Stargate SG1 - sci-fi with a PLOT

Started by RedRose, January 28, 2019, 02:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRose

Sam and Ba'al

Themes: Blackmail? Betrayal of loved ones? Corruption? Cultural Differences. Love/lust/hate. Manipulation. Power imbalance. Prison. Science Fiction. Seduction. Spies? War

I've actually been thinking about it for years or more. Something Stargate, more mature and darker, though also with some fun. Ba'al and Sam. Not some dumb smut "plot" but a story between two interesting characters (with a strong tension, both sexual and not, and no fade to black when a scene is needed which will not be in the third post or the fifth because according to the lore, Carter is no hoe  ;D).

Samantha Carter is a rationalistic scientist, a modern woman - but she never can find a man on her level. Remember the replicator fiasco? It wouldn't be the first time she was involved with something not fully human - sans tentacles.

Ba'al takes himself too seriously but he's far from stupid and he can appreciate help wherever it comes from. Why do you think he's
spoiler I guess
the last Goa'uld alive
?

This could go many way, apart from that age gap lol. Maybe he's a prisoner at the SGC and Sam interrogates him because he will only answer to her, toying with her until he can escape, taking her as a hostage. Or he finds a way to kidnap her during a mission. Things would turn wrong, of course, because. She could even agree to cooperate with him to save her team and go "willingly", which he would remind her of. In any case reluctant cooperation would be very interesting. He wouldn't like relying on a female and she has obvious problems with Goa'ulds… But he doesn't want her dead and I don't think she wants him dead. We need to figure out if she can get corrupted, which wouldn't be easy, or if he can be made to stay away from the Tau'ri. We don't have to go with the canon ending which is frankly depressing :p

The looks don't matter, we can change up their pics, as long as there is attraction between the characters. I've never had the occasion to play this with someone who knew a bit of lore and wanted to have a PLOT. Time period, I have no real demand except let's not focus on the Oris, they're bORIng. We can still have many competitors for Ba'al around, or he can be the last one. PLEASE CHECK MY O/O. SERIOUSLY. It's there for a reason

I'm looking for someone of any gender, who can post at least once a week as an average, and do pms, Google docs or emails. No Messenger, one liner and all that jazz, do check my O/O in my sig please - yes I'm saying it again! :)

*The Themes above are by no means the only themes in the RP. They are only there to help you decide if you are interested. If you like them, check the thread and my O/O :) If you can't stand the themes, skip ;)

I'm dating myself with that shit, heh? But they're good. Apparently someone else thinks so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULxh6R8NlJY
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]