Eden (Dragons & Dragonriders {Freeform}) - CURRENTLY RECRUITING!!

Started by Adonis, May 01, 2012, 09:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

summoner2183

I thought I already posted the character sheet to you and the approved character thread?

Adonis

I got you, don't worry about it.

Only one missing at this point is Jassara.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Jassara Sunn

Tomorrow! Or Sunday! But tomorrow seems more promising.

Demi

-pokes the thread in hopes of finding a male rider for her emerald dragon-
Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

Veluux

Interested in creating a chosen to pair with Demi's green.  :D

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Demi

-beams and bounces- YAAAY! There's a character sheet thingy at the beginning of the thread . . . Just PM it to Adonis for approval when you're done. ;)
Updated 11/26/2017!
Current Games

Veluux

Will do. Ive got one other character sheet to get done first, and then this one is next... but seeing as how my other character sheet is essentially for Lady Demi also, Im sure she won't mind.  :P Will have it sent by tomorrow. 

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Veluux

Still working on that character sheet. Got caught up in the other RP that just kicked off. Promise to have it out very soon. :)

Jassara Sunn

Baah, mine is coming as well! Reality had me by the 'balls'!

Adonis

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Characters Currently Needing Partners

Chosen - Caela's Rider - Damini
Chosen - Brittlby's Chosen "Vechs Murlotte" - Requested to have F/F Pairing.
Dragon - Brittlby's Onyx "Klemitharianisutte"
Chosen - Teridas' Chosen "Grandeil Lorve"
Dragon - Summoner2183's Cobalt "Azureon"
Dragon - Jassara Sun's Onyx "Za'Yeja"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those listed above are un-paired couples ladies and gents :) Any interested parties, take a look at the linked sheets, and see if they peak an interest !

**NOTE - Onyx dragons are NOT evil. Please don't submit villains >.<
O/O's

Mistress Sorcha

I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

Kokaine

So!!! *claps hands* Because my odd little muse is demanding it, I have decided that I will be creating either a new male dragon or female chosen but I am looking for a partner that does not mind slower posting. You WILL NOT get a post from me every day or even every other day as I play in a lot of group games and do work and stuffs, but I do write more than a paragraph. If anyone on the unpaired list is interested, or even someone not on the list, please let me know ^^
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Mistress Sorcha

Quote from: Kokaine on May 21, 2012, 08:32:48 PM
So!!! *claps hands* Because my odd little muse is demanding it, I have decided that I will be creating either a new male dragon or female chosen but I am looking for a partner that does not mind slower posting. You WILL NOT get a post from me every day or even every other day as I play in a lot of group games and do work and stuffs, but I do write more than a paragraph. If anyone on the unpaired list is interested, or even someone not on the list, please let me know ^^

I just sent out a post to Jassara Sun asking if her female onyx would be interested in pairing with my female Centos, but if not, I would definitely be interested in pairing with a male dragon of yours.

...Actually, that might work out better. I'll be starting a full-time job in a couple of weeks, and even until then, I likely won't have regular computer access, only when I borrow my sister's laptop. So feel free to take a look at Térese and see if you're interested in RPing with me!
I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

Vaulera

I would like to express interest and ask if you are still needing new members. I have been a fan of the whole dragon/ dragon rider thing for as long as fantasy.

Kokaine

Quote from: Vaulera on May 21, 2012, 10:17:56 PM
I would like to express interest and ask if you are still needing new members. I have been a fan of the whole dragon/ dragon rider thing for as long as fantasy.

As we definitely have unpaired dragons and riders, feel free to do up a sheet and submit it via PM to Adonis. I would encourage you to take a look at those who are unpaired (a link to the character thread is on the very first post of this thread) and see if there is a character that interest you as far as potential pairing. ^^
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Jassara Sunn

wolventears

oooh! I doo love me some dragons! I would be interested in playing with Brittlby's Chosen Vechs, if there isn't a dragon for her yet. Will PM a character sheet soon.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Adonis

O/O's

wolventears

In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Brittlby

Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Adonis

O/O's

Veluux

Veluux

Demi

I think a little bit of both. Male characters/players in general. ;)
Updated 11/26/2017!
Current Games