You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 23, 2018, 08:49:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: #ElliquiyProblems  (Read 21402 times)

Offline EnchantedDream218

Re: #ElliquiyProblems
« Reply #525 on: January 24, 2018, 08:32:57 AM »
I wish I could find a writing partner to work with but I end up disappointed in the end.

I hope eventually that I'll find one.

Offline Lady Shadow

• ~Mistress of the Dark~ ~Wanderer of Worlds~ ~Explorer of Stars~ ~Treasure Seeker & Hunter~ ~Bold Lady Jedi Knight~
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Drunk, Loser, Pervert, Greatness Awaits Me
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #526 on: January 24, 2018, 06:18:17 PM »
I know this is an adult roleplaying site. I was prepared. I know the deal. But why the fuck do we have to sit and write about explicit sex, instead of a good damn story? I don't know about anyone else, but I rather just hint, tease and anticipate a fun sexual encounter in a roleplay and have the real dirty stuff fade to black. I really don't feel like sitting here and write about blowjobs with anyone. I am too old for that shit.

Online Justric

« Reply #527 on: January 24, 2018, 06:43:31 PM »
I know this is an adult roleplaying site. I was prepared. I know the deal. But why the fuck do we have to sit and write about explicit sex, instead of a good damn story? I don't know about anyone else, but I rather just hint, tease and anticipate a fun sexual encounter in a roleplay and have the real dirty stuff fade to black. I really don't feel like sitting here and write about blowjobs with anyone. I am too old for that shit.

Often overlooked: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=441.0

Online Haru329

« Reply #528 on: February 13, 2018, 07:35:32 PM »
When you read a post you wrote a few months back, and then groan because it's so awful, even though it sounded good at the time...

#ElliquiyProblems

Offline Gman001

« Reply #529 on: February 13, 2018, 11:50:05 PM »
When you read a post you wrote a few months back, and then groan because it's so awful, even though it sounded good at the time...

#ElliquiyProblems

This. So much this. Double points if it was while not entirely sober...

Offline Lady Shadow

• ~Mistress of the Dark~ ~Wanderer of Worlds~ ~Explorer of Stars~ ~Treasure Seeker & Hunter~ ~Bold Lady Jedi Knight~
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Drunk, Loser, Pervert, Greatness Awaits Me
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #530 on: February 14, 2018, 01:26:40 AM »
Getting messaged by moderators a lot lately. I feel like I am stepping on one too many toes around here...

#ElliquiyProblems

Online Haru329

« Reply #531 on: February 16, 2018, 11:23:55 AM »
When you want to do creative, E-relates things, but you're stuck at work...

#ElliquiyProblems

Offline Oniya

« Reply #532 on: Yesterday at 11:50:17 AM »
This thread is intended for lighthearted silliness.  It is not - nor is any thread on this forum - to be used to air grievances about partners on E.    If you are having a problem with a partner, take it up with them privately or move on.  If it violates the rules, feel free to message a Staff member.

The post has been removed.  Further uses of this thread to air grievances may result in closing the thread permanently.

Staff
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:30:03 PM by Oniya »

Offline Gman001

« Reply #533 on: Yesterday at 02:02:09 PM »
Well, now I really want to know what that post was...

OT:

When you're in discussions about a new RP and suddenly two threads you thought were dead are revived. #ElliquiyProblems