The World of Pokemon (Interest Check/Still Recruiting)

Started by Irishfire87, September 10, 2013, 08:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaosfox

I just used Google  to find what her looked like  >.<
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

45dragoons

Quote from: Irishfire87 on September 12, 2013, 08:50:29 AM
The app looks fine Chaosfox, welcome to the RP.  I would have a problem with the image if it wasn't for the fact that it is a face claim that people can look up if they are really curious.

Forty, I don't mind the arm if it is ONLY for Beldum.  Is that the case?

yes the arm is only for my main pokemon aron. i going to call him iron hide.
I am looking for beta testers for my fourm  http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/  its midevil/steampunk with depth character creation and uses dice system much like D&D for random events input and willing helpers are gladly welcomed

(Ons Offs- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=187141.0

Irishfire87

Sorry about having said beldum.  Yeah, it looks good, welcome to the rp

SSJ4Gojeta

Character Name:  Rory Whitehall

Character Age: 19

History:  Rory comes from a wealthy family, his grandfather a co-founder of the Goldenrod Department Store, his mother a radio personality at the Goldenrod Radio Tower and his father working in Hoenn as head of the Department of Pokemon Restoration at the Devon Corporation. He has lived in Goldenrod with his mother all of his life, but often borrowed his grandfather's Flygon to visit his father in Hoenn where he enjoyed watching him work and seeing the ancient Pokemon his father's team would restore to life. In his time there, he would often meet the President of the Corporation who had a vested interest in rocks and Rock-type Pokemon. On his last visit to see his father Rory had once again met the President, but at the end of this visit the President had a surprise for him - a Larvitar, to be precise. Over the moon with his present, Rory decided it was time he started on his own Pokemon adventure.

Starting Pokemon: Larvitar

Character Image:

Faceclaim:  Keima Katsuragi. The World God Only Knows.

arthenwel

Name: Corbin Lane
History: Corbin was abandoned as a small child. He had been forced to fend for himself as he rarely trusted others. For unknown reasons his hair has always been snow white. Even though he made the wilderness his home and has avoided contact with others, he can speak very clearly. Years later, after surviving in the wild with the pokemon, he has grown lonely and desires a partner. He decided to go to Professor Oak to get his first pokemon.
Starting Pokemon: Eevee
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Irishfire87

Welcome to the RP Gojeta, looks good.

Arthenwel, for some reason the picture for your character isn't showing up.  With all of the problems with pictures lately and you not saying about the face claim, maybe you could put an appearance section into it that says what your character looks like.  Regardless I'll put Eevee as taken.

Wajin

Name: Soran Ibrahim II

History: Soran was raised by his parents in Goldenrod along with his younger sister. Soran was interested in Pokemon from an early age, befriending most of his parents' Pokemon, both of them renowned trainers in their own rite. It was when Soran finally decided to go out on his own that they gave him the Beldum birthed by his mother's Metagross. Soran then travelled from Goldenrod to Pallet Town to start his journey off in a foreign land.

Starting Pokemon: Beldum

Faceclaim:
- Soran Ibrahim/Setsuna F. Seiei - Kidou Senshi Gundam 00
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Irishfire87

Urbanzorro

Just stating my interest and my intention to create a character after work today.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Mister Grimm

Save the image to your computer and upload to the wiki. That is usually the preferred method for posting images on the site.

May have interest if there is still room.
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Irishfire87

My apologies about having taken so long to reply.  I'd looked at this on my iPod earlier and thought that I had poster but hadn't.

Yes we are still recruiting.

Lilian

I'm interested! Can you tell me more about the content and such of the game?

Irishfire87

It's actually a pretty loose RP that follows the games in chronological order.  The characters are as they are in the show though.  Plot will be implemented later once people get some stronger Pokémon.  The first post of the topic shows rules and a list of taken faceclaims and taken starters.

Lightshock16

Character Name:  Mark Terrazi

Character Age:  19

History:  Growing up in Blackthorn city, the home of the last hurdle for Trainer's aiming for the Johto League, it was inevitable that Mark was going to want to become a Trainer. He lived his life with His Father, Mother, and little Sister Adriana. His father was a trainer when he was younger, focusing on Steel-type's, and Mark loved playing with them as a kid. He now travel's to the kanto region, hoping he would get the chance of an adventure of his own now.

