Isle of the Damned - Recruitment Thread - Always Open

Started by GnothiSeauton, September 09, 2014, 04:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Rel Mayer

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Rel Mayer

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Madmartigan on September 12, 2014, 08:59:52 AM
Have the ruling families of Espata been fleshed out and/or named? I'm mulling over character #2 as a lower-born son of one of these families with a surfeit of deadly ambition and a cunning plan to rise in power.

Lemme get back to you on that.  I don't have anything fleshed out at the moment, but certainly can do that, and add it to the Game Information thread.  I have some addition stuff to add that's been requested, so I can stop over there and add some stuff.

Also, as a general announcement...

If you submit a character, please make sure that you send it to both myself and Black Howling.

Those who have submitted them, without attaching him, are fine.  I can forward them over to him.  Just wanted to throw that out there for everyone for future reference.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

EdwardShane

QuoteAlso, as a general announcement...

If you submit a character, please make sure that you send it to both myself and Black Howling.

Those who have submitted them, without attaching him, are fine.  I can forward them over to him.  Just wanted to throw that out there for everyone for future reference.

Oops.....okay, duly noted ^^; Sorry about that.  I'll remember for if/when I create more characters

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: EdwardShane on September 12, 2014, 12:40:45 PM
Oops.....okay, duly noted ^^; Sorry about that.  I'll remember for if/when I create more characters

Don't worry about it! :)   I'm going to forward him copies of the ones I got that were only directed to me.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Samael Grimaldi

I don't think I've seen a claim on him yet, so I'd like to put one in for Charlie Hunnam

Discord: Archfiend7820

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Samael Grimaldi on September 12, 2014, 12:45:08 PM
I don't think I've seen a claim on him yet, so I'd like to put one in for Charlie Hunnam

EEEE! SAM! *pounces and loves on him and his face claim* <3

Cerevan

Samael Grimaldi

Discord: Archfiend7820

GnothiSeauton

Working on getting characters looked over and approved today, namely right now.  I'm going through the ones that are in my inbox, making notes and thoughts, and sending them to Howling for when he has a chance to look over and read them.  Then it's off to updating the face claims, directories and possibly working on my new dude before starting work on establishing IC threads.

Seeking New Stories

EdwardShane

consortium11

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on September 12, 2014, 01:03:22 PM
Working on getting characters looked over and approved today, namely right now.  I'm going through the ones that are in my inbox, making notes and thoughts, and sending them to Howling for when he has a chance to look over and read them.  Then it's off to updating the face claims, directories and possibly working on my new dude before starting work on establishing IC threads.

No rest for the wicked  >:)

NosCorventius

I am building a very unique Captain that I had originally thought to keep under wraps but in hindsight believe I will leave myself without a crew if I do. So while my Character sheet is not yet complete I wanted to ask if anyone is interested in tying their character to mine.

Captain Mathias Drakaras is a Duke of Malum. Cousin of Galeon Drakaras, the businessman and misplaced heir. Since his enemies believe him dead he has decided to rise up as something more than he was and use the natural superstition of the land to build a legend upon. Thus, he has taken to only drinking a dark specially thickened Sangria in public, only appears on land or to the men at night and wears a set of ivory fangs in public and battle.

In other words he is trying to convince everyone that the monsters of Malum have returned to the world. Course that means if the real monster do come back it could get really bad for Mathius and his crew but, what's the chance of that, right? So I guess the real question is who wants to help play monster? I'm seeking smart, crafty, skilled, and ruthless individuals who are willing to go where angels quake in fear. Particularly I'm looking for a competent First Mate and Bosun who can handle the day to day work and Crew while protecting my secret. Interested?

~Nos~

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: NosCorventius on September 12, 2014, 01:26:31 PM
I am building a very unique Captain that I had originally thought to keep under wraps but in hindsight believe I will leave myself without a crew if I do. So while my Character sheet is not yet complete I wanted to ask if anyone is interested in tying their character to mine.

Captain Mathias Drakaras is a Duke of Malum. Cousin of Galeon Drakaras, the businessman and misplaced heir. Since his enemies believe him dead he has decided to rise up as something more than he was and use the natural superstition of the land to build a legend upon. Thus, he has taken to only drinking a dark specially thickened Sangria in public, only appears on land or to the men at night and wears a set of ivory fangs in public and battle.

In other words he is trying to convince everyone that the monsters of Malum have returned to the world. Course that means if the real monster do come back it could get really bad for Mathius and his crew but, what's the chance of that, right? So I guess the real question is who wants to help play monster? I'm seeking smart, crafty, skilled, and ruthless individuals who are willing to go where angels quake in fear. Particularly I'm looking for a competent First Mate and Bosun who can handle the day to day work and Crew while protecting my secret. Interested?

~Nos~

Oooh... if my Olina finds out he's a Drakaras, he's soooooo gonna have someone out to kill him. Bwahahaha. :D

GnothiSeauton

Just a heads up...

I added a little bit into the game information section, namely adding a bit to the Burning Truth religion, as well as fleshing out the ruling families of Espata.

Seeking New Stories

EdwardShane

GnothiSeauton

Claims have been updated.

Directories have been updated.

Character sheets have been looked over, with notes forwarded over to Howling to look over when he has the time.

If you've been approved, and yet to see your character added to the directory or upped to the Approved Claims section, I'm waiting for you to post your sheet into the Game Information thread, so that I can link them all up.  This is to just keep it organized and clear.

Seeking New Stories

Flower

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on September 12, 2014, 02:42:33 PM
Claims have been updated.

Directories have been updated.

Character sheets have been looked over, with notes forwarded over to Howling to look over when he has the time.

If you've been approved, and yet to see your character added to the directory or upped to the Approved Claims section, I'm waiting for you to post your sheet into the Game Information thread, so that I can link them all up.  This is to just keep it organized and clear.

>.> *just sent you another sheet to look at* <.<

Rel Mayer