Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

The entire Victoria's Secret catalog is yours if you come back. Please!

Anesa

If I promise to never ever EVER fill your tanning oil bottle with Crisco oil again, would you please come back to me?  (and could ya give back that bottle of grease?.....I gotta put some tators on to fry!)  ;P

Zaphod

I know I said your horse looks like a dog, but that was just a joke! He looks majestic! Can we make up now? :P

Belle33

Quote from: Zaphod on September 13, 2011, 10:18:35 PM
The entire Victoria's Secret catalog is yours if you come back. Please!

If Camille doesn't take you up on this one - I will!! *grins*

Words can't express how sorry I am, baby.  Let me show you.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

*takes your hand and places it on my heart* You hear that? You still don't believe me?

Belle33

I'm just gonna say it.  I'm crazy about you.  Give us another chance.

Zaphod

*kisses your lips softly* I love you. I always have and I always will. Can we go to bed now?

Belle33

You have to know how much I wish the last few days never happened.  I'm so sorry, baby.  Forgive me?

blue bunny sparkle

Oh Belle! I only meant to be gone a day... but then... things happened.. and you know I thought of you the whole entire time I was gone! Please forgive me? *puppy eyes*

olive

Oh little sparkly, fairy, bunny girl...I know I have tossed you aside many many times but this time I want you back. I promise you can unpack your bags once you get here. And clean the kitchen, take out the trash, cut some wood for the fire, change the oil in the car. I have missed you so!

elone

Seeing you sitting like that behind the wheel reminded me of the great times we used to have on road trips. Let's put aside our differences and try again. I'll let you drive.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Anesa

I'm really sorry for calling your motor bike a "scooter", dear.  I promise I'll not be so insensitive next time.  Just please...won't ya put your toothbrush back in the holder next to mine and come snuggle with me while we make up? 

elone

I'm really sorry that I shredded your hat last week when we had that argument. If you look in the box I brought you, you will find a really nice one I found just like the other one. You will have to break it in though, so you will also find tickets to the rodeo. Wanna go?

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Mordred

Dude.. first, sorry about your bike. One thing led to another and before I knew it, the pile grew and.. well, yeah, I got carried away. I really thought I'd be able to just reverse my actions and it'd all be back in one piece. I wasn't expecting to take the whole thing apart. Sorry. Anyway.. here is the good news! See this key? Yeahhhh, out in the back. The least I could do. Hope this means we're good, man!
*See Pillory*

Belle33

I'm not gonna even going to try to justify my actions.  I was so wrong.  I totally respect your questionable taste in music and I'll listen to whatever you like.. yes, even The Bieb.  Just please come back. 

Mordred

I'm sorry! No more biting, no more ghoulish coffins. I promise.. no more talk of shadow and the sent of blood and all that stuff that creeps you out. Look, I even founds a site that says this condition of mine can be reversed. See, I even filed my fangs! They grow back when I sleep but see I am trying! And yes, finally.. I will embrace my *swallows hard, for yes this IS hard to admit* love of the Bieb. No more hiding this fact. For you, anything. In fact.. *holds up two tickets, grinning*.. yes, you know it! Tonight! Front row tickets! What do you say.. forgive me?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

No more biting?  :'( Aw come on, was I that bad? Please don't ruin it, Forgive me, I'll let you bite me every day. Come on, sweet pea.. Please?

Mordred

You know such words are like a red flag to a bull. Me stop biting? That neck? I may be dead.. but I'm not DEAD. And I promise, no more sending you down into the jell-o. I'll fill that pool as it should have been all along, with water. And yeah, Morticia loves you.. I won't try to come between the two of you ever again. Now get your lovely self over here and gimme that neck!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

*tilts head* Oh..... you know I will stand right here for you, I'll even clean out the sugar ants I poured in your coffin, and return your coffee stash, just forgive me my precious vampire..You know me so well.

Mordred

Look, see? Mmm.... the ants, they aren't so bad. My point is, I'm ready to compromise. Please, just give me another chance. Yes, I accept your cheeky ways. Even in my.. *groans inside*.. my coffee. My coffee? Wait! Ok, sure, why not? I can adapt! I'll even grovel if you insist!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Okayyyyy...*hangs head in shame*  I was wrong to tease you about Justin Bieber.  *Pouts*  I thought you'd find it funny....honest!  How could I have known how much you despise the little guy? :(  And your hair WILL grow back!  I just thought you'd look cute in his "signature hair flip".  *Sighs* Please, if you'll forgive me this once...I swear.......this will be the LAST time I'll ever play you another one of his songs!

*Puts on video and RUNSSSSS again!*

Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris

Mordred

Ok, I give. No more hiding the truth of who I am. Yes.. I've been a Justin Bieber fan for two years. I have every album, poster, t-shirt. Hell, beneath this vampire attire, guess what? Yep, the shirt from the first concert I went to. I can't help it. But I have been living a lie and no more! I promise. You have your Bon Jovi.. and I have my Justin Bieber. See? The same initials! Doesn't that mean something? Isn't that a clue from the stars or fate or something? Please give me another chance. I'll even sing for you! You haven't heard but I can do his voice perfectly! Please! I beg you! The charade is over. I hate all that rock I pretend to love.. it's like a weight has been lifted. Please!
*See Pillory*

Belle33

This me without you thing feels all wrong.  Come back home and lets make it right. 

Sybl

How about some homemade Spaghetti or Stuffed shells? You name it.. even Chocolate, I will make it all, just come back, please?

elone

I know I bitched about you spending all your time doing fractals, I felt totally neglected. Then I realized that that is your outlet and the key to your creativity. I was way wrong. You never complain about me riding the bike or polishing it daily. So sorry sweetie.

Poetry
O/O's