GreenGrass' RP Starters and Pic Inspirations

Started by GreenGrass, March 24, 2015, 08:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenGrass

Most of my stories either involve my character being female, transforming from a male into a female, transforming into a futa, or just plain futa. Transformation doesn't have to appear in the story but bonus points if it does. I do not care what your gender is. I will tend to play more submissive if given the opportunity. If all of these things sound ok please continue.

I do like to go through the story-lines just a little bit to find a little about where we are going with the story. If you want to talk please PM me.

30th Birthday - M/F
Category - Transformation
Type - On going
My Role - "Husband"
Partner's Role - Wife
Storyline - My wife received a job offer that was too good to pass up. We moved across the county to California and decided to change our lives to the people we wanted to be. On the drive across the country we celebrated my 30th birthday. My wife gave me this pill to allow me to start a new life for me that we always wanted. When I awoke the next morning I found that I had changed into a beautiful 23 year old woman. Luckily my wife loved the change and was very eager to love my new body.
Content/Other Ideas - Slight D/s, open to most bedroom activities, Your character loves feminizing mine. My character can be changed into a futa instead. My wife "rents" me out to her friends and neighbors. She loves to watch me being used by them. You would need to play the other characters.

Date Night - M/F
Type - One Shot
My Role - "Husband/Boyfriend"
Partner's Role - "Wife/Girlfriend"
Storyline - For date night, my character magically switches bodies with his significant other for a night of fun on the town and exploring their new bodies.
Content/Other Ideas - Role reversal, dressing up, most bedroom activities. Can include adultery/flirting with others, public sex, slight humiliation.

When I Was Younger - M/F or F/F
Type - One Shot or Ongoing
My Role - Wife
Partner's Role - Husband/Wife and others
Storyline - My character wakes up one morning and find that she's turned back into her 18 year old self. She still has all the memories, but the body of a teenager. Her partner loves this. She then goes away to visit her child at college to live as a teenager for a weekend.
Content/Other Ideas - Age difference, most bedroom activities, experimentation. If her child is involved, no incest, but step daughter/son is fine.

Cheerleader for One - F/F
Category - Lesbian
My Role - Cheerleader
Partner's Role - Sports team member
Storyline - Set in high school/college, my character, a cheerleader, is falling in love with a member of a sports team (softball being main preference, but can be basketball, gymnastics, swimming, tennis). My character travels with the team cheering for them as they explore their sexuality. No underage (Roleplay must be 18+)
Content/Other Ideas - Exploration, slight D/s, uniforms, teenagers (all of legal age), most bedroom activities. My character can be a Futa.
Sample Image
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Maid for the Whole Family - M/F or F/F
Category - Everyone
My Role - The Maid
Partner's Role - Multiple characters including Husband/Wife and age appropriate teenagers
Storyline - My early 20's character was just hired on to be a live in maid/helper to a upper-middle class family. The maid is happy helping everyone with their chores and wants and needs, and everyone gets a turn with her. Only she knows that everyone has been involved.
Content/Other Ideas - D/s, Age difference, most bedroom activities. My character can be a Futa.
Sample Image

Celebrity Desire - M/F or F/F
Type - One Shot
My Role - The person who changes into a celebrity
Partner's Role - The person who wants to be with the celebrity
Storyline - My character takes a pill and changes into a celebrity lookalike for a night for the pleasure of the other person. The relationship before the change can be most anything (husband/wife, girlfriend/girlfriend, friend/friend, M/M, F/F, M/F). Regular On/Offs apply for this roleplay.
Content/Other Ideas - Names to choose from: Alison Brie - Carla Gugino - Christina Hendricks - Eliza Dushku - Emily VanCamp - Emmy Rossum - Famke Janssen - Gabrielle Union - Hayden Panettiere - Isla Fisher - Jennifer Connelly - Jennifer Love Hewitt - Julie Bowen - Kelly Brook - Kerry Washington - Kim Kardashian - Kristen Bell - Lacy Chabert - Lucy Liu - Melissa Joan Hart - Molly Quinn - Oliva Wilde - Olivia Munn - Rachel McAdams - Rachel Weisz - Sarah Shahi - Scarlet Johannson - Selma Hayak - Sophia Bush - Stephanie Seymour - Tiffany Thessian. If there are any requests let me know.

The Other Woman - M/F/F
Category - Everyone/Transformation variant
My Role - The other woman
Partner's Role - Multiple characters including Husband/Wife
Storyline - The wife knows my character from something and we get to drinking at her home. She confess to mine that she's a Cuckquean: loves to see her husband with other woman and sometimes participates at his desire. I find it compelling and becomes the second woman in their relationship joining them in bed, on vacations, everywhere. My character could either be a secret or open with everyone. The husband would be the dominant one in the relationship and the relationship between the wife and the mistress can be discussed.
Content/Other Ideas - D/s, Age difference, most bedroom activities, watching, group sex. Age of characters can be discussed from 18+ to 40+. My character can be a man turned into a woman/futa by the wife if desired but not necessary for this roleplay.
Sample Image

Stacy's Mom - F/F
Category - Lesbian/Everyone
My Role - Either
Partner's Role - Either
Storyline - Sarah was not like other teenage girls. Instead of developing crushes of boys her own age she lusted after her best friend's mother. The divorced, lonely mother, started to like the girl as well. Now that Sarah was of legal age, Mrs. Goode wanted to see if they could just take time together. After all, she did have a opening for an internship at her office for the summer and Sarah was the perfect candidate for it.
Content/Other Ideas - D/s, Age difference. Teaching, exploring, sneaking around, toys.
Sample image

Genie in a Bottle - M/F or F/F
Category - Everyone
My Role - The Genie
Partner's Role - The Genie's master
Storyline - Your character received an inheritance from a dead relative. The only thing you got was this old bottle that was capped with a cork. While cleaning the bottle wondering what you are going to do with it you release the beautiful female Genie of the lamp. You get three wishes, all leaning with a sexual slant more than a Monkey's Paw slant.
Content/Other Ideas - D/s. This could very well be a light hearted comedy where YC acknowledges the tropes of the Genie. It could be like Bewitched/I Dream of Jeanie or if you just want a sexual adventure that could arranged as well.
Sample Image

Picture Inspirations

These are separated into different categories. They can be mixed and matched and be used for other situations as well. These images are NSFW.
Faces I like to use during roleplay
For Futa roleplay
For gender bending roleplay
Outfits/faces for roleplay
Other situations for roleplay

GreenGrass

PT

Hello. Great ideas!

The Maid one really fits in with some of my fantasies. Would be a thrill to work on that with you. And I am good at playing multiple characters.

Let's try to make some sexy magic!

GreenGrass

GreenGrass

Added Stacy's Mom and Genie in a Bottle. Removed The New Teacher.