Pokemon?

Started by Aftiel, March 22, 2010, 11:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlissa

Ok then...can I have OTHER gen. 5 pokemon that I know about in my party instead? XD
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

bluemoon

Zorua and Zoroark are the only 2 gen 5 pokemon that have been introduced as of yet...

on the other hand...more mutants

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

bluemoon

I hope you do realize those are fan-made. This happens every time a new generation of pokemon comes out. Zorua and Zoroark are the only 2 that have been confirmed by nintendo to be true generation 5 pokemon.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Carlissa

Well, they're still cool!...your mutants are "fan-made"...humph!

xD

bluemoon

I never claimed them to be anything else. The difference is that they are made from existing pokemon, with existing moves, not something we know nothing about. I even asked everybody if they wanted them added or not, its not like I said "Yea, these mutants are now part of the RP, deal with it" or anything, hell, it wasn't even my idea to begin with, I was just making them for fun.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

Yes blue is correct there it wasn't her idea it was the Evil Nim's idea after she showed me the pics the other night I thought they looked cool.  I just don't understand why Pokemon is treated like some kind of holy grail religion that cannot be poked fun at or changed. 

Lycan Queen

All that aside, what town is the current stuff happening in? So I can work on my intro post for my character.

BraveEarth

So much has happened after I left...
You take one five hour class and VOOM, you don't know where your head is

bluemoon

Mahogany Town and the surrounding sites (Lake of Rage, and Ice Path)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

http://www.serebii.net has a decent layout of the area with screenshots and such although Bulbapedia is just as good.

DrFier

Quote from: bluemoon on April 06, 2010, 09:17:34 PM
Mahogany Town and the surrounding sites (Lake of Rage, and Ice Path)

Oh yeah, G/S/HG/SS (Johto).  I knew the town name sounded familiar.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

bluemoon

Quote from: DrFier on April 06, 2010, 09:22:19 PM
Oh yeah, G/S/HG/SS (Johto).  I knew the town name sounded familiar.

You forgot Crystal, best of all :P

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Jadeling

Is this functioning as our OOC thread at the moment?

bluemoon

yes, I just haven't moved it because we're still accepting characters, especially for Rocket members
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Carlissa

...the Alacazam mutant distubes me...

bluemoon

yea, I've heard that a couple times :P
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

You're not the only one Carlissa, believe me. That thing is freaky

DrFier

Personally, I think it's awesome. best one yet, if you ask me.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

BraveEarth

Well you said that you were looking for some Rocket members and I like the game alot, so I thought up someone. Feel free to reject it if you want I'm sort of playing against type with the whole attractive big busted blonde but oh well. Edit need to post half assed thing again iPod is acting shitty again sorry.

Name: Laura Roberston

Physical Description: Laura is a leggy sort of blond woman, she's got curves although she would have more if she wasn't 6 feet tall. She takes good care of herself although she does have some signs of aging due to her stress caused by her job. Her blonde hair is sort of a golden colour not like some of the lighter hues. Her face isn't narrow or long and looks the slightest bit out of place on her very tall body. She has brown eyes, a darker sort of brown. Her breast are biggish, about 36 D (:P blue). She has long legs although they aren't waifishly thin, they aren't thick and muscled like a trainers legs.

Occupation: One of Team Rockets many physicians. (It makes sense that they would have quiet a Few due to their goal.

History: Laura grew up in Hoenn in a fairly conventional way, while when she was younger she envied the few parents who let their children venture out into the world with out a second thought she learned that such a life was perilous and often caused many of the same children to come back in disgust with a few friends but still give up before they reached anywhere. It was their failure that set Laura on her career path, she had often seen the people who came back pick fights with people flaunting their pokemon and challenging people to fights, unfortunately with more than one cocky trainer in the town a fight broke out that left the trainers pokemon severely injured and the trainers wounded a bit due to the trainers incompetence. Laura helped them with their pokemon, helping to the pokemon center, explaining to the nurse that she was concerned by the condition of some of their pokemon. It was this one innocuous action that set her to be a physician and a fairly talented one at that, however during her experiences as a physician she began to hate trainers and the way they didn't care about their pokemon. It was with this that she vowed never to own a pokemon to be her own slave, unfortunately this didn't take as a Numel previously owned by a trainer who had been particularly stupid had died, leaving the Numel and his other pokemon without anyone. All of his pokemon were released however the Numel stayed having been personally treated by her and realizing that his master was gone he decided he wanted to be with her. Laura didn't take to this well often having to try to get people to lead the creature away as she tried to avoid it and it's idea that it needed someone. Eventually though after two years of hiding and chasing Laura reluctantly took the Numel, taking care of it but not actually capturing it because as she put it "If he one day decides he doesn't want to be with me, it will be that much easier for him" She does like him though and they have been together for 8 years. During her career as a physician she met Owen and soon after understanding what he meant to do joined his ranks firmly believing that his vision was a much better world than the current.

Pokemon: Numel lvl: 27 Nature: Docile Pokeball: none. Male

Shade

Looks fine to me. Since she only had one pokemon, it makes me wonder what she'll be doing the rp though. Will she be in charge of keeping the kidnapped trainers healthy and such?

bluemoon

You think 34 C's are BIG?? D:
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Wolfy

do do do..waiting to bring Hitomi back in...*pokes Sinoraa* :P

Jadeling

So I bugged my friend to draw this for me

I'm thinking... Rocket Girl... super confident. Looks around 17 or 18, eh.

Kadabra - Haunter - Umbreon - Farfetch'd

Please excuse me if I'm not actually all that into levels and stuff, in a roleplaying game it seems kind of arbitrary.

bluemoon

would you mind putting a history on her?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake