Seeking M!

Started by Kyou, June 20, 2008, 10:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyou

I am updating this now since I have actually been here for almost a year now and I'm looking for some new improvements, if you get my jist. I have definitely become more open and explorative, and a bit more edgy when it comes to my tastes, and would love to experience more... aggressive and a bit less cutesy rps. I love DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA! I would love for the rp to involve conspiracy, lies, deception... you know, things that really make a good movie or book.

Pairings:
m/f mostly pairings. I would prefer to play the female, and I tend to be a gentle player. I love romance.
No incest please. It just kind of creeps me out.
no JUST f/f pairings please, they get boring very fast
;DMaster/slave situations are awesome if the master is at least gentle and I get to play the slave. :3 I am actually looking for a new master/slave rp that is a little on the rougher side. I love a dominating male, and I'd like to find someone that will be a little more... demanding of my character instead of instantly falling in love with her.
;DVampires: I'm currently obsessed with vampire stories, and would like to explore them a lot more. I haven't read/seen twilight, so no that's not why, I just really like vamps. However, as with the master/slave situation, I would like the vamp to stay truer to their nature - coldhearted and amazingly sexy, maybe not even falling in love or any such thing until much later in the story.
;DMedieval/Dark Ages: I love fairies nymphs, mystical creatures such as that, prince and princess in a big castle 600, 800 years ago, horses and giant suits of armor and strong men, kings, battles, whoosh! I would love to do a good ol'fashioned lord of the rings thing, or something. (not based on it, but you know what I mean. stuff with mystical creatures, yes.)
;DModern Day with a fantasy twist: this would be really fun, methinks.

Oh, I should let you, my eventual partner, how I work with writing. I get very upset and annoyed quickly with short, no substance posts. I also tend to try to lay back a bit to let the other person pull the story in the direction they are looking to go in too, so if it seems like I am not pushing the plot of the story it's just because I want you to take an active role in the story also. I love to work equally, I love surprises, and I love my rp partner to take initiative to move the story along. That doesn't mean I won't either, but I will try to let you take the wheel before I will try to steer it my way. Another thing that bothers me is too harsh of talking or beating or blood, cutting and needles in particular. I tend to take on pain from the character, especially if it's from the significant other, and cutting and needles are something that I can't handle physically myself. I'd probably puke irl. BUT that doesn't mean it can't happen at all, just make sure that it's not the romantic interest that's doing it, if that makes sense. Of course there are some situations where that would be allowed/expected, like a slave situation, but please check with me first in PM before physically abusing my character. It'd at least help me mentally prepare for it, and know that what comes after is good! I like master/slave situations way too much. That also doesn't mean you can't be mean to her! <3 Just let me know first, I guess.

PLOTS

I don't really have anything specific. I'm looking for a master/slave situation and something with vampires. I would love that, yes.

Please pm me if you're interested.

Le RandomBloke

Hm! Being new and fresh I immediatly started browsing! *Nods*

And I must say the Master/Slave situation intrigues me. Now, mostly because the words gentle and romance were spotted by my eye! I tend to be a very corny/romantic player, and if I were to play the master it'd probably be more of a situation where the love would grow. This is opposed to me, the master, just going at it because you're his slave.

Well we can discuss this later if you're interrested at all.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Kyou

That sounds pretty cool. I mean, lol, I'm completely and totally romantic sap. LAWL. PM me if you want to work something out please. ^_^

Alexander

Hmm... a romantic master/slave idea is rather nice, since i cant play any kind of hardcore Dom type people. (Im too cuddly for that i guess, who knows) but since you have one going, im actually rather drawn to the Forbidden love idea... that one is quite nice. ^_^

Kyou

Edited with some of the ones that are currently taken. ^_^

Kyou

edited with revisions and stuff.

Saku

PMed you! Regarding modern day with fantasy twist :) Go check your Inbox!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Kyou

Updated with a bunch of ideas!

Kyou

Some types corrected, stuff added.

Kyou

Updated! Please send me a pm.

Corny and Horny

I'm interested in the Medieval setting tho its leaning towards more fantasy medieval, as you mentioned, with nymphs, faeries and other mythical creatures.

Please PM me if you are interested and we can work out something from there. Are you ok with that?

seeker619

I was just hoping that when you got a chance you could get back to me and tell me what VAN means.  I have no idea and would appreciate it if you cld tell me.  thanks