Previous topic - Next topic

SeriousMoonlight

Player: SeriousMoonlight

Name: Rose "Skylark" Angmar

Height: 5'5"
Build: Athletic
Race: Human

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Rose is boisterous and confident, occasionally bordering on cocky. She's always up for a good adventure and dives headfirst into any task she takes on. Due to her charismatic and charming nature, she finds it very easy to befriend people. As most thieves do, she has a mischievous streak and a knack for worming her way into (and out of) trouble. She's quick-witted and intelligent, and can be bitingly sarcastic to people she doesn't like. When she's on a job or fighting, she becomes quite focused and intense, fully immersing herself in the thrill and excitement. For someone whose job it is to hide and lie, she's very forthcoming and honest about her feelings and personality - with Rose, what you see is what you get (assuming you can see her at all).

History: Rose Angmar was born in the kingdom's capital and learned to fend for herself at an early age in the slums. She quickly learned that she loved the thrill of stealing, and was soon making quite a name for herself as "Skylark". Her confidence in herself was well-placed, and her abilities never failed her. She traveled all around the kingdom, taking relics and treasure for her own, breaking hearts, and telling stories. By the time she was 20, the exploits of master thief Skylark had been told all around the kingdom. Recently, she wanted to make her biggest heist yet - breaking into the King's treasury.

All was going well, when she slipped up and made a mistake for the first time in her thieving career. The layouts of the castle she'd gotten were faulty and hadn't shown accurate guard patrols - and she was caught. Instead of executing her, the King thought her particular talents could be useful, and sentenced her to go on an impossible quest from which he thought she likely would not return.
Hello, I'm Moon!
My preferred pronouns are they/them/their/theirs/themself! Thank you!
ONs and OFFs + Request Thread

Chrystal

Okay, so we have a cleric, a ranger, a wizard, a fighter, and a rogue.

Seems like a full compliment to me?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

grovercjuk

Player: Grovercjuk

Name: Atmos

Height:   6 Foot
Build: Slim
Race: Human

Sexuality: Hetrosexual.

Personality:
                    Atmos is very easy going, likes to talk to people taking a genuine interest in them. However he does have a problem with people who think they are better then others. This tends to come out in sarcasm and he can be unwilling to back down. Those that abuse nature or the weak he responds to, causing them annoyance and problems however he can.

History:
                   Atmos left the circle to which he belonged by mutual consent following his actions in regard to woodcutters. The woodcutters where clearing the forest to which the Druid's objected. They took their case to the local lord and court but to no avail, mainly because the powerful where making good profits out of it as Atmos said.

The druid's continued actions where of a peaceful way to which Atmos strongly objected and when 'things' began to happen to the woodcutters, swarms of bees, water that gave them the runs etc., he was suspected. Following a meeting he was asked to leave, which he did. Ever since he has been wandering the land.

Appearance
On first sight Atmos appears completely average, not small nor tall at 5' 11" dressed in a simple brown robe. His leather armour bears the signs of a lot of travel, although it is well maintained Atmos is concerned about things that need doing. His belongings are slung over his shoulder again in a well-used sack that he has attached a rope to for easy carrying.
      From under his long unkempt brown hair his blue eyes twinkle and he has a ready smile for all he meets.  He ambles along rather than striding or walking with purpose although in a natural setting it may be noted by the acute of eye that he leaves little trace winding his way through the densest of undergrowth with ease.

who149

Alright, I think 6 is a pretty good number.

Do you have an idea for a story Ring?

Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

Chrystal

Actually, I think we could probably do with a dwarf. Little guy or gal with a big axe!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

grovercjuk

Chrystal's Dragon egg idea sounds good?

Chrystal

I think that's what we're using, but you might want to wait for Ring to confirm that... He did PM me about it just before reviving the thread.

Apple of Eris

Steal egg, make omelet, throw it at the bad guys, wait for angry mommy dragon to go eat them?

Looks like everyone's chomping at the bit to start. :)
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Chrystal

lol something like that, yeah! *giggles*

who149

Quote from: Apple of Eris on May 05, 2012, 05:00:41 PM
Steal egg, make omelet, throw it at the bad guys, wait for angry mommy dragon to go eat them?

