Dealing with Trauma: first hand experience with Love, Loss, and Rebirth.

Started by Aemirys, January 15, 2012, 08:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italia

I just want to say, this would be a huge help to others if you shared your story with others. It is pretty amazing that you can share such things. Thank you because it really helped me with a decision I have been weighing. Stay strong. We women are made the way we are to be strong individuals. :)
My characters, Ask me about them! ^__^ If you are interested, feel free to roleplay with one. :) Just let me know which one you are using please. ;D

Lets take over the world! Come join us. :DThe Mansion Of 242

O/O Page

Aemirys

16 MARCH 2012

...Phoenix Rebirthday....

I have decided to think of this day and refer to now as my Phoenix Rebirthday.... a day to celebrate and commemorate and of course to always remember and to be mindful and thankful of the positives that have come as a result of it.

I really wish I had the time to be able to write my thoughts down but alas I'm pressed for time, even taking the time to just briefly do this is making me late.

I do feel a lot like the White Rabbit these days!

╔══════════ ೋღ ♥ ღೋ ═════════╗
♥                        16.03.2010                     ♥
╚══════════ ೋღ ♥ ღೋ ═════════╝

"Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.
And the selfsame well from which your
laughter rises was oftentime filled with your tears...
When you are joyous, look deep into
your heart and you shall find it is only
that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.
When you are sorrowful look again in
your heart, and you shall see that in truth
you are weeping for that which has been
your delight."

- Khalil Gibran

...In truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight....

★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Asgard

Dear Aemirys,

Your fight is a long and hard one I can only breath deeply as I think of it all. I can relate in only the slightest of ways in that I've just restored an old Goldwing and am starting to ride it. I worry all of the time when I ride but not about the bike rather about my fellow drivers. Worry takes away from the joy of the journey but I often think that this is the struggle we are here on this earth to struggle and thrive in the face of adversity.

You have been given a second chance and it seems to me you are on your way. Travel well, travel light.

Asgard

FunkyKinkyGuy

Hi Aemirys,

Arrived here via FL.  Hadn't realised adult role-playing even existed online.  Live and learn : )

As many have already said, I want to thank you for sharing your painful experiences.  Your blog is very inspiring.
As is your rebirth (happy belated rebirthday!). 

I msgs you at FL before learning of the full scope of your accident.  I hope I wasn't insensitive, if so not intentional.

Hope that every day you continue to grow stronger and more complete.

I'm going to have a look around this site (very interesting) so please don't be a stranger.

Also please continue to post on your journey.

Much health and happiness to you lovely.

FKG xxx