The Rapes at the Blue Horse Inn [M looking for Females, Light-to-Mid NC]

Started by TheVillain, May 30, 2015, 02:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

I normally like starting these threads with a little bit of story but with this kind of thing the stories come together from all of us. So I'm going to start with just putting this out there and we'll see what comes up in a bit from any interest.

The basic overall connecting string though is that there's a small hotel called the Blue Horse Inn, more of a hostel or a something only a little bigger then a Bed and Breakfast - but the owner has a horrifying secret. He's seems like such a nice guy and a great person to rent a room from, but in truth he frequently drugs and rapes female guests at his tavern as has been doing so for years. In fact he's gotten so practiced at it that he can usually hit just how responsive he wants them to be and how much he wants them to remember, often favoring leaving them with a half-remembered feeling like it was all a dream.

A bare bones plot idea to test the waters. If you're interested, let me know or even better make a victim. We'll hash out details before we get any further.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Alright, bumping the thread a bit with some more information to at least not be able to blame the late hour of the original post. :P

Lorenzo Hughes is the owner and general manager of the Blue Horse Inn. It's not a big hotel, it's basically a cross between a Hostel and a Bed-n-Breakfast but with it's closeness to several outdoors attractions and activities including a hiking trail that goes across several states it's more then enough. Unfortunately, what the world doesn't realize is that the charismatic Lorenzo quietly went insane years ago.

For the past five years, the hotel owner has secretly been drugging and raping a selection of female guests and staff members that catch his eye. He's gotten frighteningly good at it too, frequently getting the drug amounts just right that his victims don't completely lose consciousness but are in enough of a haze that they aren't sure what actually happened. He enjoys a challenge too, like getting a wife of a married couple without her husband finding out or getting an entire group of female hikers without any of them the wiser.

Technically less a serial rapist and more a spree rapist since he never really "comes down", he's constantly on the hunt for more pussy to pound and only can be stopped by a lack of opportunity.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Lynnie

*sneaks in her curiosity peaked* Would you like to have a front desk clerk, who he doesn't use much drug on because she secretly enjoys him raping her?

TheVillain

I can see that. He drugged and raped her a long time ago, she came hard, and as a sort of experiment he's being doing her over and over again but each time he uses less of the drugs each time after she cums.

Yes, I think that'll work nicely. :P

Lynnie

Loves

I would be up to playing one or two girls temporarily working in the area and traveling together to "keep safe"
ON HIATUS AGAIN

TheVillain