News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunetsuki

Ma belle Belle! Please stay with me, my lovely...I shall do anything you wish, be at your beck & call. Your heart's desire shall be my only goal...
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Belle33

Wow.  YES!!!!!  Wait.. I'm supposed to be doing the making up, aren't I...  *thinks...* 

You, me, in the back seat *winks*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

OrchidofDarkness

How about you and me movies, dinner, and some late night dancing ? and maybe if I am lucky you will let me come home to stay. ;)
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

I know I should be promising you things but.. will you please never rescend my invitation? Makes it impossible to drag my  frantic self inside when it's crucial. Heh.. yeah, you laugh but.. I don't know till I try to walk inside. I almost became a barbecue potato chip last time you did that. I wanna give you a second chance, can you promise me this, my lovely Orchid?
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

-opens her arms- My darling Mordred I would never allow such harm to truly come to you not even in my own world of darkness and madness could I allow such harm to be fall such a dark temptation. I can promise many things my dear but only mean a few of them. But I will keep my promise to you if but to only have your forgiveness to ease this old soul of mine.

Mordred

Lovely Orchid, your ageless soul has been forgiven since even time began. Each distant spark in the blanket of dark that surrounds this vast land in which we do stand.. whispers to you such worry is through. Now.. of your nape can I drink, to let such woes fall and sink?
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Ha a tad bit awkward, perhaps.

I know, I know several times I have dropped you, due in part to the season and weather, but this time I mean it I am back to stay, I have all the sun I need for at least the next couple of months, and I can hang out with you in the evenings. So tell me again about the coffin, and the lovely satin lining it has.

OrchidofDarkness

Mordred....my dear sweet Mordred the shadows are just not the same with out you near they bend and twist and moan of misery. Come return to the dear dark night where the moon lights glow kisses your face and the day light is laid to waste. Let not the troubles of the present keep you from knowing this place...Oh dear Mordred will you welcome my dark embrace? for I am exposed for your sweet face. Shadows sing as they play along the ceiling and the walls just waiting for you to embrace them once again after all. Let me wrap you in a blanket of stars and take you from this place and go some where far...a dream perhaps of a better place who knows what might happen their with the human race. But I will wait for you in timeless grace until I see your smiling face with fangs of white and skin of blue i do enjoy the feel of you. Please dont entrust my fate to those who would seal it and end this darkness with out so much a trace. 

(Not as wonderful as yours but I am trying)

SummerWhispers

Aww such wonderful red eyes, I thought from crying, but no not that.
We can still be friends, if only you would not ignore me , and give me a chance.

I have a great sense of humor, for an underwear model.

Flaming

Underwear, that's all you wear. It's fun while we are alone, but I can't take anywhere. I couldn't even introduce you to my mother cause you can't dress up. I'll look for a wedding dress model next time : )

blue bunny sparkle

Awww... I am sorry I left the sprinklers on AGAIN! I promise... promise to turn them off when you come over!

Bins

Don't worry about the past, I just wanna get on your back to the future
word

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Flaming

I'm terribly sorry for my missteps, please forgive me

SunshineSparkle

I already forgot and forgave,let's start over

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Platinum

I know what I did. It was a mistake.
It I could turn back time, I'd never allow myself to fall as far as I did. I couldn't see what I had before, but now I do. Please forgive my foolishness and come home. With me
What is this, I don't even...

SunshineSparkle

how can I not forgive you? promise me you'll never break my heart again

O&O    A&A    Avatars

blue bunny sparkle

But how can we not be together? We both have Sparkle in our names!!! Come back to Bunny!

Flaming

blue bunny sparkle

oh? perhaps....

and if i promise to not flit away again?

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

blue bunny sparkle

How could I stay away from your sparkle?

Miyu

You are my one and only fairy I don't want to be away from you

blue bunny sparkle

Flaming

I know I've been busy, I'll try to be more present