Started by MagicalPen, November 07, 2013, 03:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

CLOSED

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Empyrean

Out of curiousity, would the families already be involved with each other and knowing what went on? How connected would they be to the outside world?

MagicalPen

The parents would be - a 'wife swap' sort of thing (for them).

As for the rest of the family, well, it really depends on the setting we want.

A family holiday vacation where things get a little more intimate? Etc.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Empyrean

I might go for a bookworm son in that case, probably one of the middle or younger ones.

MagicalPen

As per my standard rules, males play as males, females as females.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Winter King

Looks interesting enough - What posting guidelines would you have for us?
Current Status: Busy-ish, but back. I'll try to check in more often nowadays.

Check out my world!

MagicalPen

Updated first post with the character sheet template.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Characters:

Name: Peter
Role: Father
Picture:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality and Background: Peter commands the family. His is a natural leader and dominant by nature. He is also very much a fan of incest, having been brought into it at a young age by his own mother. And now that he has a family of his own, he is more then willing to share the family traditions with them. Especially since his sister and her family are visiting. He can not wait for the reunion.

Name: Tristan
Role: Brother (family 1)
Picture:
Tristan

Personality and Background: Still currently living at home due to pursuing his masters degree in business. Tristan is fun-loving, charismatic, and determined. He loves playing pranks on his siblings and tries to keep things as light and humorous as possible. Very protective over his family, he works out and trains in mixed martial arts in his free time. He loves to swim and is usually seen on his cellphone a lot.

Name: Victoria
Role: daughter of family 2
Picture:
Personality and Background: Tori is the sort of girl who's always up for a good time as long as it doesn't conflict with her taking care of business. She's always been about balance in having plenty of fun but making sure to work hard so she knows when to be serious and certainly loves her books and puzzles but definitely doesn't mind being the life of the party. She's all set for law school in the coming fall, but she's missed her family and is looking forward to getting to spend some quality time with them.

Name: Abigail
Role:Daughter
Picture:
Personality and Background:  Abigail had a love for music from an early age and has a love for classic rock and heavy metal. She is the singer in a band and plays guitar. She's a bit wild and likes to party being quite the loud outgoing sort. She likes attention and can be known to irritate people at times. She also likes things that could be considered geeky and has a large comic collection and enjoys cosplaying at conventions. She is currently in college studying music. 

Name:  Rebecca
Role:  Mother 2
Picture: 

Personality and Background:  Rebecca has always been a loving, nurturing person.  This affectionate quality led her to start a family earlier than expected.  Leaving her home in Seattle, the dark-blonde settled into marriage and child-raising with her husband.  It has been years since she's known titilation in the bedroom.  Her man does the job, but she craves more.  Unable to leave the home for a significant amount of time to sate her urges,  Rebecca chooses to look no further than the next bedroom.

Name: Richard
Role: Son of Family 2
Picture:
Personality and Background: Richard is a quiet sort. Always has been. He loses himself in his books and his videogames, and he gets tongue-tied around the girls at school. Being known as something of a geek and being shy has left him with a lack of girlfriends or any sexual experience. While he is aware that his mother and sisters are beautiful, he hasn't thought of them in a sexual way and has no idea about the family tradition. He's basically a nice and gentle young man, if shy and a bit awkward.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Have a handful of players so far, but still looking to fill out the rest of the roles.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Kokaine

I could be up for playing one of the daughters... maybe for family 2?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

MagicalPen

Would love to have you aboard. I may condense into one family though as the interest rate isn't very high right now.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Kokaine

A 22 year old daughter should fit in either case though, right?

As soon as I can figure out a good pic I'll PM a sheet to you :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated with Kokaines character.

Have enough (combined) for one family right now.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

HeavenAbove

Is that the plan? Combine the families? I'm ok with that :)

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Empyrean

One large combined family could work. If the families are combining, would the father and mother be brother and sister then?

MagicalPen

Yes, I've done a setup before where the Father and Mother are also Brother and Sister.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Need a replacement Mother. Character is free to be changed.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Moon Hound Hati

Let me know if you're in need for someone to fill the role of Father 2 or some other male character role. Since the last family game seems to have died quietly, I'm looking for something to fill the gap.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Esmeralgirl

I'm interested in it :) it looks total fun....Is there any place available for a daughter ?

MagicalPen

Not at this point. As the title and first post states, I am looking for some one to replace the Mother.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry