Champions / Fantasy Hero / Hero System

Started by Opale, November 11, 2020, 03:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

What would the limitation be on Unluck that was specifically hentai unluck? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Opale

Unluck, Only To Invoke Hentai Monsters (-1) lol, so worth half the cost

TFcommando

Quote from: Muse on November 07, 2021, 11:58:01 PM
Given that our heroines will likely be molested by men, i would prefer you avoid a hermophradyte.

That's why I asked!  I have no interest in futa x male myself. 

Quote from: Muse on November 08, 2021, 12:01:32 AM
Exotics features are awesome! 

T.F., I'm torn between playing Stardust--a "mutant" light controller with elven powers, or Lucy--a sorceress with with a giant intelligent lion familiar.  Please let me know what concept you decide  upon soon so that I may choose accordingly. 

Maybe is should do Stardust because she'll be easier...

I've had more substantial ideas on the sorceress side of things, with an energy control blaster type simply "Hey, blasters are neat" so Stardust would work better.

I love the sexcraft of La Blue Girl, Opale! :)  You've got a whole lot of anti-male powers on there, you might see if you can squeeze in some Martial Arts combat levels "Only vs. women" as a contrast.

One thing about sex in general.  Superheroes usually have inhuman levels of stamina, with human average being 8 and most having at least 18 (four times as much, if we go by the strength scale), so normal humans might just not be able to satisfy a horny hero!  That's one more reason why the chance to fuck a villain who can keep up with them is so tempting!  It could even happen "off the job."  "That's a terrible idea."  "I know, but the sex is great!"

I'm drawing on some inspiration from Magik/Illynna's origin, save that it was an adult woman, or an already-extant hero that got pulled into learning sorcery, possibly pulled into another dimension where time moved differently, before returning.  A 'pace like Sexland even! :)  Could have been self-study, getting pulled into a book she found, or with a molest-y mentor.  Overall, she's still trying to do good despite the very sexual aspects to her magic and how they affect her life.

This could include such complications as needing tantric energy to keep her powers going, a sex-slave curse or arousal trigger that mystic types can pick up on and activate and some demonic or exotic features that likewise come out or can only be partially hidden.  Or perhaps not at all. 

Could have a dominant/aggressive aspect to the curse that makes her go herm when she's "on top" with a woman sometimes, a sort of D/s yin-yang aspect.  She needs to indulge in both sides to keep up "balance."

I'm thinking a pretty straightforward built, teleportation, levitation, energy blasts, a few sexual spells, but obviously there are a lot of possibilities.  Could even have a foot-tall succubus familiar who's always suggesting sexual things.  Or do a bit of business with a magic book floating over her hand as a focus, as Black Clover mages do.

Did our PCs know each other before the cult incident?  They might have been members of a team, or just in the same social super circle, having teamed up from time to time in the past, the way Spider-Man and Daredevil knew each other, or the Netflix Defenders. 
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Opale

I'm open to connections between our characters, or at least knowing each other from afar.

And feel free to indulge your darker domme tendencies on Hypnosiren :)
She's to become a nymphomaniac plaything *blushes*

mjrbatou

All your characters are part of a group, at least a dozen including the three of you maybe more.  It's up to you if your characters share a room with one of them or not since some of their complications will require regular direct contact, such as non sexual cuddling (though it could be sexual) or needs to feed on sexual energies and who better than horny superhumans to feed them?

I will be treating this like an rpg in some sense, not all your teammates will be present right away.  Most of them are out doing their own things and will trickle back in at time passes.

I just might be using some old characters of mine as teammates or villains (actually 2 are already included, just need some sexual tweaking).

On that note, any requests for your future teammates?  I mean gender, appearance, power themes, stuff like that...

TFc - unless your character has a good clairsentience power she won't know if heroes and villains are seeing each other 'off the clock'.  Though the fact it could take dozens of minions to just warm up a heroine one or more could be sneaking off to be used by male supervillains now and then.

TFc - accidental change (into futa) whenever she is enraged/berserk.  The latter means she'd grab whoever's closest that's an appealing match, which could be troublesome if there's only male minions in arms reach...

