Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

I got big feet.. so hoping you're not wearing stilettos and I'm barefoot.. yes.

.. if each time you did step on my feet, I gave that bottom a pop with my palm?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Ouch! I'd likely end up a little sore from all of those swats (I'm a klutz after all), but I'd still like you (since it would only be fair after all of the foot stepping)

...if I was a strict vegetarian and insisted that you be one too?

Mordred

As long as plenty of eggplant, mushrooms, and other wonderful veggies, spices, and bits were used frequently.. but I'd struggle not having any fish. And.. blood. Honestly? Would the neck of a vegetarian be acceptable? *eyes that lovely neck*

.. if I compensated by having an even more insane need for blood.. by handing you a schedule of when I'd need to feed.. along with a bottle of vitamins to keep you healthy?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

...Hm...Not sure. I would be happy that you were trying to eat no meat...but blood is kind of in that category....Still your schedule and vitamin delivery are just too cute, so I'd have to still like you.

...if I insisted that you give me a piggy back ride to the park?

Mordred

Ohhhh, I'd love that. Yes! I'd even do silly sound effects to make you laugh.

.. if I tickled your feet as I carried you?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Yes, but you might get a broken ear drum from all of the screaming I'd be doing.

...if I wrapped both arms around your neck to keep from falling off as my legs were kicking?

Mordred

Mmm, yes I do strongly believe I'd like you. Although..

.. if I kinda got distracted by that delicious pulse pressed so tightly to my back and wrapped around my neck.. I started to lick your wrist?
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

So long as you put me down before you did any biting.

...nibbled on your earlobe in response to your licking?
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Mordred

Put you down? But.. the squirming and resisting just sooooo enhances the nectar. *sighs* Ohhh, alright. :P

Plus.. your mini pouce upon my earlobe.. that makes up for the cruel demand. I do like you!

.. if I, quite a ticklish devil, squirmed and thrashed around a bit at your nibble?
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

It would make me giggle, and be tempted to be more nibbly... Yup, definitely still likeage there.

...encouraged by your squirming, moved on to nibble at your shoulder instead?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Mordred

Ok.. now I'm gonna have to grab those wrists.. you are *squirms as he tries to be all serious* getting a wee bit carried away there. But.. I am self-sadistic.. so I do like you.. and I'm only just barely keeping you at bay. :P

.. distracted you by really messing up that perfectly set red hair?
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

There would be squeaking,giggling, and backing away, but I would still like you...

...pouted as I tried to fix my hair?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Mordred

An item on my neverending list of weaknesses.. a set of lovely pouting lips.. so yes.. I still like you. And I can't help but grin as I see you get that hair just right.

.. if I walk around you, pointing out ways you haven't yet set it correctly in place, attempting to 'help' you with my own little prods? :P
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

I would like you very much.

...Decided to repay you by mussing your hair.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Breathless Intent

Sure, my hair is a bit messy right now anyway so I wouldn't be too bent outta shape!

...if I brought out my manicure set and offered to paint your nails?

Mordred

Ahh a bit of pampering, eh? Yeah, I'd like you. Just hope you have my color and please, no pink.

.. if I proceeded to then fully paint your arms and legs a deep, dark blue.. and asked you to pose in a certain way?
*See Pillory*

Dor

Ooh, i'd love that! Sounds like a lot of fun.

...if I pull you close with me and stain you with all the blue paint?
Plots & Ideas
the monster is in us.    it's in all of us.

Mordred

I would be so eager in getting smeared upon by you, in every way possible you get a yesss, I like you.

.. if i then pulled out an extra little set of paints and asked to create a mural over your lovely skin?
*See Pillory*

Dor

Yes, I would definitely like you, I just love such creativity.

...if I get the set of paints and smear more on your skin without letting you paint on me in peace?
Plots & Ideas
the monster is in us.    it's in all of us.

Mordred

YES! Shit.. Did I yell that? Umm, yes.. a deliciously wet, messy, colorful slide of hands on skin? *nods vigorously* Even my fangs say yes.

.. if I, being what I am and you, being just a bit too tempting, started painting little points of attack (aka bite points) over various lovely parts of your warmth?
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

No, I'm not into acupuncture.

....stole all your favorite books and made them mine?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Breathless Intent

Yes...I'd be sad to lose them, but happy that someone else was going to enjoy them as well. Plus, I can just use it as an excuse to come visit you!

...if I took you to a library, hoping that next time you needed a book you could just go check it out?

Mordred

Awww, I think that'd be sweet. I'd like you and would hope to give those cherry lips a wee peck in answer.

.. if I signed up for Netflix and had all my favorite films sent to you?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Ooh yeah I'd like that a lot! ...Depending on the movies you like, hm...But I'd still like you for the sentiment

...if I popped some popcorn and got some chocolate for us to share while we curl up on the couch to watch a bunch of movies?

Mordred

Mmmmm, yeahhhh, I like you.. salivating here. And the goodies sound good also. :)

.. if I took advantage of the scary parts to get your lovely warmth closer and closer?
*See Pillory*