News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Walking Dead ~ Interest Check

Started by Cynadea, November 04, 2015, 01:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel111

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on November 05, 2015, 02:12:52 PM
I'm considering a trainee Veterinarian. She had a part time placement in an animal hospital before the outbreak, though she still attended university for her qualifications. She will also be an International student from England, so all of her family would be back in the UK while she's studying abroad.

- Rainbow ♥

oooOoOO Fancy brit.... My biker boy will be all over that accent! :P

Lyku

I'm thinking a deranged doctor, possibly a serial killer prior to the incident,  A fear of personal death causes the need to band with others.  Perhaps a sociopath.

Fast pace.

Not a soldier, but content killing with a smile of his face.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

arkhos

Quote from: Lynnette on November 05, 2015, 02:00:58 PM
I feel like games like these always get peppered with war-veterans and arms dealers, so I'm considering to go with something a lot more... Vulnerable, maybe a callcenter operator or an IT, something relatively insignificant but useful in specific moments.

Yep... I see another person thinking of a doctor... I think I'll go the scientist route, who has never even considered a life in the military or police force. :) And he has some odd... eccentricities. :)

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Cynadea

For those of you who are looking for the fast pace game (Posting within 4 days) the thread is up. There is 3 slots free for this sub group.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=239244.0

The character sheet is the same for all of the different paces.

Fast pace: Send to Aysande
Moderate pace: Send to Ascia and Aysande
Slower pace: Send to DarkAngel111 and Aysande

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Chreestafer

I'm in for the moderate game and will work on a CS soon.  I'm thinking of a collage student, maybe in his last year of school, riding on a hockey scholarship has to fight for survival.  Thinking his main issue is he is diabetic and needs insulin, and with the end of the world his supply is low.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

arkhos

Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Cynadea

Fast pace has 2 spots taken, 1 reserved (sheet submitted, reviewed and waiting for the changes).  There's a possibility of 2 more characters in that group.

Rave

Lynnette

Any of the other groups ready for recruitment, or do you wish to focus on getting one of them up and running at a time?
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

DarkAngel111

The slow group details will be up shortly I am sorting the plot details out now :)

arkhos

Oh and darkangel/ascia, if you have spots in your groups that need filled, i would be happy to jump in with a character, just let me know. But i definitely think other folks should have first dibs over me.

Just an open offer if you are needing a last spot or two filled with no other takers. :)

Cynadea

Quote from: Lynnette on November 06, 2015, 01:45:21 PM
Any of the other groups ready for recruitment, or do you wish to focus on getting one of them up and running at a time?

All the groups are accepting submissions. Each of them have a different GM for the campaign. Just send your character sheet to the proper GMs.

Quote from: Aysande on November 06, 2015, 01:18:31 AM
Fast pace: Send to Aysande
Moderate pace: Send to Ascia and Aysande
Slower pace: Send to DarkAngel111 and Aysande

xPeachyPuff

Can I ask what you think the posting rate for the moderate and slow groups will be? I see that the fast paced group is 4 days. Thanks in advance!

- Rainbow ♥

Remiel

I think she said the Moderate group will be up to 7 days and will be GM'd by Ascia.  The Slow group will be up to 14 days and will be GM'd by DarkAngel111.

Lynnette

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on November 06, 2015, 05:42:51 PM
Can I ask what you think the posting rate for the moderate and slow groups will be? I see that the fast paced group is 4 days. Thanks in advance!

- Rainbow ♥

The medium is seven days and the slow is 14. And keep in mind, that's maximum waiting time before it's fair game to skip your post, not the actual expected phase. Slow could go just as fast as the fast group goes, but the slow group offers more leeway.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

xPeachyPuff

Thank you both (: Sorry, might have missed it somewhere. Still deciding on which group I should go for is all. Almost got my character finished though.

- Rainbow ♥

Cynadea

I've changed the first post, to turn this into a recruitment thread. The links to all three OOC threads are up, so you make to plot and chat there :)

Fast as only one slot left, with a strong preference for a female character as right now it's one F for 3 M, not that I mind terribly much being the only female of a group which has low smut focus, but I feel it would close many doors that I'd like to keep open...

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Aysande on November 06, 2015, 06:26:41 PM
I've changed the first post, to turn this into a recruitment thread. The links to all three OOC threads are up, so you make to plot and chat there :)

Fast as only one slot left, with a strong preference for a female character as right now it's one F for 3 M, not that I mind terribly much being the only female of a group which as low smut focus, but I feel it would close many doors that I'd like to keep open...

I'll take the last slot. I've got a female in mind. I have to revamp an old sheet.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

DarkAngel111

slow paced group is accepting sheets now for those who are interested. send your sheets to me :)

Tytus

Tytus Hale

Cynadea

Moderate (within a week) and slow (Within 14 days) both have slots opened.

Tytus

Whish you still had an open slot in the fast game, I usually like to post every three days. But you have to take what you can, so please drop me into the moderate group. I will scrap together a character profile for your approval and get to you tonight.
Tytus Hale

Cynadea

If there is a big enough demand (3-4 characters) I could easily open another fast paced group.

arkhos

Quote from: Aysande on November 10, 2015, 01:58:00 PM
If there is a big enough demand (3-4 characters) I could easily open another fast paced group.

As always, I'd be happy to have another character wherever there is a space that needs a character. :)

-ark

Cynadea

So that's a potential 2 characters for a second fast paced group. Anyone else? I am sure I can come up with a plot that would land us somewhere in Alaska or something. ;)