Miss Catherine seeks a writing partner {Prompts inside}**New prompt added**

Started by MsCJP, November 14, 2014, 11:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsCJP

Hello!

I figured it was time to post a few prompts here to see if I could engage anyone into writing a long form story. I should mention that the stories I enjoy telling involve female domination (by me) that is subtle to direct. I also enjoy feminization being a heavy theme in whatever story I'm writing.

1. The Auction: You've been unemployed for the last six months, and the bills are really starting to pile up. You notice an ad in the newspaper that states a privately owned staffing company is looking to fill spots fast. Job duties will require long hours, cooking, cleaning and some manual labor and possible overnight stays, but that is at the discretion of the employer. Payment and rewards are negotiable. You decide to call the number to set up an interview, but little did you know what you were about to enter into.

2. The Lady & Her Maid: You've had a crush on me since our college days together, but you never acted on it, and were too embarrassed to after I walked in on you wearing a pair of panties and enjoying yourself. I never brought it up, and never used it to humiliate or blackmail. To you, it was in the past and you were eternally grateful to me. We've fallen out of touch for a few years, but after a messy divorce you return to the city a bit broken, with damaged confidence and a depleted bank account. It's a good thing Miss Catherine knows how to make things all better.

Feel free to respond if you like any of these. I like to chat on YIM when putting together a story. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Also, don't forget to check out my Ons/Offs which is located under 'my thread' there under my pic on the left.

MsCJP

Hello!

Why, hello everybody, thanks for peeping into my little thread!

Come in, come in! It'll only take a minute or two of your time and you'll know most of what you need to know about me. :)

First and foremost, my name is Catherine. A little about me ... I am college educated. I'm very successful for my age and I'm very independent. I adore fashion and what you'd consider a 'girly-girl'. I'm blonde, hazel-blue eyes, and I'm about 5'7'' without heels and I *do* love my heels.

I prefer long-running stories, and character development. Even if it's a mostly an erotic story, I do enjoy describing character's feelings, thoughts and giving them depth, not into stories with nothing but smut to them.

I am looking to play out two possible scenarios or to combine both of them depending on my partner.

Scenario #1: "Oui, Madame Catherine." I'd love to play out a scenario where you are an older co-worker of mine. YC (your character) could either be in a management position, a higher up, or just a peer. Over time we form a friendship and as that friendship grows I slowly start to take more and more control of your life. Even though I am younger, there's a maturity there, and in my presence you feel weak to my feminine charm. There's something about me that speaks to your naturally submissive and sensitive desires, even if no one else knows it. I also discover along the way that you like to experiment by wearing women's clothes. A secret so deep that not even your closet friends know, but I know just how to bring the little lady out of you.

Scenario #2: "The Other Woman." You've been the head of your department for long time. You're married, successful, and your golf game has never been better. Things start to take a change when I'm hired on as you're new superior. You can't believe that this twenty-two year old woman even knows which way is up, but you soon find that I'm very good at what I do. I'm assertive, disciplined, and get results. Things haven't been going too well at home, so you're looking forward to the week long business trip with me. Little do you know how much more you'll be under my thumb once we get back.

Thanks so much for reading all that. I do appreciate it. I prefer writing over Yahoo messenger or Skype as I've found it to be a good writing platform and I like stories that develop in real time.

A couple of other things to note. I like stories that deal with power exchange, forced feminization, and female supremacy just to name a few. If you're not willing to explore those, that's 100% okay, but this post probably isn't for you and I'm probably not the right partner for you.

No one younger than me please. I'd like to play with older since that's what the prompt is based around. Thank you in advance for being respectful of that.

NO lazy or unimaginative writers please! I've been role-playing online for a long time and if your idea of a scene is: "I got in my car. I went to work. I went inside and was upset that it was Monday." Then we're not going to jive well at all.

Please let's talk and get to know each other while we flesh out the details. I want to feel some chemistry there before diving in. Trust me when I say it'll make the story a 1000x better.

I very much look forward to your replies!

-Catherine-