(F for M) Looking for My Knight

Started by AshesAndEmbers, July 02, 2016, 11:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AshesAndEmbers

Are you looking for medieval aged, Action, Fantasy,Romance packed fun! Well you found the place to be. I wish to get a story going on for my OC. I need you're help to bring the stories to life. Will you accept?

A Succubus female is to take over after her fathers death, However between her haunting past and the send fall of her father. The people are unsure if she is the one to trust to lead them. Looking for Male, In and OOC to play whatever parts you wish to fill. I would like to talk over some things before I send a starter, Due to wanting to make it  fit to both of our character's.

A little about myself, You know, So we can see if we match.

- Multi Para
- Tends to reply quickly
-Only Roleplays in PM.
- Smut is okay, But only if the story leads it that direction.
- Roleplaying for 6+ years
- Multiple characters, And/or NPC's can be played at once.

CaptainErotica

Hi there,

So, being a succubus would you prefer to be the dominant role or have her submit to the Knight?

Here is an initial idea I have just from what you have written. What if the Holy Inquisition has sent one of their best Knight Inquisitors to seek evidence of your family's demon lineage. The family has tried to keep it a secret, but rumors and stories from your kingdom led the Inquisition to investigate. Over time the Knight falls for your character and decided to help protect her from his order, breaking his oaths in order do so. It can either be her corrupting him or her turning to the light. We could both have our main characters and introduce other characters for both of us to use in out posts as needed. Sound fun?

Hugs
CaptainE

P.S. Welcome to E.

AshesAndEmbers

That sounds badass!
I would prefer submitting if you don't mind.
It sounds very fun and thank you for your welcoming. :)

~All the hugs

Mind sending me a pm so we may start?

~Lyvena

AshesAndEmbers