Sent in my twin oldest daughter profile, and so as Lunarious. Woot! *dances*

Hope you enjoy!!!

*Does a twin dance with Christa*
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

MagicalPen

Updated that Roles that have been Taken. Still looking for some one for the Mother Role before we explore the additional roles.

Remember, PM the sheet otherwise I will ignore it if posted here.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Lynnette

I just need to find a picture, then I'm ready :/ Give me some time, I just finished my exams D:
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

MagicalPen

Certainly :) Remember, PM the little form in the first post when you're set.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Clio

Reaper, if you need help finding a character model, you can request a list here at my model thread. Or just look through the ones I already have. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Lynnette

Quote from: Christa McGinn on June 01, 2013, 03:44:37 PM
Reaper, if you need help finding a character model, you can request a list here at my model thread. Or just look through the ones I already have. :)

Thanks, found a few ones I liked :D Now, all that's left is to type this up. Expect it to be PM'd within the next hour or something like that!
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

MagicalPen

Ok. Added the Mothers profile.

Just waiting on receiving one from Demonica. Will give it another day before looking elsewhere.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Apologies for the delay, everyone.

Finally adjusted to new job and life back home after a wonderful month in Ireland.

Still looking for some one to fill the role of youngest daughter. Previous people who showed interest never sent a character profile, so that role is still open.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

stargirl

Hi,
   I could play the youngest daughter, I'm just not sure exactly what you are waiting. What kind of story will it be? Is the family used to it, is it something change so they are changing the way they see each other?

I would like to make a deep character, so I need at least some idea what is the story going to be like.

ElvenKitten

Must say my interest sort of increased with the addition of twins.  >:)

MagicalPen

Still looking for that Youngest Daughter role to be filled!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

ElvenKitten

can change my character to fill it to move things along?

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Also still looking for one more Daughter for the family. PM me if interested.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Neysha

Quote from: MagicalPen on June 14, 2013, 07:48:02 PM
Still looking for that Youngest Daughter role to be filled!

The person playing Abigail left?
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

ElvenKitten

I'm playing the middle daughter, though will change if a another isn't found I guess.

Lady Lunarius

If we wanna warp this technically the middle child is the youngest child in a way given my character is the younger twin which could >.> Make her the middle child as well... *cough*

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Neysha

Well I could give the youngest daughter a stab... hmmm should've phrased that differently.
My Request Thread
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Sarah Morgan

I haven't checked the group RPs wanted board in a while, so I'm late seeing this, but if Neysha would rather try something else, I could play the youngest daughter.  I say that only because of the phrase "I guess" that got tacked on to her saying she'd do it, so I'm not sure how to interpret it.  Anyway, I'm expressing interest, though naturally I'll let Neysha have first hance at the youngest daughter, since she was here first.  I'll be following along with this story, regardless of whether I get to participate in it or not, and have fun everyone!

Neysha

Quote from: Sarah Morgan on June 20, 2013, 11:46:20 PM
I haven't checked the group RPs wanted board in a while, so I'm late seeing this, but if Neysha would rather try something else, I could play the youngest daughter.  I say that only because of the phrase "I guess" that got tacked on to her saying she'd do it, so I'm not sure how to interpret it.  Anyway, I'm expressing interest, though naturally I'll let Neysha have first hance at the youngest daughter, since she was here first.  I'll be following along with this story, regardless of whether I get to participate in it or not, and have fun everyone!

You can take the role. That's fine. I was here half out of whimsy after all. You seem far more interested in it so feel free to join. :)

My Request Thread

MagicalPen

All I need is some one to send me a profile :)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

I think I've heard 3 different people express interest in the role, but so far no one has stepped up to the plate.

As for the 'mother' being away for some time, perhaps we can write her off 'on vacation' in the story too?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Sarah Morgan

I'll have a profile for you in the next day or so, though I'll need help in finding a picture.  I'll try and go by any descriptions that are given with some of the other character profiles and match my description with them, since everyone's supposed to be related.  I'll have to read over the info here again and see if anyone gave descriptions along with pictures, but hopefully at least someone did.  I know likes to stick with playing redheads, so I might just follow that tactic here, since I'd like to vary my characters a bit more than I've been doing lately.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Sarah Morgan on June 21, 2013, 09:23:18 PM
I'll have a profile for you in the next day or so, though I'll need help in finding a picture.  I'll try and go by any descriptions that are given with some of the other character profiles and match my description with them, since everyone's supposed to be related.  I'll have to read over the info here again and see if anyone gave descriptions along with pictures, but hopefully at least someone did.  I know likes to stick with playing redheads, so I might just follow that tactic here, since I'd like to vary my characters a bit more than I've been doing lately.

I can find a pic for you. Any preferences
LaLu's Delicious treats!