Templars Of The Cross: Red Eclipse (Assassin's Creed Spin-Off) [M lf F]

Started by TurtleInTheSheets, June 30, 2018, 03:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurtleInTheSheets

Templars of The Cross: Red Eclipse

"The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it. And here’s the real secret: they don’t want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It’s why they’re so quick to fall in line as soon as someone takes charge. They WANT to be told what to do. They YEARN for it. Little wonder, that, since all mankind was BUILT to SERVE."

―Haytham Kenway, 1781.

Vartos Archipelago
Overview:   It was during the 1700s-the Golden Age of Piracy- where privateers and their wooden leviathans roamed the seas in search of wealth and dominance. The lawlessness of the oceans provided the perfect blanket to conceal the never-ending collision of Assassins and Templars. Incursions and subterfuge were employed as part of their need to gain control of new territory and recruitment. The Brotherhood believed that humanity had the capacity to achieve a utopian existence through tolerance, progression and growth of individuality whereas, the Order of the Templars desists this assertation. Templars believed that the nature of humanity is inherently flawed and, vulnerable to corruption. Achieving harmony through increasing tolerance and mutual understanding is doomed for this reason.  To them, it was their duty as the enlightened to lead humanity towards universal prosperity.

This stark contrast in ideology was the cause of bloodshed spanning throughout history and throughout every nation. The Assassins were known for their ingeniously stealthy tactics and pinpointed executions of their target while Templars did not employ the shadows for their cause. The Order was militaristic, displaying power with strict form and discipline.

The two factions had survived the tests of time; their mettle had been proven. Monarchy and bloodlines disappeared yet, the tenacity of their conflicting teachings sank deep in the hearts of those who stumbled on their doorstep.

Our   story with a Christopher Carlisle (MC), a Templar Knight who was sent to the fictional Vartos Archipelago to investigate the presence of a criminal organisation that was known for its malicious crimes and debauchery. Human trafficking and slavery were at large and, the current Templar Grand Master disapproved of such ill-intent towards humanity. Christopher was originally tasked to go undercover and, scout for the presence of smuggling syndicate. Instead, he discovers the total lack of the Templar's presence in the group of islands. The old Templar sanctum near the peninsula had been decrepit and long abandoned which might explain the lack of order in the region.

Christopher meets YC, an assassin who is oblivious to Christopher's alignment towards the Brotherhood's mortal enemy. YC has the same mission received from her superiors in the Brotherhood. This alone contributes to them working together as a duo to investigate and restore the law in the island. Throughout the many conflicts that they survive together, MC and YC will eventually fall in love.

Words about the reformation of Vartos Archipelago would eventually reach the ears of the Templar Order. They dispatch a group of Templar Preceptors and Knights to visit Christopher and re-establish the long debunked Templar dominion over the group of islands.

How would YC be affected by getting to know that Templars were not always vile and evil?

What would Christopher do when his leaders command him to execute the love of his life?

What happens when both of their factions turn on them?

Hello There!

I am looking for a Writing Partner for this prompt who can play a female assassin. A huge deal of our writing should be heavily invested in plot and action. I am a sucker for a good romance so if you are fan of the series and would like to write along a Templar main character, this is the plot idea for you!

I already have a few arcs stored in my file which I would like to discuss. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear your ideas.

Things I expect from my writing partner:

-Has read my On/Offs
- Willingness to discuss and expand the plot with me via OOC.
- Writes at least two paragraphs with enough progression for me to work with.
-Someone who enjoys throwing a curve ball to keep the story fresh (hopefully nothing too complicated)
-Has a workable writing schedule
-No godmodding and OP characters (Characters can get injured)
-Is okay with playing multiple characters ( We might need to at some point)

Interested Applicants: Please send me some plot bunnies that you may have with this prompt with the title as YC's primary weapon of choice.
[acronym=Turtle's Doodles and Other Stuff (SFW)][/acronym]
[acronym=Turtle's StoryTelling Cafe][/acronym]
[Acronym=On and Offs][/acronym][acronym=When There's Nothing Hard Under The Sheets (Updated 09/09/2018)][/acronym][acronym=Turtles reserves the rights to change posting rate without prior approval][/acronym]
||  Drawn by TurtleInTheSheets  ||