Tsume's -NEW- Game Ideas. ((Hellboy!))

Started by Tsume, December 02, 2007, 12:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsume

So, I've seen some of these, and they seem like a cool way to knock out all your various little ideas without having to take up too much board space, so I figured I'd make one for myself. Hope this is the right place for it.

1. Orcs!: Basically the way this would go is that, through some means, Adrick would end up enslaved to two Orcs. If you couldn't tell already, this is pretty much the most abstract, free form, can-barely-be-described-as-a-concept concepts that exists to feed this -massive- Orc fetish I have. Specifics can be discussed. This can either be a one-on-one (one person posting for two), a two-on-one, or even a more-on-one if we decide to change the two orcs to more. tt will most likely be freeform.

2.Pit Fighter: Setsun is a gladiator, a magic user, who is owned by a high-ranking diplomat. After several losses in the ring, he's sold to a man who run's a decidedly . . .different style of opperations. For those that grew tired of the main stream gladiator games where hardly anyone ever died, this man has raised the stakes just a little higher . . .those that are the victors remain untouched, while the losers of the match are raped at the hands of their victorious enemy. Suddenly, Setsun finds himself thrust into a perverse game where his virginity, dignity, and perhaps sanity depend on victory. This game would probably be fun of non-humans,(IE: Human-esq monsters, or feral beasts, or even more unique monsters.), and I would really like to try my first ever structured RP with this one. Only problem is I'd need someone -really- patient to walk me through it. Soo . . .:S This will most likely be a GM/player Rp. Others might be able to join, though it's doubtful.

3. Sports: Similar to above, with the exception that Setsun is, in fact, a teenager who ends up being placed on a sports team (which one is up for debate) by his sports-obsessed father. The coach of the team is a deranged pervert, who has created the rule that who ever is the worst performing player of the week is the team's bitch until the next one is chosen. Because Setsun is by far the least skilled athlete on the team, and all the other boys are much larger than he, he finds himself in a very compromising position. This can be furry, or non, and I would prefer to attempt it structured. See the warning above on that one. GM/player.

4. Demon: Xavier is a bullied wimp of a kid, abused at school by pretty much everyone, and a complete failure at pretty much any sport, life in high school can't really get much worse for him. That is, until he discovers an ancient book, hidden away in the library of his uncle, a famously-crazy man who believed he was a sorceror. After reading out a vengeance spell for the worst group of bullies, he soon finds himself face-to-face with the demon who carried the vengeance out, and who demands payment. When no payment can be given, the demon declares the boy his slave, who will serve him until his debt is repayed (400 years from now!). This would most likely be 1x1 freeform.

5. His Dark Materials: Okay, this is pretty much my weirdest one that almost assuredly no one will be interested in, but I feel like posting it anyway. For those of you that have read Pullman's series .. I want an OC to end up with a Panserbjorn. How, when, why can be talked about later but . . . but the fantasy is out there, for anyone actually as geeky as me.

So, there they are. I'll probably add more later. Anyway, male characters only, please, though I don't care if the actual player is male or female.

Dingo

I really like your ideas, but I don't want to claim them all.

I like idea 4 a lot ... PM me if you're interested.

HybridHalf

Interested in 1 and 2. Got the pics to boot.

Tsume

So, I've tried structed RP and it's amazing. If anyone has any ideas, I'm your man! Also, games 1, 2, and 4 are taken.

Here are some more ideas.

6. Pirates: Adrick's comes from a poor family, which is only getting poorer with the birth of his second baby brother. So, in order to earn some money and take away some of the financial stress from his family, he signs on to be the cabin boy to a rather sadistic man who, as it turns out, is a Pirate! After several weaks of lusting over the tender flesh of the boy, the Captain and his crew finally boil over, making Adrick the sex slave of the ship! Freeform, group or 1x1.

7. Test Subject: This one feeds a bit more of a beastiality/monster fetish. Adrick, a young college student, agrees to assist in a Biology study. After being drugged, he wakes up find that the professor interest's can hardly be called "scientific." He is then mated with creature's of this world and others. Simple, efficient, kinky. So sue me. Freeform, 1x1.

8. Prison: This one speaks for itself. Possibly furry, possibly structured, group or 1x1.

Thanks folks!

Caehlim

I really like idea 3, though I'm a little uncertain as to what you mean by structured.

My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Tsume

I don't know but . . .feels like I done been abandoned. All my RPs are stuck in infini-idle.

Still looking for Orcs, por favor! Anything from group, to 1-1, to . . .well . . .anything! I love the big green guys.

Dingo

Tsume

So . . .I saw a trailor for Hellboy II: The Golden Army today, and it looks fucking amazing. I was wondering if anyone would like to play a Hellboy themed game, plot or smut centered or both. I would be looking for someone to play the titular character, while I either play John Myers from the first movie, or a newly created character to join the BPRD. Up to you.

Any interest?

Tsume

Now on Chapter 5 of my Hellboy fanfiction. Still interested in running a HB game at some point . . .