Cliff and Eliza [Discussion]

Started by Lovely Complex, September 30, 2018, 04:26:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovely Complex

Here we go, hon! What interests you? What’s your favorite genre? Any fandoms?

Just trying to see what we can come up with. :)

ElizabethLamperouge

Quote from: Cliffspiracy on September 30, 2018, 04:26:30 AM
Here we go, hon! What interests you? What’s your favorite genre? Any fandoms?

Just trying to see what we can come up with. :)

I would really love to write up something set back in time -- depends on how far you'd like to go. My favourite genre at the moment is fantasy. Some fandoms I'm interested in at the moment is Harry Potter and Merlin, but we don't really have to do that as I often don't. Do you have a fandom you'd like to write in? I might know it.

Lovely Complex

Quote from: ElizabethLamperouge on September 30, 2018, 04:31:06 AM
I would really love to write up something set back in time -- depends on how far you'd like to go. My favourite genre at the moment is fantasy. Some fandoms I'm interested in at the moment is Harry Potter and Merlin, but we don't really have to do that as I often don't. Do you have a fandom you'd like to write in? I might know it.
We could do something back in time, you mean like Medieval? How do you feel about Monarchs such as Kings, Queens and the like.

Do you watch Game of Thrones, by chance? Or seen The Tudors? I am really craving something Monarchy wise with a little bit of Court intrigue, of course. :) Oh! And romance. lol

ElizabethLamperouge

Quote from: Cliffspiracy on September 30, 2018, 04:36:19 AM
We could do something back in time, you mean like Medieval? How do you feel about Monarchs such as Kings, Queens and the like.

Do you watch Game of Thrones, by chance? Or seen The Tudors? I am really craving something Monarchy wise with a little bit of Court intrigue, of course. :) Oh! And romance. lol

I did not watch Game of Thrones (I know, I should) and I haven't seen the Tudors either (to my knowledge). And of course, what story is complete without romance? I'm perfectly happy roleplaying in the monarch -- I'm imagining some interesting court proceedings. I was thinking France -- or the UK.

Lovely Complex

Quote from: ElizabethLamperouge on September 30, 2018, 05:09:08 AM
I did not watch Game of Thrones (I know, I should) and I haven't seen the Tudors either (to my knowledge). And of course, what story is complete without romance? I'm perfectly happy roleplaying in the monarch -- I'm imagining some interesting court proceedings. I was thinking France -- or the UK.
It’s fine that you haven’t seen those shows. :) Hm, we can do something based as to where two Kingdoms are currently  warring but want to come at peace. So, they married off their next line heirs to rule over both Kingdoms together? I think with that, we could do a lot. lol Either that or maybe one King is currently deathly ill and will die any moment so his heir has taken the duties and the council is pressuring them to find a spouse?

Seemingly I have the best ideas with no sleep! lol

ElizabethLamperouge

Quote from: Cliffspiracy on September 30, 2018, 05:14:07 AM
It’s fine that you haven’t seen those shows. :) Hm, we can do something based as to where two Kingdoms are currently  warring but want to come at peace. So, they married off their next line heirs to rule over both Kingdoms together? I think with that, we could do a lot. lol Either that or maybe one King is currently deathly ill and will die any moment so his heir has taken the duties and the council is pressuring them to find a spouse?

Seemingly I have the best ideas with no sleep! lol

That sounds perfect. I am thinking that a kingdom with a dying king sounds like the perfect chaos to start the story off with. Perhaps a sole heir travelling at the time is notified? Therefore, the heir must prepare for the duties of the king, and this includes finding a spouse, like you said. It just so happens that they are in the kingdom that they have tensions with. Perhaps the heir is found and captured?

Lovely Complex

Quote from: ElizabethLamperouge on September 30, 2018, 05:19:48 AM
That sounds perfect. I am thinking that a kingdom with a dying king sounds like the perfect chaos to start the story off with. Perhaps a sole heir travelling at the time is notified? Therefore, the heir must prepare for the duties of the king, and this includes finding a spouse, like you said. It just so happens that they are in the kingdom that they have tensions with. Perhaps the heir is found and captured?
OMG! Yes! lol Perhaps the guards capture them after seeing that they were from another kingdom or something? Their carriage is unrecognizable? Also, will your character be male or female? And role which you like to take?

I’m find either way. :)

ElizabethLamperouge

Quote from: Cliffspiracy on September 30, 2018, 05:24:22 AM
OMG! Yes! lol Perhaps the guards capture them after seeing that they were from another kingdom or something? Their carriage is unrecognizable? Also, will your character be male or female? And role which you like to take?

I’m find either way. :)

I'm glad you're as excited as me for this. I'm fine with either a female or male character. How about a female? I'd love to be the one captured -- I can already imagine the perfect character for this (a pompous one, at that). What about you?

Lovely Complex

Quote from: ElizabethLamperouge on September 30, 2018, 05:29:13 AM
I'm glad you're as excited as me for this. I'm fine with either a female or male character. How about a female? I'd love to be the one captured -- I can already imagine the perfect character for this (a pompous one, at that). What about you?
Girl, you have no idea how excited I am for this! lol Love the character already! But hm, I’ll go male and make him the one taking over Kingly duties for now and he’ll be a but sarcastic and mean, at first. His father is dying and he’s becoming King so he’s stresses, obviously. lol But will warm up to your character after a while and even proposition for her to be his Queen?

I can’t wait for this!

ElizabethLamperouge

Quote from: Cliffspiracy on September 30, 2018, 05:35:08 AM
Girl, you have no idea how excited I am for this! lol Love the character already! But hm, I’ll go male and make him the one taking over Kingly duties for now and he’ll be a but sarcastic and mean, at first. His father is dying and he’s becoming King so he’s stresses, obviously. lol But will warm up to your character after a while and even proposition for her to be his Queen?

I can’t wait for this!

Sounds amazing! So is there anything else to set up for the roleplay?

Lovely Complex

Quote from: ElizabethLamperouge on September 30, 2018, 05:41:04 AM
Sounds amazing! So is there anything else to set up for the roleplay?
Hm, nothing I can think of. Anything else you can think of?

ElizabethLamperouge

Quote from: Cliffspiracy on September 30, 2018, 05:44:36 AM
Hm, nothing I can think of. Anything else you can think of?

No, I think we've covered everything already. Do you want to set it up?

Lovely Complex

Quote from: ElizabethLamperouge on September 30, 2018, 05:47:40 AM
No, I think we've covered everything already. Do you want to set it up?
Yes, I will but it’d be much later because I fixing to go to sleep. lol So glad that we got everything covered before I went to sleep though.

Also, I tend to post a lot for an introduction post but you do not have to post as much as me. :) Just a heads up so I don’t scare you off. lol

ElizabethLamperouge

Quote from: Cliffspiracy on September 30, 2018, 05:52:10 AM
Yes, I will but it’d be much later because I fixing to go to sleep. lol So glad that we got everything covered before I went to sleep though.

Also, I tend to post a lot for an introduction post but you do not have to post as much as me. :) Just a heads up so I don’t scare you off. lol

Ahaha, that's fine. Don't worry -- I tend to like lengthy introductions myself. Goodnight, Cliff.

Lovely Complex

Quote from: ElizabethLamperouge on September 30, 2018, 05:53:48 AM
Ahaha, that's fine. Don't worry -- I tend to like lengthy introductions myself. Goodnight, Cliff.
Sounds great!!

Good night, Eliza! Hope it’s all right that I already have a nickname picked out for you. lol

Lovely Complex

Got the first post up, hon! Cannot wait to read your response!

You can also write out her being captured, too, if you want. I decided to leave that part within your hands. :)