Melrose Place RECRUITING!

Started by LadySky, November 15, 2009, 06:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

A story about an apartment complex, no children allowed, and all the different residents! All the drama and humor that surrounds the various personalities of people living in one swanky complex located in Los Angeles, California.

Check out the OOC/Profile thread to see who the current residence are!

If you would like to read up on the stories currently running check out the Main Game thread.

Any who would like to join Melrose Place are encouraged and welcome! PM me with your character profile and we will get you moved in! Currently seeking couples, single characters, good guys and bad guys!

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Gravik

Sounds interesting to me. Shoot me a PM if interested. :)

PeacethatPowerbrings

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

LadySky

Yay! That is two shows of interest!

Any idea of who your character might be? Who you would like to play?
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

PeacethatPowerbrings

My character would probably be one of the men making up the homosexual couple, or both, I guess, depending on who wants to join.

Angel Fire

I could be interested as well... maybe playing either as either one of the single girls or maybe one half of of the other homosexual couple... that is if anyone would wish to be her gf. *Smiles*

Edited for typos *blushes*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

LadySky

Excellent! *claps happily* If you have someone you would like to pair with be sure and tell them about the game!

If anyone wants to play two characters that is fine with me, but I think no more than two would be wise.

Angel Fire

Love to have someone join as my gf... but I do not know too many people here.  Can anyone help?
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Beguile's Mistress

I'd be interested in playing the wife in the married couple.  A high-powered executive type, attractive, intelligent, predatory.   The only question is, does the husband measure up or is he a mouse?

Winterborn

I'd be interested as well, if a lowly author who has yet to win his spurs would be permitted to join your grand and illustrious story.

I'd probably be one of the single guys, unless someone else wants me for an opposite role? Straight, intelligent, maybe a bit reclusive, or big, dumb and shy. Whatever you like, ladies and germs, I can pretty much do it.

LadySky

So thus far it appears we have......

LadySky - single girl

Beguiles's Mistress - wife (needs a husband)

Angel Fire - girl in a lesbian couple (needs a girlfriend)

PeacethatPowerbrings - guy in a gay couple (needs a boyfriend)

GravikKardo - not sure yet

Ferrus - single guy

EDIT: Finished filling out my character's profile. *points up*

Haibane

Slightly interested... If you'll have me. :P

I think I'd like to play a bi girl, so either a single woman or half of a partnership, possibly les (and my girl wants to experiment once again with guys as she did in her teens), possibly straight.

LadySky

Of course your welcome Haibane! *smooches*

So looks like there just needs to be some partnering done for everyone!

Haibane

Judging from the gaps in the list you need a hetero husband, a lesbian GF and a gay BF, so that means I should fill the lesbian GF slot (haha, isn't 'slot' a lovely word?) and play in the apartment with Angel Fire. I think I'll have my girl be bisexual which gives me more options.

Perhaps Angel might be encouraged to try some swinging or have a threesome with a guy? We'll see...

Autumn52

I would be interested in playing a wife of a couple or a single career woman whatever works. Just let me know. It sounds fun. Looking forward to it.

Hugs
Xandi
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Rachubka

I'm willing to make a girl if there's room! Already got a character thought up but just sort of need a partner, I s'pose. Single lady or a boyfriend / girlfriend couple where she's apt to stray would be ripe with drama. :O

LadySky

LadySky - single girl (Profile Posted)

Beguiles's Mistress - wife (needs a husband)

Angel Fire - girl in a lesbian couple (needs a girlfriend)/Haibane - girl in a lesbian couple (Angel Fire?) I will leave it to you guys to partner if you want.

GravikKardo - single guy

Ferrus - single guy

Xandi - wife or single girl

Rachubka - single girl or girlfriend (needs a boyfriend?)

I will leave it to each person to partner up and post profiles here in the thread.

Gravik

My character can be a single guy in his early twenties, in his last year of college.

LadySky

I am thinking to put the game in Bondage:Human Small Groups unless someone wants to have the game in Non-Con?

Also just a note: Everyone will need to be able to make at least one post per week.

I was thinking to start we could have one main thread for the entire apartment complex, everyone can just put a note at the top of their posts indicating where they are at like: Phoenix Apt #3

Later, if the game goes well, then we can create seperate threads for the seperate apartments.

Gravik

Autumn52

This is my character, if someone want to partner up with me I can modify it to show that.

Name:  Allison James
Desription:  Blonde hair, blue eyes, measurements as follows: Bust 36D, waist 34, hips 36 Weight 125 pounds, height 5'5"

Personality: She is outgoing gets along with everyone and is always willing to help a friend in need. She is all business at work and respected by her co workers, but tends to get taken advantage of if she is not careful. She is a loyal friend even to a fault and once she gives her heart, she is faithful to whoever she shares it with. She is a flirt and enjoys male attention and to be honest female attention as well.

Background:  Allison grew up in a small town near West LA and was raised with small town values. Her father is a bank manager in the town where she grew up and her mother a homemaker. They were thrilled that Allison went to college and got a degree but are disappointed that they have no grandchildren yet. She was on the cheerleading squad in high school and in college was part of student council. She majored in business so that she could secure herself a good job and be able to afford the lifestyle she wants to live. Although her parents are still living near West LA she doesn't visit often. She spends a lot of time working and even more playing. Allison is happy with her life and has decided not to change a thing, at least not for some time.

