News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Alternate Universe Holmes - Gender Swap

Started by MarilynCarry, August 02, 2010, 11:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarilynCarry

Hihi...

Before you start thinking weird stuff, this has nothing to do with naughtiness.  But I always wonder what it would be like if a female in Victorian London began to solve Cases that the police couldn't solve using 'her' superior brain, rather than some fellow. :D  I am looking to play the woman, named Kassandra Holmes....and am looking for someone to play her female Nurse friend/sidekick.  I'd like even some other characters, they could be any gender that you wish... let me know if you're interested.

I really look forward to telling a nice detective story here. :)

Marilyn Carry.
================================
Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread

Chrystal

*smiles*

Thanks for the heads up, sweetie. I'm assuming you had me in mind for Nurse Janice Watson?

By george, Holmes, how did you figure that one out!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

MarilynCarry

Hehehehe :D

Thanks for joining. :D

Marilyn Carry.
Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread

MarilynCarry

Anyone else?  Well..if not...I'll make a starting post soon...but..Hmm..where do I put it?

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Lira

This sounds interesting!  I would be interested in joining, though not sure what type of character I would play.

drezdock

Same here. Question tho. Would we all be delegated to the part of background characters? or were you looking to set up some sort of Female Holmes detective agency so we could all play "equal" parts?

Azrael Annavianna

Are you to have the villains?  Like Moriarty?  If permitted I wouldn't mind playing him or a female version of him.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?