What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

tepid OJ... with extra pulp  because I am too lazy to go get another cup >.>
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

olive

I'm drinking up Kokaine's super cool avi!  :P

/end hijack

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Mordred

Ok, time for some serious amounts of caffeine. Not just a cup, or even a pot.. but many cups and a few shots.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Mordred

Far too much! Details? What? At the moment a bottle o' red.. hoping those little drops agree with their paler little siblings that already reside far below. I listen for their echoing splashes, trying to hear if they are excited or scared.. yet yikes I just can't tell!
*See Pillory*

Oniya

Bartles and Jaymes 'Exotic Berry'.  And I'm still managing to catch my typos.  ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sybl

undisclosedtoyou

Delicious, and not so ice cold, water.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Mordred

*See Pillory*

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Sybl

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Oniya

Coffee with a drizzle of chocolate sundae topping.  Coffeehouse taste on a college-student budget :-)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Azhdeen

Sybl

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Belle33

The last of my VitaCoco water... and I'm very sad about it.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

*See Pillory*

dana eleanor

Nico