A Hunter's Desire - About Me

Started by Jessie The Hunter, February 02, 2022, 09:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie The Hunter

Coming back after a long absence and glad to get back into writing again!  Over the years I've grown a lot as a writer, and really explored various scenarios and character types.  So let's see what we can create together!  I'm all about collaboration and am not the type that enjoys writing stories without it being a collaborative effort and both of us enjoying the story itself.  So let's dive in!  Still a work in progress so will be updated over time.  Feel free to message me here in PM, or in Discord if that's easier.  While I am quite adept at creating servers and doing a good amount of RP in discord, I have no aversion to the forum posting.  Shoot me a friend request in Discord if you prefer that method of communication, or are already in the Elliquiy Discord Server you can just chat me directly.

Alrighty!  *cracks his knuckles*  Let's get into the fun stuffs!

ALL ABOUT ME

I've been writing ever since I was in my teens, and I thoroughly enjoy the depth of creation that can happen within it.  I was an active writer here within E many years ago, and I've missed it.  Working on getting back into the swing of things, and creating all my concepts and character ideas here within a thread so I can update it regularly. 

One of the primary aspects in writing for me is I do enjoy a good amount of eroticism in my RP, though I don't ever like that being the only or primary focus.  It's meant for so much more in that.  I enjoy a good slow burn in the process of getting towards an end goal.  Also, worth saying that I only enjoy M/F pairings.  I can write from the female perspective, but for these scenes and my own enjoyment of them I go with what really appeals to me which is M/F pairings. 

All of my characters have a depth of conflict within themselves over something.  To me this brings about a realism that makes them come to life for me.  There will be either a tragic past, regretted actions, or a conflict of nature of some sort inside of them.  I've only found one exception to this with a character that I've had and for that one he was a complete zealot for his cause allowing him to bypass what I could say would be the 'human condition'.  While that concept is a special one for me, he's also a very dark character and one that I don't focus on extensively.

LOCATIONS/SETTINGS

Rather than being stringent on the details, I enjoy creating together so these are general aspects are suggestions or generalizations.  These aren't 'only acceptable', but just a starting point and a springboard for ideas.  So much of my creativity can come from seeing an image and then my mind explodes with concepts or connections.  So do feel free to suggest anything if you have a concept and would like to collaborate on a story.  Typically, I don't enjoy auto-submission, or weak characters to play against.  I love the back and forth struggle, getting the upper hand but then having to stay on my toes to keep it.  There are so many variations on how this can play out so let's enjoy it together!

Settings/Genres
Technology Based / Cyberpunk
Futuristic Sci-Fi based environments
Medieval fantasy / DND realms
Gorean
Supernatural / Paranormal / Sci-Fi
Modern Urban (Not as strong of a desire, but I can enjoy these if the rest of the scene is right)

Favored Races/Occupations to Play
*Mystical Types*
Elves
Humans with Magic
Star Wars Force Users

Gorean Society
**I'm not a die hard BTB type at all, but like some concepts in the books.**

Furries that are Anthropomorphic
**Though some discussion on the finer points of this might be needed as bestiality is a turn
off for me, so these need to be humanoid for sure and can have many animalistic
characteristics or looks.  In the past I've had much fun creating entire societies based upon
the predator/prey natures and who gets power and who remains prey, like an opposite to the
zootopia concept of equality.  Can be fun to explore!**

*Cyber Types*
Tech Experts (cyber-mechanic types)
Hackers/Slicers/Net Runners
Cyborgs
Mutants
Some types of aliens
Space Pirate (Think Harlock style)
Star Wars universe

*Various Humans*
Martial Prowess
Superheros or Villains (More along the line of The Boys rather than strictly Marvel styling)
Special Ops type characters
Scientific Exploration
Supernatural powers attributed to ordinary person.

Some Enjoyed Pairings in any scenario
Vampire x Human
Elvin Warrior/Mage x Human or Elf
Master x slave/sub
Teacher x student
Bounty Hunter x Assigned Target (can play either)
Superhero vs Supervillain (either)
Interrogator/Torturer x victim
Scientist x experiment
Super/Mutant x any

A Hunter's Desire - About Me                 Plot Ideas and Characters          Hunter's O/Os
Gone Hunting...Back Soon - A/As          Active Stories and Archive          Hunter's Reliquary ~ Inspirational Pictures
Discord: Preferred communication for world building and collaborating on stories.

Jessie The Hunter

PLOT IDEAS (In Progress of Updating)

Most of my concepts often start with a question.  What would happen in this situation?  How would this type of person react?  Several of my writing prompts are not fully fleshed out with a specific reason that I love collaborative writing.  For all of my life I've been told that I include too many details in work reports and such, but it's the writer in me.  (not to mention those details helped out later when trying to remember things!)  I don't have a preferred writing length, but know that I am very much of a paragraph RPer and I thrive in the details of both my post and others.  On these plot ideas, if you have something you see and think oh that could be fun, please let me know your ideas too!  I'm not a hard nosed 'my way or the highway' type collaborator in any way.  Let's find something that works for both of us and enjoy the hell out of it.

*Current Moods*
  I've been feeling in the mood for some of the harder edges lately...wanting to see just what depths that Caleth can get up to, or how deep my sadist nature can be pushed in things in those regards as a writer.  Whether the strict Master to a slave and giving them no wiggle room except to be punished for failure, or deeper interrogation scenes even to snuff if requested.  Let's see just how bad my character can be...  Can you out-think him?

Other moods have been a desire for out of the ordinary circumstances that affect characters who weren't expecting those things to occur...something to go from ordinary to suddenly working through something they hadn't felt coming.  Though the example of character isn't quite right...thinking along the lines of Hal from Megamind who's an ordinary guy with flaws that suddenly gets to be Superman.  What comes out when all you want is able to be taken...by the merest of force? 

