The Poop Deck [OOC]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 08:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

*leaves hugs for everyone* No matter how things turn out, is only a game. And no matter who wins, you're all awesome & I am enjoying playing with all of you. ^^

Personally I'm super excited by the current game's events! It's like watching the best actiony point of a movie!  :D

Kiric Rand

You know, it has been fun, if a bit tense.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

King Serperior

Quote from: Blythe on October 02, 2016, 03:55:22 PM
*leaves hugs for everyone* No matter how things turn out, is only a game. And no matter who wins, you're all awesome & I am enjoying playing with all of you. ^^

Personally I'm super excited by the current game's events! It's like watching the best actiony point of a movie!  :D
*Is the quiet, geeky guy who's trying to hack the firewalls of the robot pirate invaders while crawling through the air ducts in said movie*

>_>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: King Serperior on October 02, 2016, 03:57:33 PM
*Is the quiet, geeky guy who's trying to hack the firewalls of the robot pirate invaders while crawling through the air ducts in said movie*

>_>
*laughs*  That's a good one!

yugi006

Quote from: Blythe on October 02, 2016, 03:55:22 PM

The best games are the ones played with awesome friends. Blythe you always make games super enjoyable and fun.

Kiric Rand

Quote from: King Serperior on October 02, 2016, 03:57:33 PM

>_>

I am usually the first one dead
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Ryven

Quote from: Kiric Rand on October 02, 2016, 04:35:17 PM
I am usually the first one dead

That was me too back when I played a lot of these.

Autumn Sativus

I don't do this crazy stuff often because of that tension that sometimes happens, I'm really glad that thus far no one has rampaged or rage quit and revealed themselves (totally impressed lol). It's just for fun and this game is so intense, my goodness what's happening behind the scenes... I can't wait to reveal the nonsense lol ;)

We'll still have some good fun with the next games, I think they'll all be more standard regardless of which GM? Lol :-)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Beguile's Mistress

I hope so.  I hate seeing people get stressed out over a game.

Rel Mayer

Honestly the fact that I am so confused means that this game has been awesome!

Usually I have an idea, but I feel completely clueless in this game! Which makes it so interesting each night/day.

persephone325

I was looking around the internet for various types of mafia games, and found quite a few that looked interesting.

I'm debating making an interest thread for it. It only needs 4 people and, as such, would probably only take 2 to 3 days. Maybe even less. This would be like a test game, though, to see if it's a viable type of game.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Blythe

I'll be taking a break for a while from mafia after this one. My mental batteries need to recharge before I'll be ready for more mafia games, although I am having fun in this one. ^^

Remiel

Yeah.  I feel like, after this, no one's ever going to believe a single word I say.... ;_;

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Remiel on October 03, 2016, 12:45:45 PM
Yeah.  I feel like, after this, no one's ever going to believe a single word I say.... ;_;
A lot of fit depends on how hard you hit the nail when you try to hammer in your point.

persephone325

I wasn't gonna run it like, immediately after this. lol I wouldn't do that to you guys.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Remiel on October 03, 2016, 12:45:45 PM

But do we ever? O:)

Beguile's Mistress

Remiel has been here almost as long a me and I've known him to be a good guy, on occasion! :D

King Serperior

Quote from: Remiel on October 03, 2016, 01:09:28 PM
Hey, I'm not always the bad guy!
Pirates are neither good nor bad!  Look at Jack Sparrow for example!  Like him, Rem is liable to do silly, questionably reasonably intelligent decisions that leaves onlookers unable to make words as they try to figure out if they are absolute geniuses or if it's sheer, dumb luck!   XD

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Beguile's Mistress

Verasaille

I am here, but since I have not actually been part of the game for a bit now, I would be up for another game. I am not good at this, and I need more practice.

Remi we love you anyway. It's part of your charm to be a pirate like Jack Sparrow! Scoundrels like you are always intriguing and fun.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

KatKwik

I'm willing. Let me know closer to the time. I've got some free time after the end of the month.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Beguile's Mistress

Rel Mayer

You are literally a lifesaver, BeMi!

Beguile's Mistress

Wintergreen, don't you know! ;D