Classic Werewolf: Return of The Wolf OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, April 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

My apologies as well. I am probably the guilty one here, because I am impatient. But I was not going to name anyone at all. Rafiki you are doing great and I appreciate your posts, I thought they were great!!

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

Those of you that are interested in future games, I just set up a poll to see what variant of the game everyone would like to see run most.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=229457.0
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Verasaille

Ok that was a strange occurance. Also Guy, you have Rafiki still alive and he was hung. So all the werewolf and woflmen people are gone and we have one vampire left?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

* ThatRPGuy shrugs.

That's your job to figure out, player. =p

yugi006

You just have to remember all the roles that could still be in play.

yugi006

Verasaille

Sorry I am confused, I try to figure it out and get lost in the dust of these veteran players!!

EmyKat

Quote from: Verasaille on May 19, 2015, 01:04:09 AM
Sorry I am confused, I try to figure it out and get lost in the dust of these veteran players!!

^

I'm just kinda going with the flow :P
My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226265.msg11107629#msg11107629

Remiel

Quote from: Verasaille on May 19, 2015, 01:04:09 AM

Don't worry.  All of the "veterans" are now out of the game, so you're on equal footing with everybody who is left!  ;D

Verasaille

Well, yeah I am out too. There are only five people left.

AffablyEvil

I've played this IRL before so I guess I'm sorta a veteran, but having played a long time doesn't mean you're good... :(
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

KatKwik

*sighs* As Sherrif I'm doing well at getting rid of villagers it seems.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Zelric Miras

*plops on the dead couch* Tsk, tsk, tsk, wrong choice :P

Zelric Miras

I most certainly did! I wasn't really helping much nor confusing people, so I felt I was too suspicious :P

KatKwik

Quote from: Leorobin on May 24, 2015, 09:13:00 PM
*plops on the dead couch* Tsk, tsk, tsk, wrong choice :P

I is sorry...*offers kuddles*

Zelric Miras

*gladly takes kuddles* It is part of the game, we tend to get innocent blood now and then.

It is a great concept for a game like this, I hope to be able to be more active for the next run ^^

EmyKat

Yeah I have no clue what I'm doing LOL this is my first time trying anything like this~ *curls up next to AffablyEvil* Pwotect me 3:
My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~

Verasaille

You lasted longer than I did!! Cheer up you are doing great.

EmyKat

Well Thank you  :-[ I am still so scared that I am doing it wrong haha but I guess there is no wrong way to write.

Galactic Druid

I know I've said it before, but how long you last isn't quite as critical as how much you help your team. MP was one of the first villagers to die, but I'd put her near the top of the village's MVP list.

KatKwik

EmyKat

; ; I am so freaking out omg lolz I read that and squeaked in terror. I totally thought she was bad 3:

AffablyEvil

Yeah we seem to be good at killing people we shouldn't. ><
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.