Apartment Number At Melrose Place:  #5

Archetype:  Works Hard but plays harder & always keeps a level head

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Angel Fire

Quote from: Haibane on November 16, 2009, 03:18:03 PM
Judging from the gaps in the list you need a hetero husband, a lesbian GF and a gay BF, so that means I should fill the lesbian GF slot (haha, isn't 'slot' a lovely word?) and play in the apartment with Angel Fire. I think I'll have my girl be bisexual which gives me more options.

Perhaps Angel might be encouraged to try some swinging or have a threesome with a guy? We'll see...

I'd love for you to play as my partner, Haibane *Smiles* and I could possibly try some of those things too.  We can discuss all of our possibilities in PM, please?   Love to hear what we can think of for our partner's pasts and what not. *Smiles widely*

Winterborn

For lack of more suitable material for my finicky mind...

Name: David MacNeill

Description: Six-foot-flat, with a stocky build and well toned muscles, somewhere near two hundred pounds of solid muscle. He moves with a solid, heavy stride, stomping slightly as he walks.

Personality: Unusually for a Marine, the one thing he seems to lack is confidence. He has everything else, scars, medals, good looks, great muscles... But put a pretty girl in front of him and he retreats, seemingly unable or unwilling to connect with them, at least at first. His reactions are different each time, in some cases reducing him to a silent stony statue, in others a blabbering idiot, the latter especially when inebriated. Other than that he's completely normal, with no inhibitions or disorders that one might not expect from a somewhat reclusive soldier.

Background: Born in Texas, David was raised by an Airforce Major and a Navy Chief Petty Officer in the area of the main A&M University Campus. Therefore, it was absolutely no surprise when he joined the military, under the auspices of the ROTC program at the aforementioned school. After a short time, he transferred to the Marines, just in time to be caught up in some war or other.

After doing a tour in which he was badly shot up while on a mission, he was transferred to the States for some downtime. He still expects to go back any day, but the call never comes through, so he lives out of his apartment, which is set in a quiet little place, perfect for the vaguely anti-social Marine. With only six apartments in the complex, the chances of running into a really hot girl was minimized, as was the potential for screwing up. Right? Right.

So, weights in the morning, do a few laps in the apartments pool, maybe write that novel... plenty of free time on his hands.

Apartment Number: #4

Archetype: Soldier, a bit of a goof, but mostly keeps himself to himself. Girls are his kryptonite, a state of being which he really, really does not enjoy.

Just a concept that came to me. If anyone doesn't like it or thinks it doesn't fit, lemme know. I thrive on feedback.

Haibane

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 16, 2009, 08:59:34 PM
I am thinking to put the game in Bondage:Human Small Groups unless someone wants to have the game in Non-Con?
I would prefer non-con actually, having the possibility of that in the game would give us extra flexibility but if the majority are fine with bon that's okay by me.

I do think its a good idea if we post our character bios up in a characters thread and not here in the public section since my character pictures will include nudes.

@ Ferrus: Just run a google image search for 'hunky guy' with safesearch off. I do that all the time *blush*

WARNING! LINK NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=hunky+guy&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=

@ LadySky: I'm a bit of an OCD sufferer in terms of having to know where and when the games I play in are set. Where is Melrose Place? It's architecture is Spanish-Moorish such as you can find in southern Spain but I assume you'll be setting it in the U.S.? If so, where? I assume this is the present day in our world - and is it summer or whatever? Just little handles I need to get a grip on. Cheers!

rahatngt

I'm interested in joining. The prospect seems pretty good. I'm thinking it would probably start with some smaller/private interaction gradually moving to wilder situations.

Now I'm pretty open about my character. Not sure what would make most sense, from a passionate husband with roving eyes or a boyfriend .. or even a single guy looking for some fun times. What would be the most useful character for the game at this moment I wonder.

Lovely character Xandi, I have always liked her look ..

Here's some probable character shot. Quite NSFW

http://adriannebyrd.net/blog/uploads//andreb.jpg
http://woolgatherer.typepad.com/woolgatherer/images/2008/03/27/field_hunk.jpg
http://media.photobucket.com/image/hunk%20guy/madmike-035/marco-da-silva-hunk-gay.jpg
http://www.insidesocal.com/outinhollywood/,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,daniel.jpg
http://www.greysanatomyinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/patrick_dempsey_09.jpg

Rachubka

Name: Ana-Marie Palmer

Description: 5'5", 115 lbs., 36D - 26 - 34, long brown hair that falls to just below her shoulder blades, dark brown eyes, can pull off looking good without make-up, just chooses not to.

Personality: Growing up as an athlete, Ana has a sort of arrogance about her. She often plays it off as being confident, but is known to irritate people with this part of her attitude. Otherwise, the girl is incredibly sweet, not one to trample over everyone to get what she wants because she already has it. She is very modest about her looks, almost resentful of how attractive her body is, as her breasts continued to grow to their heavyset size, playing tennis professionally was starting to become a real pain.

Background: Ana had grown up in New York, New York, born into a family that had conveniently won the lottery a little under a year earlier. Whether or not she was conceived as a result, no one was telling. Almost against the typical modest living family who won the lottery, her family were incredibly cautious and frugal with their money, saying that "46-million is going to have to last the rest of our lives!" This didn't stop them from spoiling their daughter by putting her into a number of extra-cirricular activities, including guitar, soccer, and her ultimate favoute, tennis. She loved it so much, that she had it as a career choice for the majority of her life, until her body caught up with her and made it difficult to move about without wincing. Deciding not to let her body go to waste, Ana moved to LA on her own to pursue a bit of modeling, hoping that her small bit of fame in the US Open will prove useful.