Opale

No real demands of my part, just pointing the fact that hypnosiren is defined to become an absolute plaything, fully submissive and girly (so no futa tf for her).

mjrbatou

I will make a character sheet and ooc thread in the next day or two once I have time and decide which section this game should be in (probably extreme just in case).

Should the first npc be Aegis, Lilith, or Sister Mercy?
The other 2 will become villains.

Opale

I vote for Aegis as first NPC :)

Opposing Lilith and Sister Mercy sounds great

Kathyan

Would you have room for one more player?

I don't have experience on this system but I'm willing to learn.

mjrbatou

Quote from: Kathyan on November 08, 2021, 12:03:07 PM
Would you have room for one more player?

I don't have experience on this system but I'm willing to learn.
I will run for a maximum of 5 players so there is room.

So far Opale has a character sheet already completed.
Muse and TFcommando have their concepts and are working on characters.

If you have trouble creating characters you can ask any of the 4 current players, I'm sure we all have about the same experience with creating characters.

Muse

Hi Kathyan!  Great to see you!  Let me know if i can help! 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Kathyan

Great, I'll go look for a handbook then.

I already have some freeform heroine ideas so probably will try to see if I can fit any into the system without complicating myself in the process.

Opale

Neat ! Kath :) let us help you because the system is quite heavy.

I'd suggest you don't try to read it all and do it yourself, because it's quite difficult trust me on this.

What is your character concept and backstory ? So we can help

Kathyan

Thanks both, I'll be writing you to see what advice you can give me. I have played other superhero systems so I think I can at least do something but help is very appreciated.

Currently thinking mostly on either a brick with some earth elemental powers who works as a reporter or a melee electric/electromagnetic heroine that is a model but got other ideas as well.

mjrbatou

Let's see if this works...

Aegis.  She only wears this part time and I couldn't find the pic I really wanted for her.  Aegis is not an android either, she's a human girl.
Lilith.  Couldn't find the pic I wanted for Lilith either, at least none that would fit in the altered world.
Sister Mercy.  This is the pic that created this character.

This might change your opinion which one you'd like as a teammate and which you'd rather face as villains.  In the future I'll have the pics with the npcs sooner.

Onward to the official topics and threads and such!

Muse

Ooh!  Lilih please! 

I'm working from my first image for stardust. I'm not supposed to link google drive sheets to the public portions of the site, so if you want to see the work in progress let me know.  . 

Opale

@Muse : I was partial to the third image

@mjrbatou : Definately, I'd love to have sister mercy as an enemy to ravage and humiliate Hypnosiren *blushes*

@Kath : I'll be working on your concept and post it here, so our GM can inspect it too.

Kathyan

Quote from: Opale on November 08, 2021, 10:37:15 PM
@Kath : I'll be working on your concept and post it here, so our GM can inspect it too.
I was working on it too and already sent a draft to mjrbatou already. But if you have something in mind maybe you can PM me so I can add it to what I have

mjrbatou

Character sheets thread is up

as is the OOC

The IC thread won't start until all characters and players are ready.

So far the vote for who's the first npc teammate is
1 for Aegis
1 for Lilith
0 for Sister Mercy

these votes will happen regularly until the team is complete.  you can also get a npc as your roommate - either one I introduce or one a player requests for themselves

Opale

Putting this as a potential roommate for Hypnosiren :)

Scarlet Spider, a domme/switch superheroine with spiderish powers.
Do you need I do her stats too ?

mjrbatou

Quote from: Opale on November 08, 2021, 11:45:58 PM
Putting this as a potential roommate for Hypnosiren :)

Scarlet Spider, a domme/switch superheroine with spiderish powers.
Do you need I do her stats too ?

Some personality points, maybe a complication or two, would be appreciated.  If you really want to you can create a full character sheet for her.