Starting Pokemon:  Electrike

Description (because I'll only give an image for his faceclaim): Mark's build, to go with his 6'4" tallness, Is relatively thin, but with enough muscle to show he definitely has some strength to him. His hair is short, Spiky, and Dark-blond in colour, while his eye's are a sharp, but kind emerald-green. His clothing is generally casual, nothing more than a White Polo T-shirt with Red stripe's down the side's and sleeves, and Dark-Blue Denim jean's, while he wear's a Pair of White Trainer's.

Faceclaim:  Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy VII

ShadowFox89

I'd like to nab Abra before it's too late, gonna work up a character info soon.

Erm, what do you mean by faceclaim though?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Chaosfox

IF you use the picture of a well know character then  let us know they are
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Lightshock16

In my case I just used the face of Cloud, and gave the rest of him in descriptive format...hope that's okay. lol

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

wiccaangel311

I am very Interested hopefully you are still recruiting
My Character

Character Name:  Serra Azuna

Character Age:  19

History:  She grew up on Cinnabar Island, just south of Pallet town. Being as the Island is home to large Volcano it was natural that Serra grew up with a taste for Fire type Pokémon. Her Parents were both scientist in the Pokémon Lab on the Island so her upbringing was rather well off. It was actually at the lab that she met and acquired her first Pokémon and Best friend, a Vulpix she nicknamed Ember

Starting Pokemon:  Vulpix

Character Image: 

Faceclaim: Kallen from Code Geass

Batman4560

OH god! I would accept her just because you used Kallen!

Crash

Character Name:  Sarah Crane

Character Age:  18

History:  Sarah grew up poor and on the streets.  She wasn’t running with a bad crowd, she was the crowd.  Sarah isn’t sure what happened to her parents all she knows is that she was dropped off at the steps of the orphanage when she was about six years old.  She remembers the tears, hers and her parents and that they were scared, but she doesn’t know why and says she stopped caring a long time ago.

The only person resembling family was an officer that checked in on Sarah from time to time.  He seemed to have known her parents, but refused to talk to her about them.  Officer Kendal did his best to curb Sarah’s behavior but it was a losing battle.

Sarah got as many meals from stealing as she did from the orphanage kitchen and learned early how to take care of herself.  That isn’t to say that Sarah is all bad.  She is loyal to those that she calls friends, she just doesn’t give that friendship easily.  She caught her first pokeman not as a gift, she caught it on her own.  One very hungry night Sarah had been casing a few of the local eateries for possible scraps when she caught a glimpse of a stalking purrlion.  She stayed perfectly still and quiet and watched the sneaky little pokemon nab morsel after morsel.  Sarah was so enamored with the cute and conniving critter that she missed out on any hope of a meal. 

Sarah watched the Purrloin for four days, leaning its patterns. It wasn’t easy as the pokeman was one of the stealthiest things she had ever encountered, but one she felt ready she lifted a poke ball from a local trainer and waited for the right time to pounce.  Over the next couple of weeks she and her new purrloin skulked the streets of Viridian City pilfering what they could.  They were two pees in a pod those to until Officer Kendal and Blue finally caught up to them.  Blue wanted them to be arrests, but Officer Kendal instead offered to pay for the poke ball and instead shipped Sarah and Purrloin off to Pallet City to be trained properly which is where she arrives when the game begins.

Starting Pokemon:  Purrloin
Trix

Character Image: 
Sarah Crane

Faceclaim:  Tifa Lockheart Final Fantasy VII

Note: I know very little about the world or the game.  My only experience is playing the CCG with my kids.  So if that is to much of an issue feel free to ignore.  I plan on having Sarah be pretty clueless about this whole trainer thing and need instruction. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Irishfire87

They look good, welcome to the game Lightshock, Wicca and Crash!

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Baalborn87

What's happening with this game  ??? my pidgey is getting antsy.

Irishfire87

Its been up and running for quite a while like I had said earlier in in this topic.  At the bottom of the very first post in this topic there is the link to the RP and OOC topic.