Apartment #: One

Archtype: Single white female who works only when she wants. Leave a lot of time to play with anyone.

If someone puts up a strong case to reeeeaaaaally start out as Ana's boyfriend, then I'm willing to change a few things around! Though, I am starting to like the prospect of a girl who has nothing better to do than to potentially break up couples with her exhibitionism. :P

Haibane

Hello Raha, long time no see!

It seems there have been a few people wanting to be half of a couple but few takers on playing the other half so if that appeals to you then it seems a good idea.

If we're limited to six or eight apartments then we're overbooked already, so I don't know what LadySky plans to do about that!

Beguile's Mistress was the first to set up a couple and she's still waiting so to be fair that slot ought to be filled first I'm thinking.

rahatngt

Yeah .. Haibane, seeing you after quite a long time. Hopefully we are going to have quite a lot of fun with this one.

I don't have any problem being part of a couple specially a passionate one while having a roving eyes sounds wonderful  ;D

You seem to have picked up a nice one Rach. Wouldn't mind being the "anyone" to be played with  ;)

Looking forward to it. I think I will post my character after hearing what role would be best for me to take. Anyone has any suggestion on that and also favorite from the character shot in earlier post .. let me know.

Haibane

Armanda Honey (LadySky) is the GM so see which roles she would prefer to have filled most, or you could pick a player who is seeking a BF/husband and talk to them by PM about the relationship.

Quote from: rahatngt on November 17, 2009, 08:35:27 AM
Here's some probable character shot.
I like the first two and the last one. Daniel Craig is a bit too well known :P I particularly like the coloured guy in the first image, he looks both sexy and an interesting person. Black guys are a... particular weakness of mine. Black girls too come to that. *blush*

rahatngt

I too thought the black guy could be interesting :) .. Haven't actually played one before. I also thought a muscular build would be interesting and a contrast with the ladies :D

Lets see though which one goes.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: rahatngt on November 17, 2009, 11:49:08 AM
I too thought the black guy could be interesting :) .. Haven't actually played one before. I also thought a muscular build would be interesting and a contrast with the ladies :D

Lets see though which one goes.

Sent a PM re: the married couple

rahatngt

Just replied on that PM Beguile.

Rach .. I noticed the last para of your character post. Now she sounds such a  caring girl, giving free shows to the guys  ;)

LadySky

Okay...a few notes.

Haibane~ If you don't want to post your profile here just PM it to me, I plan to put all the profiles in the OOC myself when I create it.

Melrose Place is in Los Angeles, CA, year 2009, set in our current date, November.

Beguiles's Mistress - wife/rahatngt - husband?

Angel Fire - girl in a lesbian couple/Haibane - girl in a lesbian couple

GravikKardo - single guy

Ferrus - single guy (Profile Posted)

Xandi - single girl (Profile Posted)

Rachubka - single girl (Profile Posted)

We currently have eight apartments taken, so we need to add a boyfriend for PeacethatPowerbrings and maybe one more male character to round out the partnerings.

Beguile's Mistress

Working on a profile for my character. 

Which apartments are still open?

LadySky

Two, 6, 7, & Eight.

I am about to post some info for everyone about the apartment complex and layout.

Also, I intend to write my character as just moving in. People can have their characters already living in Melrose Place or just arriving, though it would be strange if to many were moving in at the same time.

Haibane

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 17, 2009, 12:17:14 PMNovember.
Any chance you could make it summertime? That pool and BBQ patio is going to go to waste otherwise.

LadySky

Sure it can be summertime, though in Southern California.....a pool and bbq would be in use all year round. To keep it easier though we will just say it is June, '09.

LadySky

For those who have not seen the series, Melrose Place is a series of apartments surrounding a courtyard. A pool and hot tub are at the center of the courtyard. The apartments are placed in a horseshoe around the open courtyard area. Below are some photos of the entryway and courtyard.

This is a link to floorplans Haibane PM'd me. I think for my character, The Raphael will be perfect.

Aiden

-knows he shouldn't be snooping around for  new game, but I couldn't help it!-

I want to be a plastic surgeon!

[WiP]

Name: Salvatore "Sal" Griego
Desription:  Salvatore is a massive ego in a pair of size medium scrubs. Measuring in at 5'9, he has his own reasons to walk around with his arrogant swagger. (9'' appears somewhere else in his measurements  ;))
Eye Color- Teal
His hair is normally kept short and spiked/frosted/whatever his clients find trendy (more of this in personality).
Most of the time he can be spotted in scrubs, coming to and from work but when he dresses up he likes custom tailored suits or expensive jeans and jackets.

Personality: Sal walks the earth as if it was created for him, he does what he pleases when he pleases. If it was not for his obsession with breasts, he never would have picked a career and ended up being a trust fund baby.

There are times he disappears for days without notice and returns like nothing happened, if asked about it he tells people to mind their business. Sal has his moments where he can be charming, overwhelming enough that he can convert a Johava's witness into a Muslim, a skill he uses well in his field and many of his social interactions.
He loves to make people feel that they NEED him, without him as their focus they would live a meaningless existence.

