Affectionate Siblings

Started by Sebastian69, January 07, 2007, 10:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian69

Ok, I'm a newbie too this site so bare with me. For my first rp here I was thinking of a one on one with the theme of incest. I've been toying around with the idea for quite a while now. The plot would be something like this.

It's been a few years since Aidan has seen his sister. It took a toll on him when she went away. He was her protector growing up for he was always there to watch over her. The two are 6 years apart and he watched her grow up. The two of them have always been close and even when she went away to boarding school, they wrote each other loyally. He was 18 at the time and was moving to New York City, while she was going to a private school in Maine. It's been 6 years and instead of spending her spring break with their parents, she and Aidan decided it would be fun for her to stay with him in New York. It's not until she arrives that Aidan realizes that his little sister isn't the timid little girl she once was and she no longer needs protecting. She's filled out and has become much more forward than she used to be. Things seem fine at first for he ignores his urges, but she definitely isn't helping anything. Teenagers.

So...that's all I can come up with so far. If someone's interested post here or pm me.

Elvi

I am sure you have made a misstake, but the Maths you have given makes him 21 and her as 15.
15 is of course underage, both for the site and most countries.....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Lancis

Believe the general "lower limit" here is 16...
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

HairyHeretic

My guess is thats a Homer Simpson "D'oh!" moment :)

I did something similar one time in writing a d20 modern scenario ...  working back from my ages I had a couple getting married at 15.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Sebastian69

Yes, definitely a Homer Simpson moment. Very very sorry here. Math is an awful thing at one in the morning. Plus I've never been very good at it. Will change at once, simple mistake is all.

NightBird

*makes a face and pats Sebastian on the shoulder*

I do that sort of thing all the time.  Stupid numbers just never behave the way they ought, especially working backwards. BCE dates still foul me up at least half the time.

Sebastian69

Thanks. I can do advanced problems and what not but simple problems I always trip up on. It's odd really but anyways I've fixed it. Hopefully it works back to 18 and 24. I boosted the number a little more so I'm not so close to the minimum. I was 2 years off from where I wanted to be, so I just added an extra.

Cherri Tart

do what i do when it comes to math - ignore it - after all, it IS evil.  *grin*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Sebastian69

Haha, I'll have to try that sometime! Though in this case I don't want to land myself in hot water, I've barely been here a day.

Sebastian69

Sooo...now that I have the ages fixed, anyone interested?