Arkaniel is looking for...

Started by Arkaniel, January 30, 2013, 06:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

Having recently watched the Nolan verse trilogy of Batman, I would be very interested in picking up a story in this verse...

Ideally, I would be looking for a partner to play Selina Kyle/Catwoman. The setting could be Gotham, after the final movie, where instead of choosing a new life, Bruce Wayne returns to Gotham instead of leaving everything to Blake. He has to struggle with his aged and injured body, forcing himself to take up the cowl again and to stay fit, while using his business acumen and every charm in his pocketbook to restore Wayne Enterprises, to restore Gotham and clean up the mess in Bane's aftermath... All the while with the spirited Selina Kyle by his side and the unique talents she can bring to their union.

Alternatively, I would be interested in picking up the story after the Dark knight movie, exploring an earlier insertion of Catwoman into the post Joker mythos and a Gotham where Batman didn't hide away.

-----

I am also interested in playing a story post the Amazing Spider-Man movie. There are plenty of marvel heroines, X-women and even Black Cat that could be played and introduced into this new adaptation of the Spider-Man verse. Could be Avengers, could be the difficult romance and gritty untold story of the Black Cat and Spider-Man, could be a full out mutant war... Everything is possible.

Potential roles: Black Cat, Ms. Marvel, Spiderwoman, Storm, Mary Jane, Gwen Stacy,...

-----

Besides Amazing Spiderman, I also love the Ultimate Spider-Man comics and would be very interested in a partner to take up a female character of his or her choice. As a twist on this universe... What if Spider-Man died like in the comics... But didn't stay dead. What if he woke up on another earth, one where there either aren't any publicly known heroes yet, or perhaps a gritty version of the DC Universe.

Potential roles: Black Cat, Wonder Girl, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Kitty Pryde,...

If interested, please send me a private message!