Background: 
Sal went to medical school, picked his field and moved to California from the east coast. His east coast accent has been fading slowly, when agitated the Sicilian blood comes out but not very often.
Apartment Number At Melrose Place:  9

Archetype: Arrogant Alpha Male Chauvinist

Beguile's Mistress

My character catches sight of the doctor and smiles.  Wonders if he's worth the effort.

rick957

Wow, popular thread.  : )

From what I could gather, LadySky, Aiden would fill your last slot for a straight male character, right?  If I'm wrong about that, or if someone disappears on you, I'd be interested in joining.  I'll keep an eye on things for a little while, at least.

LadySky

Aiden~ You just know how to make me smile! I have a feeling Phoenix will be all over your man!

rick957~ Aiden did fill that last spot but I say go right ahead and create a character for the game. Often people disappear and it will not hurt to have an extra male character! Perhaps your character could also double as the apartment manager? We do need one of those!

So we can have say, 9 apartments!

Aiden

I might be the first killed in the first season, I am going for the main villain.  ;D

Rachubka

Heee, the anticipation is building! Can't wait to wiggle in between other budding relationships and cause drama! :D Or at least make the boys and girls look twice. :D

LadySky

Yummy! I do so love the villain! I hope to be one in this game!

Rachubka

Wait a minute... the nurse AND the doctor (plastic surgeon) are villains? D:

LadySky

Well I wrote my character as a pretty crummy person, I can only see her being a villain, LOL!

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Rachubka on November 17, 2009, 02:47:22 PM

Thinks twice about having the appendix scar removed.

Haibane

If Apt 7 is free Angel Fire's and my girl will take it. Lucky No.7.

LadySky

*snickers and cackles at Beguile's Mistress*

Yep Seven is available!

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 17, 2009, 02:55:33 PM
*snickers and cackles at Beguile's Mistress*

*giggles*  I'd like to put a deposit on apartment #2

Haibane

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 17, 2009, 12:47:25 PM
Sure it can be summertime, though in Southern California.....a pool and bbq would be in use all year round. To keep it easier though we will just say it is June, '09.
Aha. I was going from the TV show which seems to be set in LA, so I thought November would be cold. I'm guessing the general idea though is to have rich people living here with more money than they know what to do with and more free time than they can stop being bored with, yeah? Just trying to get my head round the basics before I finalise my character.

LadySky

Apartment #2 is yours!

In Southern California November is not always that cold, sometimes it never really gets cold at all and with a heated swimming pool people can swim all year round really. However we will simply have the game set in the summer so there is so question.

I figure they are all wealthy people in a manner of speaking. My character is a surgical nurse, that is a decent living but she is not rich by any means. Some may play there characters as filthy rich, it is up to each person.

Haibane

The image links are NSFW

Player: Haibane
Name: Asis Nullaer
Apartment: #7
Nationality: Afro-American
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 124lbs, (8st 12lbs), BMI: 21.3
Stats: 32B-23-34
Hair Colour: Naturally? It's black. And super-frizzy! Currently? Mid-brown with blonde highlights, wiry, curly and Afro. Just past collar length.
Eye Colour: Deep black-brown.
Appearance: Petite and slender and in pretty good shape. There isn't much of me; my friends at Portman and Race call me 'Black Waif'.

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/0/0c/Asis_03.jpg

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/2/26/Asis_04.jpg

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/f/fa/Asis_22.jpg

Character/Background: If there's a party, I'm at it. If there's a joke, I'm telling it. If someone's laughing with wine over their head, I poured it. I'm just an out of control happy person, almost too happy. I love life, my job and my home.

Portman and Race are architects. Not the stuffy silk suited old fart ones you get on the east coast but a young company full of snappily dressed post-modern hippies with rabidly fun designs oozing out of their ears. It’s a small company and very arty and lots of fun. Our office is like something out of a Dali painting. I met my friend Noemi there a year ago and after getting to know her well, arranged to move in and share her swanky apartment. It's much nearer work and what I save on commuter fares I give her in rent.

My name's a bit of a mess, but I like it lots. Asis which is pronounced with the 'a' short as in 'cat' and the 'sis' bit as in 'deceased' (not as in 'sister' I tell people) is Kenyan, from a long way back, while Nullaer is Dutch also from a ways back on my father's side.

On the outside I'm happy and fun, on the inside... there's a secret.

Archetype: Bootylicious zany streetwise kid.

Aiden

I need an apartment on the bottom floor! Right in front of the hot tub.

LadySky

Great character Haibane!

It will be easier to drown you if your near the hot tub!  ;D 8, 6, or 9!

Aiden

LadySky

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 17, 2009, 03:51:24 PM
It will be easier to drown you if your near the hot tub!  ;D 8, 6, or 9!

That's what I thought, too.

LadySky

Haibane

LadySky

Aiden

Haibane

Quote from: Rachubka on November 17, 2009, 02:47:22 PM
Mm, doctors and nurses. I need an examination!

LadySky

Wooohooo! I love him!

I am preparing the OOC thread now, just waiting until I have everyones profile before I post it.

LadySky

Below is a list of everyone who has posted interest. Highlighted in red are the players still needing to post profiles.

PeacethatPowerbrings, do you know of anyone who might like to partner with you? If anyone else knows of a person who would like to play a gay male tell them there is an opening!

Beguiles's Mistress - wife
rahatngt - husband

Angel Fire - girl in a lesbian couple
Haibane - girl in a lesbian couple(Profile Posted)

GravikKardo - single guy

Ferrus - single guy (Profile Posted)

Xandi - single girl (Profile Posted)

Rachubka - single girl (Profile Posted)

Aiden - single guy (Profile Posted)

rick957 - single guy

Haibane

If no player wishing to play a gay male shows up you could put 'gay male char wanted' in the thread title, then at least everyone will see it. Might stand a better chance of getting a bite.

