News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

NFL Football 2011 Season

Started by Dre, October 16, 2011, 08:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

Chargers 20 Chiefs 23

Did I say Fuck?

Erotisch

LunarSage

No offense, Ero... but I'm praying the Packers lose at least one game.  Just one and my Dolphins' record is secure.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

HockeyGod

Whew...just squeaked that one out. Good game...go Viks!

Dre

I haven't updated the Stats yet, so give me a little more time for that. I had to work yesterday so I didn't get to it yet. Maybe tonight after work. :)

As for the Packers, I'm kinda hoping they go all the way to the Super Bowl with a perfect score then LOSE! Muahaha

Haha, thanks Aiden for reminding me I have to update that too. I'm so behind. LOL
||Rest in Peace, Moreth.||||Absences and Apologies: Updated 12/18/19 ||

Aiden

I'm hoping Chargers stops the streak, just saying...

Erotisch

Damn. What's up with all of the Packers haters?  *shakes head*

I'm a proud Packers fan. Even if they suck the rest of the season, they will still be my team. Been a fan for quite a few years now, so I'm not going to stop now.  ;)

Aiden

I have no packer hate but they are facing my team on Sunday, I'm not about to cheer for them. Their streak is impressive, but I want it to end, since it is my team they are facing and all.

Erotisch

LunarSage

I don't hate them either... but that undefeated streak needs to end for the sake of my Dolphins' record.  :P

TheGlyphstone

Hey, if the Packers do take the record, at least they'll be a better legacy for it than the Patriots.

Dre

Hey! Hey hey :) The Pats did it first and will always be remembered for it.

And we still have a bit of a ways to go. I'm sure someone will put a stop to the Packers.

If not 16-1 isn't so bad... *snickers*

LunarSage

The Pats never went undefeated for the entire season... that record is Miami's and Miami's alone.  O.O

I just hope it stays that way.  >.>

MagicalPen

About the only thing Miami fans can be proud of, despite most of them not being alive when that occurred.

Patriots undefeated regular season was ok, but had nothing to show for it once they lost the Superbowl to the Giants. So Miami record does stand.

And with the way this season is shaping up to be, the Packers won't go undefeated (you heard it here first!). Some very head-scratching results.

I for one am excited for my Jets to face the Bills (talk about the biggest shock of the season - where did they come from?). Should be a good game. But my Jets need to open up the Offensive Playbook some....

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Erotisch

Quote from: MagicalPen on November 05, 2011, 09:24:21 AM
And with the way this season is shaping up to be, the Packers won't go undefeated (you heard it here first!). Some very head-scratching results.

Your future telling needs some work. You seem to have gotten this fact incorrect.

Aiden

I am praying Phillip Rivers gets his shit in order for tomorrow's game. San Diego wants to win even if some douche bags already lost hope. I almost back handed my friend for making a comment that the chargers season was over already.

LunarSage

Quote from: MagicalPen on November 05, 2011, 09:24:21 AM
About the only thing Miami fans can be proud of.

There's also Marino... :-)

Dre

I'm soooooooooooooo sorry guys! *bows head in shame* I can only give an excuse that my week's been wicked busy.  I'm going to post the game scores up next. :) Again, I'm sooo sorry!

Erotisch

So.....what were people trying to say about the Packers?  ;D

Aiden

Erotisch

Yeah, that's what I thought!  *does 'wannabe' gangster hand signals*

Dre

LMFAO @ Erotisch.

*Gives hugs to Aiden* I'm sorry hun, but even *I* knew the Packers were gonna win. I hate to say it but it looks like their on a roll. They're gonna need a GOOD team to kick'em down a notch. Or a lucky one.

*Sighs, shakes head sadly at the Pats game* I oughta... *sighs disappointingly there's nothing to be said unfortunately.* They sucked.

Dre

Week 9

New York Jets 27
Buffalo Bills 11

Dallas Cowboys 23
Seattle Seahawks 13

Houstan Texans 30
Cleveland Browns 12

Atlanta Falcons 31
Indianapolis Colts 7

Miami Dolphins 31
Kansas City Chiefs 3

New Orleans Saints 27
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 16

San Francisco 49ers 19
Washington Redskins 11

Denver Broncos 38
Oakland Raiders 24

Cincinnati Bengals 24
Tennessee Titans 17

Arizona Cardinals 19
St. Louis Rams 13

New York Giants 24
New England Patriots 20

Green Bay Packers 45
San Diego Chargers 38

Baltimore Ravens
Pittsburgh Steelers

Monday at 8.30PM Chicago Bears vs. Philadelphia Eagles

TheGlyphstone

QuoteDenver Broncos 38
Oakland Raiders 24

My family's favorite team beating my family's least favorite team. This makes me happy.

Erotisch

For tonight, Go BEARS!

My prediction:
Bears: 37
Eagles: 34