Martin's Cravings M/f

Started by Martinx31, June 25, 2010, 08:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinx31

Looking for some active roleplays, i'm quite new to forum rp though i've got a long expirience in rp games..(Just check On and offs for more info) I've got three plots that come to mind at this point, they're always open for editing :3

Plots:

- The Dark Vanguard -
Kargen a young warlock apprentice, once teached by the mightyest of wizards now banished for his lust of destruction. In his banishment from the great white tower of AhnTuraij he begins to travel around the world searching for new ways of power so that he may once day destroy his betraying master. In his search he comes across an ancient book that gives him the power of summoning Lix'ji the Succubus demon. Created to drain the souls of humans, using her sexuality and magic to obtain them. Once their souls are connected making Lix'ji his pet he gains new powers; one of these that he can share his blood with her to restore her injuries. Rather swiftly though Kargen realises he doesn't only need Lix'ji for soul..he also needs her for his sexual appetite.
~Bondage~Heavy Dom and Sub~Magic~Fantasy~Demons~Medieval~

(You'd be playing the succubus and I would play Kargen)

- Mommy's boy -
After having spent six years away from his relatives, nineteen year old 6.2ft tall Football player finaly comes back home from his sporting institute in Canada.
Rather swiftly Tom notices both his parents are very egitated, easily angered and overall restless. Tracking down the root of the problem he figures out that his father who had become incapable of getting an erection had destroyed their sex life. Tom who has always been fond of his well shaped and amazing looking mother hereby decides he should help her, thinking up a plan that would get his mother to do as he pleased. Awaiting the right moment until a sign of hope appears, his father had to leave on a business trip leaving Tom and his mother alone for an hole week. Operation Mother, was about to begin.

~Incest~Heavy/light Bondage~Spying/Filming/Photographing~Masturbation~ (The tags of this story will truely depend on how and who it will be played with like I said in the beginning theres always room for editting)

- Devided Lifes -
The sweet and caring 22 year old Benjamin who had given up his DJ-ing carrier for his love Jennifer, now gets dragged back into his old habits as a friend invites him to play at the opening of a dance club. Rather swiftly boring but caring Benjamin would dissapear - Dj BrinX reppearing to the scene of sex, drugs and alcohol. After the opening party news spread of this insanely skilled Dj, inventations from a large variety of parties filling up Benjamins mailbox. Every night he would be hammered from drugs and alcohol, unfaith to Jennifer even if he regretted it. Then one night he comes across Marina.. a tall dark haired well chested and nicely curved woman who took him away to a place he had always longed to be..Now after quite some time Benjamin falls into a cross road..His boring life and long timer lover Jennifer or his Dangerouse fetish crazed and exhausting life with Marina. Only time would tell what his decision would be...
~Heavy/light bondage~Rough sex~Crazy fetishes~Drugs/alcohol~Enpragnation~Unfaithfullness~Drama~
                                                                                                              ^--- (Drama D:)

- The Nobles Worship -
Alexander a wealthy and posh man has grown bored and tired of his daily routine. His loving wife Maria no longer satisfactioning him in their usual ordinary sex. Then one day at a Free-Masons council, the subject humiliation to pleasure becomes introducted. The soul purpose of humiliating and controlling ones thoughts leading to extreem forms of pleasure for both. Alexander's interest is swiftly tingled, he knew that if he could get his wife to be his new -pet- that he'd finaly break the boring old routine and enter a world of pleasure.
~heavy bondage~Humiliation~Rough sex~Leather~Gags~Plugs and other toys~Year 1800/1900~

- Trading places -
The british Seventeen year old Mark decides to sign up for a transfer project. He would be trading places with the nineteen year old American football player Brian. What Mark didn't know is that he would have to fill Brian's spot exactly, taking up Brian's job as quarterback but also as night time womanizer. The first few weeks Mark truely enjoys himself but then he gets a little visit of Nikita a twenty five year old drug dealer who Brian had been working for.. Would young and innocent Mark be sufficient to fill the spot of Brute football star and drugs dealer Brian? The life of drugs alcohol sex and danger was right around the corner..
~Light bondage~Parties~multiple characters~Masturbation~photographing~Sports~Drama~

- Gothic regrets -
College can be hard for Alternative boy or girl, though a relationship always makes things harder.. David a nineteen year old guy had been friends nearly all his life with Jennifer(Jenny for short) It wasn't until she fucked David's best friend, that he began to notice her..why would she fuck with Thomas? She hated his guts..More and more Jenny began to wear short black leather skirts, corsets and high heels..Knowing David would love it. How far would she go to get David's attention? David was about to find out..
~Romance~Bondage~Drama~Leather~Gothic~Music~humiliation~Fetish~

David and Monique sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

- Ze Interwebs -
Jammy a 21 year old long time partyer has gone to the point that he would finaly like to be in a relationship, wanting to share his life with someone he gets some advice from his friend to try an online chat website. First thinking it's silly, he eventually decides to try it out after some hours of searching finaly coming across someone interesting. Someone who shares his interests, both in sexual ways and in hobbies. Eventually the two decide to meet up, stunned as they find out that it was Jammy's closest friend Mina who he had been sharing all of his naughty ideas and secrets with...

- A+ please? -
Robert a 26 year old maths teacher gets the offer of a life time. His 19 year old female student received another bad grade, with this grade shouldn't pass this years class. with that in mind she decides to do Anything to get her teacher to change his mind. Both not realising that they might go to far in their little affair.

Plotless interests(Don't have to be long term can also be one shots ;3):

Vampire x human
Nurse x patient
Nun x man
Student x teacher (Prefer playing student though can do both)
Police x victom
Man x twin sisters
Magician x sorcerres
Cat girl x man
Girlfriend x boyfriend (Costumes involved D:!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check my ons and offs before you Pm and like I said theres alot of room for editting of any plots.

Also soon to come plots

Twins brothers x Girlfriend
Man with two personalities x girlfriend

HybridHalf

Vampire x human sounds yummy.

Martinx31

Added plot: - The Nobles Worship -

More plots inc...after writers block q_q

playfullchick76

the vampire/human one looks interesting. Do you want it done in a particular verse, like Twilight, or Kindred the embraced?.

Martinx31

Quote from: playfullchick76 on June 26, 2010, 08:54:33 AM
the vampire/human one looks interesting. Do you want it done in a particular verse, like Twilight, or Kindred the embraced?.

Kggggg Twilight *shuns the unholy ones* I'm old school dracula fan, Brutality, Blood sharing, No remorce. But also Classy, Noble..Just think the Old Dracula books or the Hellsing Anime..I don't like it if my vampire sparkles..q-q

~Two more plots added.~

Martinx31

Still looking for more active RP

~Two plots added~
-A+ Please-
-Ze interwebs-

RedRoseBlackSea

Hi, I'm interested in doing the Gothic Regrets.

Martinx31