LadySky

rick957

Thanks for letting me squeeze in, LadySky. : ) Here's the apartment manager.  I'll fill in the Apartment Number if you'll let me know what's available, and I'm happy to make any changes you request. 

Name: Frank Panetta
Description: 6' even, 180 lbs., short black hair, emerald-green eyes

Personality: A brooding, soulful, self-involved, pretentious hunk; also a skilled lover with a jaded palate.  Quiet, smoldering, intense; philosophical, abstracted, and bemused.  A man of few words, but always willing to offer a helping hand, especially to a woman with any kind of need.  Accustomed to the company of exotic ladies the world over, his sexual appetites tend toward the experimental and unconventional.  He doesn't always respect his partners as equals, but he makes sure they enjoy his company enough to not mind all that much.

Background: Frank's a gifted artist and photographer who could make a living in commercial art if he was willing to sell his talents that way.  A stubborn iconoclast, he earned a full scholarship to CalArts (California Institute of the Arts, one of the top art schools in the country) but threw it away to travel the world instead, carrying nothing but his backpack, his sketchbooks, and his vintage Nikon F 35 mm SLR. 

After nearly ten years of globetrotting, he found himself back at his family estate in Beverly Hills, wanting to put some roots down and stay in one place for a while.  His father, a top entertainment lawyer, and his mother, a dance instructor, were thrilled to have him back in the country and offered to support him indefinitely, but he considered a pampered life of leisure intolerably dull and self-indulgent.  Instead he opted to make use of the handyman skills he'd acquired abroad to support himself:  he pulled some strings with a real-estate mogul uncle to get himself the position as apartment manager at Melrose Place. 

It wasn't exactly heavy labor, but it was honest work:  fixing air conditioners and unclogging drains, a little painting and yard work now and then, although the more involved tasks were usually contracted out to skilled tradespeople.  He liked the fact that he got to set his own schedule and make time for his art whenever inspiration struck.  He also liked having routine access at all hours to the apartments of unsatisfied housewives and other well-heeled, bored, and libidinous young women.

Apartment #: 6
Archetype: Tall dark and handsome.  Quite dark.

LadySky

Awesome profile & I love him! *licks lips hungrily*  >:)

You can have either apt. 6 or 8!

rick957

6 it is, I suppose.  There isn't any particular significance to any particular number, is there?

LadySky

Nope, it is just to distinguish where each character lives. Six it is!

LadySky

Looks like we have the other half of our gay couple! He is going to post a character tomorrow!

Beguile's Mistress

Name:  Angela Bauer
Description:  5’4”, red hair, brown eyes, tanned complexion, slender, curvy
Marital Status:  Married ~~ Presently in a love/hate relationship with her husband.  Neither spouse is faithful.  Her roving eye has resulted in entanglements with men of all ages, from every walk of life.  Her current lover is a professional baseball player who is on vacation with his family.  She’s in the market for a fill-in romance.
Profession/Career:  Executive Vice-president of Lippcott Enterprises, a real estate management and development corporation responsible for some of the most exclusive addresses in the city.
Personality:  Type-A workaholic, tough as nails but fair, expects everyone else to work as hard as she does.  She’s highly competitive, self- assured, self-controlled, self-disciplined when it comes to business.  Her affairs are never a part of her work life.  She fought her way up the corporate ladder, usually following strong ethical standards but occasionally cutting corners to guarantee personal success.  Don't hassle her; she won't stand for it.  And don't treat her like she's clueless.
Background:  The only child of middle-class parents, she was indulged but not spoiled.  Her parents worked hard to provide a quality education, that gave her a well-rounded background and all the tools she needed to get ahead in life.  She babysat to make extra money and began working part time as soon a she was old enough.  She paid for much of her college education with part-time and full-time jobs and scholarships.  She has a BA and an MBA in business.  She was recruited by a far-sighted executive at Lippcott Enterprises and worked her way up from the entry level position in the Sales Department to Executive Vice President.
Apartment: #2
Archetype: Fiery Natural Red-head with a temper

(Character information subject to change once the husband figures out who he is.)

rahatngt

Taking care to fix some details with Beguile on PM before posting the character.

Angel Fire

Player: Angel Fire
Name: Noemi Cantrell
Apartment: #7
Nationality: Irish, English and Swedish mix
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 137lbs
Stats: 33B-25-35
Hair Color: Reddish brown
Eye Color: Blue as the sky

Appearance: (NSFW)
https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/a/ac/Noemi_Cantrell_04.jpg

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/d/d7/Noemi_Cantrell_02.jpg

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/5/5c/Noemi_Cantrell_06.jpg

Character/Background: Sort of quiet and reserved.  Wants to be the life of the party but is not sure how she should show it.  Tries not to let her money get to the best of her... but with some sweet motivation... tends to go a little bit onto the wild side... with limits.

Noemi grew up in a family with parents that had separated when she was very young.  Half of the year she had spent with her father, who was someone that had taught her about hard work and the other half of the year with her mother, who had taught her about compassion and being herself until she was 16.  She had decided to go with her mother, who had come across a very huge inheritance when her own grandmother had passed.

The money that she had... went to the apartment that she had adored as soon as she had seen it, but what it was missing was someone to share it with.  Meeting Asis at work while trying to pass the time was the dream that she had always wanted.... to share things with someone and to be herself.  Little did she know that life would take an unexpected turn for the worse.  Due to work obligations, Asis had left for Seattle and now, Noemi is back to where she had started when she had first moved in a year ago... all alone and not having anyone that she could turn to for support.

