News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

They DO Exist!!!!

Started by Dez, August 04, 2012, 07:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dez

So here's the thing....

Some people believe in that very fine, and intricate line that separates fantasy from reality, leaving some with the impression that yes, fairies and other pixies, nymphs and the like really do exist. Then there are some, like (insert character's name here) who believe in no such thing.

I'm the fairy.. because I love playing fairies, who has been given an assignment to convince this non-believer (insert character's name here) otherwise. There is no prize involved... but the more people who DO believe, the more real these fantasy fairies and other mythical creatures become.

Soooooooooooo..... anyone interested?

DeamonAndae19

Hmm, sounds interesting, care to elaborate on the initial idea, so's I can get more of a feel for what you're after within the RP?

Dez

Yep...  have to go for my appointment but will do details when I get back... providing I can see!!! hahaha...

Leave questions too... or, we can simply do this by the seat of our pants so to speak... freeform...*winks and goes to the Dr*

DeamonAndae19

Heh, I'm a 'by the seat of your pants' kinda guy, so it sounds like a bit of a plan, I'll see you when you get back, regardless of whether you can see me or not.

*Nods and wanders through the site some more.*

Dez

Soooooooooo.... are we ready? Because if we are I'll need a wee bit of time to put together the first post... *nods*

DeamonAndae19

Yeah, I'm good to go, I take it I'm just making my dude up on the spot *wriggles with excitement*

Dez

Absolutely as I'm making mine on the spot too!!!

*happy to have a huge never-ending supply of fairy dust*

DeamonAndae19

Alrighty... This may be pretty Zany xD

*Seeths with jealousy.*