Demon breeding

Started by Vekseid, December 16, 2007, 03:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

So, Solstice and I have a somewhat rough idea of a demon breeding game. I haven't thought up much of a setting for it yet (I do have one I could dig up), but, Solstice being the type of girl she is, she wants some additional victims, though I'm not sure if I could handle more than one or two right now.

This setting would involve extremely heavy rape, deflowering, subjugation and repeated impregnation from a critter that I'll draw up based on the desires and limits of the players involved.

Serenity Vixen

Typically, this idea is a little more extreme then my tastes, however, I have been wanting to play a game with the two of you. Will the girls involved be mortal, or can a succubus be involved?  Maybe a... cat-like Succubus?  :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Mia

I would like to meet the woman that invented sex to see what she is working on now.

ON and OFF: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8615.0

RubySlippers

I think this is a disgusting and perverted idea only a lowest and most purient mind with juvenile tendencies could enjoy you perverts!

Have room for one more?- LOL

I'm thinking sixteen year old catholic schoolgirl with the mandatory uniform and wholesome appearance, with wide hips good for passing children. Any chance he will force us to have sex with each other besides him?

Serenity Vixen

I certainly hope so!!!   :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

TheLivingWonder

Well, looks like you have enough already, but just in case, I can dig it. :)

Sorsha

I have two different characters who would be very interested in such a game.  One is this one Sorsha who is an Elven fighter and magic user and the the other is Elenara Isiliri a Elven magic user who is 1/2 Dragon, without being like D&D 1/2 Dragon, I figure but Demons tend to travel other planes and one of them could be where Elves live. 

Being Half Elven Half Demon or 1/4 Elf/14 Dragon and 1/2 Demon would be an interesting outcome of such a breeding.

If I remember rightly Demon Lore says that Demons, like males cat, have bards on their cocks that extend outward when their cocks are erect.  I will help play a demon so more females can be bred.

Hmmmm. on another note Vekseid, you could be a Demon Lord wanting to breed a 1/2 Demon army to aid you in taking over one of the layers of the Abyss.

NCEF is fine with me.
History is made at night.  Character is what you are in the dark.  ----Lord John Warfin in Buckaroo Banzai

Ons and Offs

Serenity Vixen

Since so many are interested, I am going to drop out for now. Keep me in mind though if a time comes that another girl is needed, and please let me know where it posts. I would really like to read this :)

Elven Sex Goddess

Ok posting Vekseid. 

Like said in pm sent, is very much interested.   If pulling from different worlds and allowing the captive women to be other then human.  I have a concept of playing a drow first daughter that has been powered played by her own matron mother into being becoming part of the demon's harem as a deal of an evil alliance or service that had been rendered to the drow house. 

Coming from the background of do anything to claw to the top.   Her goal will be simple, she will do anything to be the number one favorite. It is bred into her over a life time of scheming.  As she views it as nothing more then her going to another house.  One which she schemes to be at the very top. 

Vekseid

I can alternatively do a larger game, hrm.

A power-mad warlock (or not altogether with it sorceress) travels to one of the demon realms in an attempt to release an ancient, long-sealed demon lord. To lure him out, he (or she... >_>)  has literally captured a number of virgin princesses from across the planes in order to facilitate service.

I can make this a small game this way and the girls can have some degree of interaction with each other...

Any thoughts?

Mia

My thought was to play the totally unaware poor innocent girl that has no clue what so ever what is going on... more or less she will be scared out of her wits by this.

As a game it need multi-threads as an "action" with a demon might take some time and we wouldn't want to force all others into HOLD.
I would like to meet the woman that invented sex to see what she is working on now.

Vekseid

If someone wants to play the sorceress, we can do that. If not it will be a silly male and I will start the thread.

Serenity Vixen

Well... I always did wqant to play a Sorceress, I am just not sure how well I can pull off playing an evil character, but I am willing to give it a try if no one else wants to play this part :)

Elvi

*coughs* Vrees *coughs*

She hasn't been out of 'the cupboard' for a long time....
Are you looking for a co-dom as it were Vek?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Sorsha

Well Sorsha is definitely a Warrior Princess, while Elenara just an exquisite Elven princess

Will that still lead to the demon breeding as a base of the game.  Wizard gets his power and Demon get his army.
History is made at night.  Character is what you are in the dark.  ----Lord John Warfin in Buckaroo Banzai

Ons and Offs

OldSchoolGamer

I could picture myself playing a character from modern times...a journalist (female) who has caught wind of some rather peculiar goings-on.  Maybe some unsolved rapes or disappearances.  She gets one clue after another, each more bizarre than the last.  A hardened skeptic, she just refuses to connect the dots, since the shape that would be revealed is something utterly beyond her comprehension.

In the end of course, the truth will be impossible for her to deny...but by then it will be too late.  The demon will have bred her, and will demand she bring others to be bred as well...

Sorsha

Okay here is some information concerning the game.  It was have a Fantasy flavor, time is irrelavent.  Magic is part of it, setting will be in a castle at the borders of a human Kingdom and a vast Elven Forest Kingdom.  So females interested in playing can fall into a number of categories.  We have come up with a few ideas about how the female will get to the castle, but they are not the only ways.

Ways to be gotten to the castle for the intended purpose of Demon breeding:

Be kidnapped in nearby cities and towns.
Be hired in a city ar town to work in the castle.
Elves to be captured by hunters in the borders of the forest.
Gathered magically.
Taken from a different time.

Or whatever your fertile imagination can concieve as an introducction to the Castle.

Looks like I am playing the Sorceress for now as well a two hapless victims.  Vekseid with be playing the Demon of course.

There might be some need for a couple of males to play hunters and such.  With fringe benifits. 

Let us know how you want to begin.

Ons and Offs

Mia

So it is fully possible to be magically kidnapped from the "modern" era?

Elenara Isiliri

History is made at night.  Character is what you are in the dark. (Quote of Lord John Warfin from Buckaroo Banzai)

Serenity Vixen

How about a female huntress who is mercenary enough to capture and sell female captives, and greedy enough to risk becoming a slave herself?

Elenara Isiliri

Fine would you work in a city or in the elven forest.  Forest would be closer and leave you vulnerable to crossing the path of the Demon.
History is made at night.  Character is what you are in the dark. (Quote of Lord John Warfin from Buckaroo Banzai)

Serenity Vixen

I would be happy with either, but the forest would be preferable I think
Ummm... can I be a catgril?  *Flashes her sexiest smiles*

King_Furby

you need people to play monsters and demons. i could maybe play a lizzard monster.

Vekseid

Of course there are catgirls >: )
* Vekseid is greedy.

Any limits on the kind of demon?

Serenity Vixen

A Jaded former Princess turned Huntress catgirl who will do what it takes to get whyat she wants. Maybe she has worked with the Sorceress before, which is how she becomes involved in hunting elf girls for the Sorceress...
She may not know what happens to them, and takes pains not to find out...

So what does she do if and when she does find out? and how will she react if confronted by the demon?

Will be interesting to find out :)

Is she truly evil, as she appears to be?

Reminds me a little of the Who Song "Behind Blue Eyes"  :P