Dedicated for all things OC and fandoms (craving Naruto) M x M.

Started by Dabi, July 19, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dabi

______________________________________________________________________________________________

► Dedicated to All things Fandom: ◄
...personal message me if interested...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there! I realized I never really dedicated a pure fandom thread. I've been discovering new fandoms to try and personally obsessing over for the past couple of days and would love to find people who are equally as invested as I am. Please note I am a full-time worker, as a professional delivery driver. My time is very unpredictable. Could be one week extremely busy to be the opposite. I genuinely prefer posting from Monday's to Fridays weekends will probably drop to once a day. But you will be notified of any changes.

I have recently come back from hiatus and seeking new role playing partners.  A little info before we get started:

• I am a Switch leaning bottom. I am more than happy to double.
• I am currently seeking those that can write at least over 5+ paragraphs (5 lines each)
• OC's and cannon characters are up to you to what you prefer.

Any suggestions of your own ideas to the characters within the fandoms, I'd be happy to hear.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fandom list:

Anime:

Assassination Classroom
Bungo stray dogs.
BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad
Black Butler I, II, III,  book of the Atlantic. ***
Charlotte,
Death note
Dragon ball Z, GT, Super, Movies (all)
Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club****
Free!: Eternal Summer
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Hakuoki - Demon of the Fleeting Blossom ***
Kakuriyo -Bed & Breakfast for Spirits-
Kaleido Star
Naruto ***** (episode 69) so obsessed with this right now!
Yuri on ice
Your lies in April ***[/right]

Books

Black dagger brotherhood J. r ward
Dark series by christine Feehan
Ghostwalker, Christine feehan
Midnight breed series
Immortal Guardians
Dark kings novel  Donna grant

Sherlock Holmes  (BBC version)
Lord of the rings
Harry potter
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________