Looking to play as an entire D&D5e party hunting for their bard parent

Started by Synecdoche17, October 12, 2020, 06:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Synecdoche17

Looking to play four half-sisters, specifically: a half-elf, a half-orc, a tiefling, and an aasimar. Their mother is a famous bard, who went off on an Epic Quest some time ago and hasn't come back, so our heroines have headed out to find her.

The ideal plot is light-hearted. The sisters go looking for people who knew their mother, like her former party members, or her old lovers, or their fathers, or their older half-sisters, etcetera. They meet new people (your characters) and horny shenanigans ensue. Eventually they find their mother, and either liberate her or join her in whatever/whoever she is doing.

When presented with opposition, my characters will try to talk or sneak their way past, with combat as an extreme last resort.

Kinks I am currently very interested in: Bondage, D/s, prostitution, public nudity, orgies, being a harem. All my characters will start out as bisexual submissives.

PM for inquiries, please.

Between personal issues and my job, I am a huge flake. Therefore, to minimize your loss when I flake, the ideal start is free-form, small-scale - the heroines arrive in a town, they are presented with a person/people who need help and/or someone who can help them on their main quest, and we improv as we go.

Creating character sheets is a pain for me so I will fill them in over time, and the less system we use the better.
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Muse

*Waves to the Bubblegum Babe* 

hi hi.  Are you just looking for a DM for a one on one?  :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Synecdoche17

Quote from: Muse on October 13, 2020, 05:25:09 PM
hi hi.  Are you just looking for a DM for a one on one?  :)

I guess. Should this be in the one-on-one forum then? Title here is "GM/Groups", I read that as "GM or Groups".
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Laughing Hyena

Intriguing and a fine opportunity for world building in my campaign even if we are bring light on 5e rules. Technically a one on one campaign but you also seek a GM.  As you are controlling all four heroes and I act as DM, I have no problems with this.