Kagemishia Manor a Dark Smut Filled Reality Show

Started by abandoneddolly, August 28, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

It is unclear how you ended up here, but you wake up in a large bed in a strange bedroom. The bedroom is in a large manor that seems to have cameras everywhere.  The doors are locked. The windows are locked. On the nightstand by the bed, there was a note that said welcome to Kagumishia Manor.  Please Mingle with the other guest and get comfortable. Your first task will be announced shortly. 

The note gives you a bad feeling, and just leaves more questions. Who is going to give you a task and why?  Where are you? How are you going to get out? Do you want to?

Welcome to Kagemishia Manor, a game show, a social experiment of sorts. What happens when you kidnapp a bunch of people, lock them in a house together, and make them do task to win rewards, or fail and recieve punishments all for the entertainment of the vewiers.  There are also secret contestants that are actually part of the show thrown in thier just to cause more drama. 

The task can be harmful, sexual, or just the mundane.  All is posiabble in the manor. The task are assighened by note, t.v,  speakers through the house. None of the captives erm I mean contestants come in contact with anyone outside of the house. Will they get cabin fever,  rally together to break out, or tear each other apart. Tune in to see.

I had an Idea to create a slutty dark themed reality type show.  This is just an interest check at the moment. 

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Haloriel

Wicked Emi

Must....join...ideas....I...love!!
DAMNIT!

.....count me in.... >.<

Haloriel

Wicked Emi

Hob

abandoneddolly

Ok since I got some interest. I'll go ahead and make a character sheet to fill out. PM them Please
I don't want people knowing a lot about the other characters. That way no one will know if the person is in on the game or a victim of the game.

What I really need to know is your ons/ and offs that way I can make up challenges that will be fun for everyone.

Also if you have any idea on challenges feel free to tell me. I'll have a discussion thread for that sort of thing if this game starts.

[b]name [/b]
[b]age[/b]
[b]appearance [/b]  real pictures please
[b]background[/b]
[b]Ons/Offs[/b]

Hob

I’ll have something for you in a couple of days.

abandoneddolly

So Far we have

[/float]
Name: Elisheva Rachel Steinmann

Height: 5'9"

Appearance: Pale brown skin and dyed blonde hair in soft, long braids that fall with a careful grace past her waist. She has middling, warm brown eyes. A taller, thin young woman perhaps best described as willowy

Played By Haloriel

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
name Jacklyn "Jack" Martin
age 26

appearance:
More Images

~*~~*~~*~

played by Wicked Emi

azzmeister89

abandoneddolly

If anyone else who wants to join can send me a character sheet this week, then we can start next week.

Hob

azzmeister89

Hob

Crap. Knew I forgot to do something. Blaming it on all the back to school business...

azzmeister89

Wicked Emi

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Justric on September 04, 2018, 11:03:48 AM
Crap. Knew I forgot to do something. Blaming it on all the back to school business...

Its ok whenever you have time. I'm not in any hurry

abandoneddolly