Angoth: Hm, plan makes sense to me. Lets go!

Ons and offs!

SeriousMoonlight

Quote from: Apple of Eris on May 05, 2012, 05:00:41 PM

Well, I've got the stealing bit down, but I'm a terrible cook  ;D
Hello, I'm Moon!
My preferred pronouns are they/them/their/theirs/themself! Thank you!
ONs and OFFs + Request Thread

Ringtail69

Quote from: Teridas on May 04, 2012, 02:21:24 PM
This could be interesting, I'd like to join if you don't mind.

sure if you want to still join teridas, just post if you are

as for everyone else sorry i haven't been on much the last few days, severe storms messing with my internet connection. but ya, i love how the group is looking but im open to others joining if they want to. as for how to start by answering a summons from across kingdom A (here named Kingdom Of Eleilian) and those that answered the summons are to meet in an inn called "The Swaggering King" in the capital city, Alluna and from there we are greeted with the details of our mission, told our rewards and then set off on our journey.

how does that sound to everyone?

Chrystal

grovercjuk

Yup lets roll with that. :)

Apple of Eris

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

who149

Alright, that'll work.

Ons and offs!

Ringtail69

ok i will start up the rp and then place a link here for everyone, im also going to toss in a character of my own

Player: Ringtail69

Name: Kristine "fireheart" Rackham

Height: 5' 7"
Build: athleticly toned
Race: human

Sexuality: bi curious

Personality: strong willed, has a few anger issues but she normally tries to keep them in check. due to her father's and her's reputation she is use to people letting her get her way.

History: she is the only child (acknowledged by her father) to the infamous pirate captain, captain firebeard. shew grew up around sailors all her life since her mother was a tavern wench in a port city frequented by pirates.  after some years of searching she found her father and forced him to accept her as his own blood. then for years she sailed under his flag she enjoyed the thrill of livign a pirates life but she began to want more so she began to head inland to spread her reputation and to test her skill.

Ringtail69

hey guys im having a bit of an issue on which group to put this in so whats yours guy's input?

Chrystal

Okay, your options are:

Light: Exotic Small Groups - This limits player interactions to consensual sex, minimal violence. I would place it in Exotic simply because it is a fantasy world and although all characters are human/elf at the moment, we may still end up with other characters or NPCs that aren't.

Bondage: Exotic Small Groups - I wouldn't use this one, because it's almost exclusively for bondage sex based RPs, where players consent to being tied up by other players....

NC: Exotic-Freeform Small Groups  - If you aren't planning on using a system, and you want to allow players to do things to each other's characters without the characters' consent, this is the place to put it. (NB: I always say that non-consent applies to the character and NOT to the player!) This forum allows you the maximum lee-way in terms of player interaction and is probably where I would consider putting the RP.

Extreme: Small Groups - Put the RP in here if you plan on allowing things like water sports, beastiality, incest, or graphic descriptions of violence.

In truth, it comes down to two: Light: Exotic Small Groups and NC: Exotic-freeform Small Groups.

The choice really is between the player characters getting raped or not, and the level of violence depicted. The lines are pretty blurred anyway.

Apple of Eris

My input is, wherever! I'm fine with anything that stays clear of my offs, other than that I couldn't care less with how light or heavy this gets. I just want to write something!

:D

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Ringtail69

who149

dang, bad day to not be on~ I'll post my first post tomorrow.

Ons and offs!

Ringtail69

its all right, i can wait

Chrystal

*Giggles*

It's funny what time-zones can do.

Quote from: who149 on May 08, 2012, 11:39:07 PM
dang, bad day to not be on~ I'll post my first post tomorrow.

According to what I see on my screen, Who, you posted that today, at 05:39:07. And you made your IC post at 14:46:04.

Yeah I realise that for you there was a night's sleep in between the two, I just find it entertaining that for me they are on the same day! I have a weird sense of humour.

Chrystal

All.

I'm sure we all realise we are waiting on one player.

Please be patient. He's had a tough week - I'm sure we all know how that feels, but has informed Ring and myself that he is still interested and will be posting over the weekend.

In the meantime, if someone wants to break the ice by starting a conversation, please feel free. Although Niomah is more than likely to answer in monosyllables if addressed - purely because that's her way.