Noemi does have some secrets... but what are they?  We shall see.

Archetype: Curvy, fun and reserved suburban girl

Haibane

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 17, 2009, 09:02:36 PM
Looks like we have the other half of our gay couple! He is going to post a character tomorrow!
Yay! That's good news. I do like reading about men... with men... *shudders and drools*

Armanda, couple of things I wanted to ask you - first would it be okay if Melrose Place had a small residents-only gym in the basement? I can see our site manager being possibly a gym trainer too? I think there was a suitable pic in that link to those other apartments I sent you. I guess it would have a small female and a small male changing cubicle area with just 1 shower each and maybe a tiny 4-person sauna entered by doors from both the male and female changing areas?

I can see the gym being a reasonably popular socializing area seeing as everyone looks to have bodies kept in shape by regular exercise.

My other request is I have found some great apartment interior shots of a place I'd love to use for Asis' and Angel Fire's place. Trouble is, its multi-level and the Melrose Place concept looks like the apartments are all on one floor. This place I've found has two levels plus a small roof terrace so it could maybe be a 'special' apartment at one end of the block with a roof terrace instead of a balcony facing down over the pool. If you like the idea I can send you the link to see if its suitable.

EDIT: Made a couple of minor changes to Asis' bio.

Gravik

Sorry. Been busy with school. Will post my character bio later on :p

might as well claim Apartment 8 if no one already has

LadySky

Awesome profiles, Beguile's Mistress and Angel Fire!

Haibane, a gym would be an excellent and logical addition to Melrose. I can go ahead and post some pics from that site you gave me that will give everyone the proper idea of the layout and setup. I will get that included in the thread I am preparing today.  ;D

I see no reason why there could not be a special apartment like the one you describe. So feel free to set up yours and Angel Fire's place however you would like.  XD

If rick957 is interested in also being a gym instructor then that would be great! If not then he will still be around to take care of the maintenance of the gym, I am sure he will enjoy looking at the ladies in their lovely gym attire!  >:)

Haibane

Thanks, Armanda, you're a star!

We're blessed with several hunks including an ex-marine so no doubt Melrose Place won't be short of an eager gym instructor or two but if Rick wants to fill that in an official capacity I don't suppose he'll mind ;)

Break out the lycra and spandex, girls!

EDIT: Mmm, Noemi is gorgeous. Awesome little bum! So biteable! The rest of you will have to come knocking to get Asis out of her apartment, staying in under the covers looks to be waaay too tempting.

rick957

QuoteIf rick957 is interested in also being a gym instructor then that would be great!

Sure why not?  Gives me plenty of sweaty scene options immediately. : )

If anyone else wants to claim that position for themselves, though, just speak up; I'm not picky.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: rick957 on November 18, 2009, 12:29:13 PM
Sure why not?  Gives me plenty of sweaty scene options immediately. : )

*raises an eyebrow*

LadySky

rick957

One-on-one personal training sessions:  just the thing for the stressed-out professional.  Top it off with a therapeutic massage treatment afterwards?  Just another of Frank's many handy skills. ;)

Armanda (or do you prefer LadySky?) -- in terms of layout, would it make sense for Frank to have a small office for dealing with tenants during certain business hours?  If that's easy to arrange, that is; if not, he can just work out of his apartment.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: rick957 on November 18, 2009, 12:44:36 PM
One-on-one personal training sessions:  just the thing for the stressed-out professional.  Top it off with a therapeutic massage treatment afterwards?  Just another of Frank's many handy skills. ;)

Armanda (or do you prefer LadySky?) -- in terms of layout, would it make sense for Frank to have a small office for dealing with tenants during certain business hours?  If that's easy to arrange, that is; if not, he can just work out of his apartment.

He is going to be one very busy guy!

LadySky

*signs up for weekly "one-on-one sessions" with rick957's man*  >:)

I am usually LadySky and will be switching back to that name after Thanksgiving so feel free to go with LS!  ;D

An office for Frank is logical, I would think it would be located right off the arched entryway. Feel free to make it look however you desire!

Haibane

I can imagine him in there like a modern-day Anthony Perkins in Psycho watching all the ladies come and go... and checking what's going on via his CCTV screens... a little sweaty maybe, licking his lips and his eyes all bugging out...

Perhaps in his role as maintenance man he might have surreptitiously installed a micro-camera in certain apartments...

EDIT: Who is yet to post a bio LS? Are we almost ready to go?

LadySky

Well, not sure I see Frank as being a creepy manager guy but rick957, play him however you feel him!  ;D

Currently waiting on rahagtnt, GravikKardo, PeacethatPowerbrings, and Torch. I am still getting the threads created to and I think those who are still to post profiles are planning on doing them this evening. I am thinking we should be a go by tomorrow!

Angel Fire

Sweet!  I think that this is going to be very fun for all!  I think that I can keep the anticipation going for one more day *Smiles*

LadySky

Feel free to prepare opening posts! I plan to try an work on mine today if I get caught up with everything.

rahatngt

Name:  Malcom Bauer
Description:  6'1, black hair, brown eyes, dark complexion, muscular
Marital Status:  Married ~~ Presently in a love/hate relationship with his wife.  Even though his not faithful and often would use the full chance that his jog gives him to fool around his gorgeous women but he also loves his wife in his own way. He is rather charmed by her ability to give it to him as they fight and also the making up.

