What are you doing right now, as well as surfing E?

Started by Miss Arha, February 02, 2010, 05:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Trigon

AmberStarfire

Promoting my books (especially the latest one) on Facebook. I've posted in so many groups today my hands hurt.

Hmm.. *counts them*

35. However, I also paid to pin a link to a book on one of the largest promo groups on Facebook (included in the number), and they also listed it on a couple of other groups, so it would be close to 40 today.

Trigon

AmberStarfire

Blythe

Listening to Youtube and reading a tabletop rpg book!

Becca

AmberStarfire

Reading the Aussie news (news.com.au) and I'm going to do some online marketing before I go to bed. I have about an hour. *Stifles a yawn*

willow

O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Mirrah

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

WindWhisperer

Listening to music, drinking lemon tea and prepping to wash the dishes on my kitchen counter.

Trigon

WindWhisperer

Eating salad, thinking o RP replies and knowing that I need to finish writing a chapter of my current book. f

Trigon

WindWhisperer

Listening to tunes, contemplating RP post, trying to prep for a medical appointment later today and understanding that I desperately need tea or food.

Trigon

Mimetisme

Listening to music, ignoring the rumblings in my tummy, blowing smoke rings as I type this, and thinking a good lot about The Joker and Harley Quinn.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mirrah

Drinking water, checking messages, trying to not doze right off of E before getting anything done...
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

WindWhisperer

Morning coffee, listening to tunes, writing a RP post, chatting to g/f and wishing that I had my slippers on my feet.

Trigon

WindWhisperer

Working, listening to radio news and being hungry.

Trigon

WindWhisperer

Enjoying a cold drink, listening to music and daydreaming.