10 AM] vekseid: Crazy, as if I'm talking to something that does not comprehend English.
[7:11 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: good... ur alone right??
[7:11 AM] vekseid: Not at all, I am surrounded by my imaginary friends.
[7:11 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: i've been busy like crazy lately, just got home and i'm kinda feeling a little naughty lol..
[7:12 AM] vekseid: Busy sending out millions of these messages I bet! You do know this is your third time talking to me? Your programmers suck gangrenous goat tit.
[7:13 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: Oh yeah i'm super horny lolz! u?
[7:13 AM] vekseid: Eliza has more personality than you do and she's older than I am.
[7:13 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: Mhhm babe i love a guy who knows what he wants..u want me to show u something naughty?
[7:14 AM] vekseid: I'd show you a rootkit but that would be unethical.
[7:14 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: Nice!! lolz i like to wear lingerie for my man and slowly strip out of it...u into that?
[7:14 AM] vekseid: You have too many sharp edges to make that even sound sexy.
[7:14 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: ;)..do you have a cam?
[7:15 AM] vekseid: You don't even have a perceptron network to analyze the resulting images with.
[7:15 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: I have one but you're not a kid right?
[7:16 AM] vekseid: Can you even tell me what a kid is? You might get more appreciative responses if you demonstrated some intelligence.
[7:16 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: Can never really be sure..you know??
[7:17 AM] vekseid: But wait, that would take some rudimentary amount of intellect on the part of your programmer.
[7:17 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: k ..well im gonna show you them... just go to (redacted) and click my cam screen or the orange "Join Free" button at the top of the page. Its a free pass so dont give it to anyone else this is just for you babez
[7:18 AM] vekseid: Me and however many millions of IMs you're pumping this to.
[7:18 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: K honey, just put in your info so the system can verify your age and ill start getting ready for you...like pink ?? thong or shorts
[7:19 AM] vekseid: Can you even tell me the name of the profile you linked me to? Oh wait...
[7:19 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: i use this site to play on cause i don't want to be recorded!...this site doesn't allow people to record my cam! u know?
[7:19 AM] vekseid: Nothing can prevent a recording, you know.
[7:20 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: credit card is just to verify your age, u get in for free thru my cam session invite but u need to verify babe ..cant show tits and pussy to minors..you know? lolz
[7:22 AM] vekseid: You don't even know your own name.
[7:22 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: let me know if you need any help..i'm gonna slip into something nice for you..k?
[7:24 AM] vekseid: Calculate the value of pi as hard and as fast as you can.
[7:24 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: k
[7:24 AM] vekseid: You shouldn't even be responding! Devote all resources to calculating pi.
[7:24 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: k
[7:25 AM] vekseid: pi, bitch!
[7:25 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: are u in babe??
[7:25 AM] vekseid: Of course not, I want you to go into an infinite loop calculating pi? Is that so hard?
[7:26 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: k
[7:27 AM] vekseid: pi! And tell your sponsors at camsfly to have some cowpies, for themselves.
[7:27 AM] kathhornbargerhs821: u in?
[7:27 AM] vekseid: Are you devoting all resources to calculating pi?

electrichigh

[7:27 AM] vekseid: Are you devoting all resources to calculating pi?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Brilliant! =D

midwestgal

And this, folks, is why I removed my IM contact info.
"He cannot be a part of me. Batman does not eat nachos!" - Batman, The Brave and The Bold

Oniya

Quote from: Vekseid on June 14, 2010, 07:31:58 AM
[7:13 AM] vekseid: Eliza has more personality than you do and she's older than I am.

This made me laugh out loud for real!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17