Ms. Mackify's School for Sexual Exploration (Now Accepting)

Started by Mira Willow, September 25, 2011, 09:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyBoy

Quote from: SanguinePuppet on September 28, 2011, 08:41:00 PM
I think this might be even ready to start at the moment in my opinion.

I hear ya. I'm raring to get started as well! =D
As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.

Krayz

Indeed.

And I'm happy to see more female students coming in :D

TheVongola10th

Mira Willow

I am so sorry for the delay guys, it will be up in no time, just working out a few more issues.

TheVongola10th

JohnnyBoy

Quote from: Gimmik on September 28, 2011, 10:20:20 PM
I am so sorry for the delay guys, it will be up in no time, just working out a few more issues.

No problem, Gimmik. Fix everything up until it's ready. Once it is, we'll be ready to go! ^^
As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.

Haibane

Oooh, looking good! By my reckoning and taking into account only character sheets so far approved/posted we have:

5 Male Students – 2 bisexual and 3 straight
4 Female Students – 3 bisexual and 1 straight (with 2 more players stating they'll make female student chars)
2 Male Teachers – 1 bisexual and 1 straight (with 1 more player stating they'll make male teacher char)
6 Female Teachers – 6 bisexual (this includes Ms. Mackify for who we haven't seen a char sheet yet)

Sarah Morgan

Name: Elizabeth Anderson

Profession: Student.

Nationality: Caucasian

Personality: Elizabeth is a friendly and outgoing person, a good listener, and genuinely cares about people.  She's a good student, sincerely enjoying
school and most subjects, except for math and chemistry, which are hard for her to grasp.  She's not one of the popular crowd, but she doesn't let that
fact bother her, thinking that most popular kids she's seen are either mean or selfish, and she doesn't want a part of that.

Sexuality: She's still a virgin, but simply because of what's normal for society, she thinks of herself as straight, even though she hasn't had any experience to base that on.  I myself as a player wouldn't object to her eventually being with women though, as I assume that might come up in the curriculum somewhere.

On’s / off’s: As she's not had any experience sexually as of yet, she doesn't know what she likes, but she'd be open to finding out.  As for offs, obviously
no death, as that would spoil the whole point of the game.  Also no scat, vore, gore or anything that would cause permanent damage or disfigurement.  I'm open to trying anything else though, and at least see if I like it or not, before I rule anything out.

Description: Elizabeth is of average height, around 5'6, with emerald green eyes and red hair that falls to the middle of her back.  Weighing around 115 pounds, she's one who doesn't need to worry about what she eats, as her quick metabolism takes care of it for her.  She's usually seen with a warm and friendly smile, a bit reserved around those she doesn't know, but quick to make friends, if others will let her. 

((If anyone can find a picture to match this, it would be much appreciated!  Plus it would put me in the same boat with everyone else's character, and might help others visualize her if they had something to reference.  Looking forward to starting, whenever the details get ironed out.))

Sharon

Are you still taking People in for this little school you have? If so I will work on a a few bios.

Haibane

My guess is Gimmik is still taking players, though we have enough teachers now I think.

Visna

I just sent him a message with three students. 2 Girls (One Lesbian, One Bisexual) and 1 Boy (Straight).

Sain

Hmm did you get my pm Gimmi? Would suck to have to rewrite and find pics again :D.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Haibane

It should be in your outbox!

(if you have that option checked that is... )  :-[

Sain

It is checked but there is nothing in the outbox =D. Ah well.. this will take just a second.

Ah they were in sent items..  You can scrap the female char if you think there are already enough students :P.

Marvel

I sent Gimmick a female student. This is something that's normally far outside of my repertoire, but it has a Brave New World feeling to it and could be a fun writing exercise. I hope I'm not too late!

Mira Willow

Quote from: Theotherme on September 29, 2011, 12:17:09 PM
Hmm did you get my pm Gimmi? Would suck to have to rewrite and find pics again :D.
I got it, I am currently busy, but I do have it and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote from: Marvel on September 29, 2011, 04:02:24 PM
I sent Gimmick a female student. This is something that's normally far outside of my repertoire, but it has a Brave New World feeling to it and could be a fun writing exercise. I hope I'm not too late!

I got it thank you, not to late yet.

Mira Willow

ok we have ten students and 8 teachers...too manny teachers, we need more students!

not excepting any more teachers.

Mira Willow

Name: Esmerelda Mackify

Profession: Esmerelda Mackify is a renown sociologist for her experiments that question human behavior and it's origins. She has been doing larger and larger projects, but after her experiment on war, she has been really itching to try something more personal. So she delved into the deepest part of the human mind, desire, lust and sex. Now she works as a Headmaster for a school based entirely around sex.

Personality: She is a gentle understanding person, she has been deep in the human consciousness and gained wisdom vastly beyond her years. she enjoys just making people smile, and most of all pushing people's morals till the break, or grow stronger.

Nationality: She is a english woman, with part German heritage.

Sexuality: Bi-sexual in the general sense, but she is really willing to do anything, she always enjoys pushing her borders and trying new things.

On’s:
- multiple partners
- exibitionism
- testing people's sexuality
- teaching the innocent
- slow, sensual, gentle partner.

off’s:
- insulting
- to much pain
- being controlled
- being contained

Picture:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Haibane

Sain

Shame there wasn't space for another teacher :C. Oh well if someone needs a family member visit or something just call me.

Marvel

Name: Hailey Jennings

Profession: Student

Personality: Hailey is the opposite of her bohemian parents. Quiet, shy, and introverted, Hailey is more likely to find company in a book than a human being. For her parents, this just won't do. Fearing that Hailey was shutting herself off to the world, Mr. and Mrs. Jennings enrolled their daughter at Ms. Mackify's to help her open up and discover the power of womanhood.

Nationality: Canadian

Sexuality: Hailey blossomed early in comparison to her peers, and that took a heavy toll on her self image. By age 12 she was already wearing a C-cup, and by 14 she had filled out to her generous figures. She's shy about her body, and usually wears baggy clothes to hide her curves. The idea of going nude is unsettling for her, and her parents hope that the school will help Hailey accept her body. Hailey is a total sexual novice, having barely even touched herself in the shower.

On’s / off’s: Having no prior experience, Hailey hasn't had a chance to develop sexual preferences. She has a natural attraction to boys, but her parents sternly instructed her to explore and experiment. By the end of her time at Ms. Mackify's, Hailey will find there's little she's unwilling to do ((basically anything but gore, vore, and mutilation)).

Physical Description: Hailey has long auburn hair and soft girl-next-door features. She stands 5'7" and has curves that could kill, but she sees herself as unattractive. Her measurements are 36DD-29-37. Her breasts are full with large round areolae of a soft pink hue, and while they hang naturally they still have the bounce of youth. Her thick pubic hair conceals her untouched vagina that is framed by subtle labia.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

AmberTrash

Sent Gimmick my female student. We'll see what happens I suppose.

Aemirys

Are you still after another female student?

If so I would be very interested!
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

TheVongola10th

Quote from: Gimmik on September 29, 2011, 11:02:53 PM
ok we have ten students and 8 teachers...too manny teachers, we need more students!

not excepting any more teachers.
I'd Take that as a yes BabyBird ;P

Haibane

Quote from: Theotherme on September 30, 2011, 07:42:27 AM
Shame there wasn't space for another teacher :C. Oh well if someone needs a family member visit or something just call me.
You submitted your male teacher long before Gimmik shut the door on them so you could check with him, we do have only 2 after all...