Random Anthro MxM

Started by freakside nation, April 20, 2011, 04:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freakside nation

This probably won't be an rp that I'll jump down your throat for abandoning, but as always, I still appreciate fair warning if you're going to disappear for more than a day or two. If you're a fan of it and would like for it to move forward to an adult setting after my approval here, then I'm fine with that and will move it to the appropriate forum.

I have an idea for at least the setting for an anthro rp, but I'm easy going (with rp, at least) and more than willing to make changes fitting someone else's preferences.

Basically, an anthropomorphic creature is something that was, in the beginning, made through scientific means for everything from vaccine testing to service animals. A few slipped through the cracks and weren't sterilized at birth, which lead to unauthorized breeding, and now, third class citizens that they are, these creatures are relatively common.

It isn't unusual to hear of criminal organizations nabbing them off the street for everything from transporting drugs, to fighting, to murder, and anything else imaginable. Human men refuse to be housed with them in prison, which lead to self-sufficient islands ala Alcatraz, overpopulated by the uneducated and angry species. 

My character is a neurotic, kind of dumb, inquisitive canine born from an anthropomorphic couple rather than in a lab. He's lead a gypsy life of stealing, camping out in abandoned and not-so-abandoned buildings, all of it quite without understand that these things are wrong-- but he wouldn't care anyway, because he has trouble comprehending man's law. His strategy is to run rather than fight, as he knows it's likely he wouldn't win. Cleverness and toughness impress him, as well as old movies, shopping malls, and food.

I'd kind of like to pair him with a human character. I'm happy to hear your suggestions and answer your questions, so suggest/ask away.

Nyra

I'd be willing to play this out and see where it goes, sounds like it could be a lot of fun ^_^.   Start up a story line and I shall follow...but let me know if there's any rules first etc.
I need never make a promise because just saying something is the same as a promise.

Own your words and actions. If you don't feel comfortable being responsible for these, then do not do or say anything.

O/O's

A/A's