Profession/Career: A top level Executive with Women, a life style magazine for Women as you can guess. He would mostly deal with the successful and famous women that are featured in the magazine and would work from making them agree to do a spread for the magazine to handle contracts and such.

Personality: He is very good at what he does, almost never failing to get the woman he wants for the magazine and when he makes a move for himself that would also be successful more often than not.

Background:  He is also middle-class parents. He was lucky that his parents managed for him some quality education and he got out with good grades. He worked at the magazine starting at pretty low down the ladder but his hard work and success has pushed him to his present standing.

The two of them met at a corporate party for the Women. She attended the gathering for her company hoping to get some prospective client from the exclusive people to attend the party. It started between them as lust at first sight but things quickly moved forward with them and they were soon married and it had been a little over 3 years of a very passionate if erratic relationship.

Apartment: #2
Archetype: A successful man who loves to enjoy what his position in life allows him to enjoy :)

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_OMLYyLC8HTo/SbV8W3ZsCeI/AAAAAAAAZR8/LEdvE7PlkJE/white%20calvins_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

LadySky

Rachubka

Whoo. Spent 7 hours in emergency last night (not for me :O) so I've become plenty familiar with nurses and doctors! None of them seemed evil, though...

Oh, and just a thought, would there be committees and stuff in the apartment complex? Nothing grand or special, but just someone to throw an official party, or if there is someone in the RP that is not rich and far too cool for the simple things, a game night. lol

LadySky

I hope everything is ok! Did you get to attack a cute male nurse and rape him in the utility closet?  ::)

I think a committee would be good, it would make getting the different residents together easier! Would someone like to take the role of head committee person? My character is just moving in so it would not make sense for her to have that position. ;D

Haibane

Yeah, there could well be a Residents Committee (RC) or something that would meet about once a month to discuss neighbourhood and building maintenance issues, the Apartment Manager would attend those meetings I'd guess. There could be 1 head of the RC or maybe 2 people.

That Bauer woman's an idiot to play away from home with a hubby that shape!

LadySky

I guess it just depends on who has a character who has lived at Melrose Place long enough to have been appointed the RC Chairman.

Looking over the current bios I was thinking either, Ana-Marie, Allison, Noemi, or Asis. We still have a couple characters coming however. Anyone want to claim the position? Perhaps two co-Chairmen would be good, especially if they don't really get along! LOL

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Haibane on November 18, 2009, 02:23:36 PM

That Bauer woman's an idiot to play away from home with a hubby that shape!

That Bauer woman plays at home and away, but then so does that Bauer guy!  Of course, she doesn't leave him much to play with when he strays.  LOL

Torch

Name: Adam McClain
Vitals: 5'10", 170 lbs, Brown hair, Hazel eyes
Apartment #: 8

Bio: Adam is a Midwest farm boy seeking the American Dream in Hollywood. He arrived in Los Angeles three years ago after graduating from the University of Kansas, determined to make a name for himself on the big screen. His goal is to become the next Mel Gibson, the next Bruce Willis...unfortunately, that's the goal of every other aspiring actor on the West Coast. So while Adam trudges off to cattle calls and auditions during the day, he waits tables at night at The Palm Steakhouse, one the places to see and be seen in West Hollywood.

Unfortunately for Adam, living in Tinseltown is expensive and his meager salary as a waiter just wasn't cutting it. The nest egg he brought with him from Kansas dwindled to nothing, and he pawned everything that could be pawned. Down to his last few dollars, Adam turned to that tried and true vehicle of quick cash known to young, attractive actors and models the world over: Porn...Gay Porn, that is.

Now, whenever Adam needs to make rent or have new head shots printed, he just calls that special phone number out in the San Fernando Valley, drives to the set, does a couple of scenes with some other hot guys under the alias of Dick Steele, and heads back to his apartment and his boyfriend $10,000 in cash richer. Only his boyfriend doesn't know about his extracurricular activities, and Adam is worried his master plan to hit the big screen could be compromised if anyone ever found out about his "other" acting jobs...make that, blow jobs.
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

On's and Off's

LadySky

I love your profile Torch! *claps*

Looks like it is Apartment #8 for you!

Torch

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 18, 2009, 05:07:01 PM
I love your profile Torch! *claps*

Looks like it is Apartment #8 for you!

Thank you kindly.  :-)
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

On's and Off's

PeacethatPowerbrings

Name: Adrian Wesley
Vitals: 5'11", 150 lbs, blonde hair, with light brown eyes
Apartment #: 8

Bio:Adrian is the son of a very powerful, and very rich business family on the east coast. He doesn't talk about this much, but his coming out was met with more than a little family shame, as they were one of a few families viewed as very conservative. As such, he was basically told he could do whatever he liked, as long as he did it, far, far away. The original idea had been to have him leave for europe for a long time, until at least, everyone forgot he existed. However, instead, he decided to move out to LA.

His personal aspirations are as a fashion designer, though, he is more of a small-timer in that arena, having a few supporters. His designs are mostly in the realm of wearable fashion, made out of everyday garments. He usually wears most of his own designs, but rarely, if ever, participates in a real show. His family supports him, though only to keep him where he is. He's happy, with his boyfriend Adam, though he's considerably more laid back, he is supportive of Adam in his dreams.

LadySky

LadySky

OMG! We have all the profiles! I will get the threads made soon and put the links here!

Winterborn

Damn you, Torrrch! That picture would've been perfect for my character...