Opale

Here is a try for you to adjust for Scarlet Spider :)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Scarlet Spider
Val   Char   Points   Total   Roll   Notes
36   STR   26   36   16-   HTH Damage 7d6 END [4]
21   DEX   22   21   13-   
22   CON   12   22   13-   
10   BODY   0   10      
12   INT   2   12   11-   PER Roll 11-
11   EGO   1   11   11-   
10   PRE   0   10   11-   PRE Attack: 2d6
11   PD   9   14/17      14/17 PD (3/6 rPD)
11   ED   9   14/17      14/17 ED (3/6 rED)
6   SPD   40   6      Phases: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
8   REC   4   8      
40   END   4   40      
38   STUN   9   38      
12"   Running   0   15m      
4"   Swimming   0   4m      
4"   Leaping   0   14m      Total Characteristics Cost: 188

Cost   Powers   END
62   Psi-Web Projection: Multipower, 62-point reserve   
12v   
1) Psi-Web Blast: Blast 10d6, Alternate Combat Value (uses OCV against DMCV; Mental Defense applies; +1/4) (62 Active Points)
5f   
2) Psi-Webbing: Entangle 4d6, 4 PD/4 ED, Alternate Combat Value (uses OCV against DMCV; Standard Defenses apply; +1/4) (50 Active Points)
5f   
3) Sensory Web: Sight, Mental and Hearing Groups Flash 6d6, Alternate Combat Value (uses OCV against DMCV; Mental Defense applies; +1/4) (50 Active Points)
1f   
4) Web-Grab: Stretching 12m (12 Active Points); Cannot Do Damage (-1/2), Always Direct (-1/4), Range Modifier Applies (-1/4)
1f   
5) Webchute: Flight 8m (8 Active Points); Gliding (-1), Limited Movement (character cannot gain altitude, and must move at least 12" downward for every 1" forward; -1/2), Costs Endurance (Only Costs END to Activate; -1/4)
1f   
6) Webline: Swinging 20m (10 Active Points)
Arachnid Powers   
1) Durable: Resistant Protection (3 PD/3 ED)
2) Light Enhancing Vision: Nightvision
3) Psi-Web Senses: Mental Awareness
4) Wallcrawling: Clinging (normal STR)
15   Bouncer: Leaping +10m (14m forward, 7m upward) (Accurate, x4 Noncombat)   1
8   Sprinter: Running +3m (15m total), x4 Noncombat   1

Talents
2   Environmental Movement (no penalties on narrow/enclosed spaces or cluttered terrain)
1   Lightning Reflexes (+1 DEX to act first with All Actions)
6   Combat Luck (3 PD/3 ED)

Skills
16   +2 with HTH Combat
3   +1 with Psi-Web
3   Acrobatics 13-
0   Acting 8-
3   Breakfall 13-
3   Charm 11-
2   CK: San Francisco 11-
0   Climbing 8-
3   Concealment 11-
3   Contortionist 13-
0   Conversation 8-
3   Deduction 11-
0   Language: English (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)
1   Paramedics 8-
3   Persuasion 11-
0   PS: Librarian 11-
3   Scholar
1) KS: San Francisco Underworld (2 Active Points) 11-
2) KS: The Psionic World (2 Active Points) 11-
3) KS: The Superhuman World (2 Active Points) 11-
3   Security Systems 11-
3   Shadowing 11-
3   Sleight Of Hand 13-
3   Stealth 13-
3   Streetwise 11-
0   TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Everyman
Total Powers & Skills Cost: 212

Total Cost: 400

400+   Disadvantages
15   Physical Complication: Orgasms if uses her powers too much (-2 on all skills, attack rolls) (Infrequently; Greatly Impairing)
Notes: Too much means spending at least 40 END in a day with her Psi Powers
15   Psychological Complication: Disdain for Criminals (Common; Strong)
10   Psychological Complication: Domme mentality (Common; Moderate)
10   Rivalry: Professional and Romantic (Any Superheroine or Dom/Domme; Rival is As Powerful; Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Sexually Humiliate Rival; Rival Aware of Rivalry)
10   Social Complication: Guilty Past, daughter of a deposed crime lord. Infrequently, Major
15   Secret Identity : Bettty Edison Frequently, Major
Total Disadvantages Points: 75

mjrbatou

Thank you Opale, I'll save Scarlet and make a few adjustments before introducing her IC and posting her sheet in the npc section.

I was just looking over old characters and was thinking 'wow, why didn't I play this one more often?'  Anyways, I'd better modify my own and write up some others.

Any other questions, comments, ideas, or other things?

Opale

I'd like just to suggest to not overdo things. Don't try to read it all, beforehand. :)
the Champions UNiverse is a huge one.

As you can imagine, I'm eager to start :)