What's your favorite number

Started by AtlasEros, January 06, 2011, 05:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtlasEros

Mine is 7, I really like the number.  It's been my favorite number since I was really young.  Also, I think it is a great character name; I've used it for that before.  What if your favorite number?
O/O

Beguile's Mistress

The number by itself or 1 and 3 in sequence with a longer number.  Friday the 13th is never a bad day for me and some of the most special things that have happened to me happened on that day.  I got engaged on the 13th of April for instance.  Even multiples of 13 can bring me luck.

MydnyteSyn

Mine is 4.  I have no idea why, it just is :)
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, Stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.

Ons & Offs | Enter the House of Syn | Discord MydnyteSyn | F-List

LunarSage

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on January 06, 2011, 05:50:29 PM

The number by itself or 1 and 3 in sequence with a longer number.  Friday the 13th is never a bad day for me and some of the most special things that have happened to me happened on that day.  I got engaged on the 13th of April for instance.  Even multiples of 13 can bring me luck.

Agreed on 13 but for different reasons.

My main reason is my favorite football player, Dan Marino had the jersey number 13.

It's unlucky for a lot of people, but I like to be different.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Oniya

If allowed, I would choose phi: 1.61803398874989... It doesn't get nearly the amount of attention it deserves.

If I have to stick with integers, I'm going with 6.  No real reason.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

AtlasEros

Quote from: Oniya on January 07, 2011, 07:46:45 PM
If allowed, I would choose phi: 1.61803398874989... It doesn't get nearly the amount of attention it deserves.

If I have to stick with integers, I'm going with 6.  No real reason.
Certainly allowed  ;)  Interesting choice.
O/O

rustytiger

My favorite is 7 as well. It's the my birthday and this number has never let me down. Plus I have seven ear piercing and when I wear them all at once I have an extremely good day. =]
I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

Kira Kimaru

17. I don't really know why  but i love 7 and 1 so together they're amazing

Jude

4.  I've always liked the fact that 2 + 2 and 2 * 2 = 4.