Now I have to check that site for more suitable materials. *steels himself and takes the plunge*

LadySky

I am gonna go ahead and post your profile as is Ferrus, I will just switch out pictures if you find another one you like better!

Torch

Quote from: Ferrus on November 18, 2009, 06:16:28 PM
Damn you, Torrrch! That picture would've been perfect for my character...

Now I have to check that site for more suitable materials. *steels himself and takes the plunge*

Sorry, hon!  :D

This site always has a good selection of hawt manflesh:

http://www.ohlalagallery.com/models/

On's and Off's

LadySky

Haibane

Yay!

Oh, and Asis is gonna pay Frank any and all money necessary to get an illegal camera installed in Adam and Adrian's bedroom. Rawr.

EDIT: Whoa. Nice link Torch, thanks. *bookmarks*

LadySky

Haibane

OMG! Great styling and layout in the characters thread LS, your talents are wasted on whatever it is you do in the daytime!

Nice set up for the main game thread too. I'm impressed.

Since people work, go out, come home, blah-blah, had you thought about what day of the week and time of day we should start? It would be a bit odd if someone posted up waking in bed on a weekend morning while someone else was coming home from work in the evening. Or do these sorts of things not matter much?

LadySky

Actually it would make sense for us to begin the game on a specific day and at a certain time.

How about......Monday morning, 10am?

Haibane

Any day and time is fine, I have no preference at all, I just thought it would help us if we were all on the same clock and calendar, so yeah, 10:00 on Monday is good for me.

Gravik

LadySky

*bangs head on desk* OOPs!  :o

Of course there is still room! Go ahead and take apartment ten my friend!

*goes to add Apartment Ten to thread*

Gravik

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 18, 2009, 07:45:53 PM
Actually it would make sense for us to begin the game on a specific day and at a certain time.

How about......Monday morning, 10am?

That's fine with me!

Torch

Quote from: Haibane on November 18, 2009, 07:29:36 PM
Yay!

Oh, and Asis is gonna pay Frank any and all money necessary to get an illegal camera installed in Adam and Adrian's bedroom. Rawr.

*snickers*

QuoteEDIT: Whoa. Nice link Torch, thanks. *bookmarks*

Most welcome. I've got dozens of them, LOL!  :D

On's and Off's

Gravik

Name: John Cooper
Vitals: 6'1. 220 pounds. Short brown hair. Hazel green eyes.
Occupation: Former Army Ranger, currently manager of a Gold's Gym
Apartment: # 8

John Cooper grew up in the small Colorado town of Boulder. He had an older brother, as well a younger sister whom he had had relations with when he was in high school. Thankfully no one had found out though. John had played varsity football all through high school, and the linebacker had even landed his high school two state championships.

John had always been a ladies man. He'd slept around quite a bit through high school and never really got into any serious relationships. That could wait till later in life. He was also quite the partier, like most high school kids in Boulder are. He could party every weekend if he wanted to, but he also liked to stay somewhat devoted to school. He made sure to get good grades. All A's. He was never in all advanced classes, but that didn't matter.

Right after high school, he enlisted in the Army, and soon after boot camp, he was sent overseas to fight in Iraq, where he earned his way into the Army Rangers. He spent two years in the army, then returned home to finally go to college, since he now had enough money. He attended the University of Washington and earned a Masters in Exercise Physiology, and a bachelors in Business.

There had been an opening at an apartment complex called Melrose, which had offered a good monthly price. John had jumped at that idea, and soon moved in. He was one of the newer ones there, having only been there for about a two weeks.

LadySky

He had an older brother and a younger sister, whom he had had relations with when he was in high school. OH MY! *fans self*

Nice profile! I will get it posted now!

Torch

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 18, 2009, 08:24:01 PM
He had an older brother and a younger sister, whom he had had relations with when he was in high school. OH MY! *fans self*

Nice profile! I will get it posted now!

That sentence reads like the character had sex with both of them. If that's the case, then Woot! If not, a little editing might be in order.  :D

On's and Off's

Gravik

Haibane

LadySky

Hey everone! We have an opening for a lesbian female character. The game of Melrose Place is just in the early stages and can welcome a new character easily!

Currently Angel Fire is our only lesbian female and would love to have a partner! If your interested in joining Melrose Place please leave a message here or feel free to PM me! Check out the profiles, links below, and the basic storyline! If it looks like something you would enjoy join us!

Profile & OOC thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=53111.0

Main Game Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=53113.0

The basics~ Angel Fire plays a character called Noemi. She was living with a girlfriend named Asis who is going to move out. Angel Fire will be making this post later tonight. Therefore she will be a single gal again in need of a roomate and some comfort! I suggest getting together with Angel Fire about any ideas you might have for this storyline!

LadySky

A story about an apartment complex, no children allowed, and all the different residents! All the drama and humor that surrounds the various personalities of people living in one swanky complex located in Los Angeles, California.

Check out the OOC/Profile thread to see who the current residence are!

If you would like to read up on the stories currently running check out the Main Game thread.

Any who would like to join Melrose Place are encouraged and welcome! PM me with your character profile and we will get you moved in! Currently seeking couples, single characters, good guys and bad guys!

Gravik

Don't be afraid people. We don't bite. :p

rick957

Bumps.  (Just a lil' one.)

The game's been a bit quiet lately, but there are still lots of great players who are committed to continuing, so any joiners would be welcome.  :)  Plus it's a straightforward setting without any particular need for people to know much about the earlier parts of the game.