There is always a desire within me for the D/s elements, but rather than focusing all of my stories around specifically Dominant characters and that Dom nature being the 'main' or 'only' focus...I wish to explore the depth of true story writing...with a healthy dose of ERP involved as well of course.  I'm generally always up for BDSM elements, so let's discuss some intensive situations!

Cybernetic Interrogation - Extreme - 
Hold out just a little longer...

It was just another day on the job.  A hunt, a capture, and then interrogate for information before disposing of the body if they didn't play nice.  How was Slayde to know or even anticipate that the target was going to be someone from his past...much less...a past love that he had never gotten over?  The demands of the job, and the consequences of not fulfilling the expected deadline were realities that he had to face whether he liked it or not.  Not allowed to take the stand his heart wanted him to, he had to push himself to do the unthinkable...but by doing so he might just save her life.

In truth, the nature of this assignment had affected him more than he could show.  He was sure that there seemed to be glimpses of recognition within her, even as he tormented her.  The schism within his very being was so powerful that it sometimes left him shaking.  Could he be convinced to run with her?  Or had the tortures inflicted already ruined any of the love for him that she once had?  So many questions ran through his mind as he confronted the ache in his heart to get her out of this situation and not have to be the one to bring this to a dismal end.  The interrogation was unlike the others...information seeming to be needed from her deepest subconscious rather than anything she knew that she held...which meant pushing her physically to get her mind out of the way enough to allow the subroutines to do their work with subliminal messages.  The face that the machines sought...the face of a friend she hadn't seen in decades. 

Concept for this scene is to involve a mix of technology, deeper emotional explorations as MC confronts his love for the woman, and her trying to understand why she's been selected for this.  Once recognition comes into play, the deeper questions of whether she can ever come to trust him after what he's done to her.  Much of what can happen within this will be done through a virtual construct that he controls meaning that he can shift his own appearance or the scenery within, but he is closely monitored by those around so that he can't let on what he's thinking or it will cost them both their lives.  Scene would be a non-con, extreme (including some violence and tortures and such), highly psychological both in the character's internal paradoxes within the situation as well as his psychological assaults on her, and meant to be intensive.  Female character doesn't have to be a 'no fight' type character at all, and depending on how she is framed for the writer there could be quite a bit of psychological/physical training that they've received to make them all the harder to break as well.  Good to keep her alive longer while he tries to figure out a way to get out, but also bad for Slayde as he has to push harder to find it...  Looking for it to be a fun build up through the process of hunting, the actual capture, and then beginning on the interrogation so that it's not jumping straight into the harder elements.

Alas My Love, We Say Goodbye - Fantasy Tragic Romance -  Appeals to strong character development and long term play.
Current concept based upon picture

What compels us to change our own natures?  The needs of the heart can often outweigh the hungers of the flesh...but what about our own design?  To be crafted and created by a powerful force for a specific task, yet the unexpected of a mere brute of strength developing an emotional bond with one who he was never meant to see.  If he hadn't of seen her...would he have been content to stay the soldier of death for all eternity?  Perhaps fate was real after all, and enjoyed the torment that it brought to those who at last finally find what they truly are looking for...

MC: A created soldier for death, chasing after those who defy the dark one.  While chasing his prey, crosses path with a woman that transforms him from a mindless soldier of violence into a being who can truly sense his own sensuality growing.  Revelations upon revelations of his own nature and how all is not as it seems with this death that supposedly controls even the fates themselves.  And yet, how can he stop his new beloved from facing the wrath of the one he betrays?

A Genie named Barnaby? -  Fun Concept to Explore
Everything has a cost...

Life Trapped within a bottle was utterly boring.  Yet, freedom has provided it's own set of challenges.  After centuries one does find themselves rather addicted to the mischief of fulfilling people's wishes and letting them learn what the consequences of getting what they truly desire would be.  Wealth beyond measure might just attract that dragon across the hill that is needing to start it's golden hoard.  Fame leads to not a moment's peace ever again with everyone knowing every detail about your life!   So many pranks could be pulled, though chasing down such individuals was rather a hassle to.  Why not open a magical shop...and let them come to you instead.  Repeat customers...highly encouraged!

The Path To Glory - Extreme Medical - 
Caleth brings a reckoning.

Fool me once, shame on you... Fool me twice, pay with your life...  At least when dealing with Caleth Sunderson.  Of course, while working at Sunderson Development, he could hardly be considered anything except for an excellent understanding boss.  That is until he's stumbled upon in a secret laboratory by a highly expendable but quite beautiful secretary.  Not being one to look a gift horse in the mouth...why waste a perfectly good opportunity to continue the various experiments? 

Explorer's Bounty - Alien Slave - 
Space Pirates get a Prize
For this concept I don't have a fully fleshed out character, but I've wanted to do something along the lines of a quote I wrote years ago.

"The stars.  They always burn, regardless of the number of years that pass.  The elegant dance of ships among them have not changed the fact that the stars of hellfire will constantly burn on.  The invention of interstellar travel has only increased our fervor and thirst for domination over those we find.  To be enslaved or to conquer, those are our only options.  The worlds that await us will receive a diplomat who's hands have been covered in blood and shame for the lives he has taken in joyful glee of the plunder which he perceives.  Watch closely little ones, for we are the wicked tyrant who plays god on these seas of eternity, and shall not be swayed easily.  Bloody trails await the breath of life which we will surely bring vigor to, upon the wings of our thirst for power." ~Shantor Falangth 3405 A.D.

For me one of the concepts I adore is along the lines of Treasure Planet...actual sea fairing ships in space, with several new species of aliens around.  I remember being so captivated by that concept when I saw that movie, and it's stuck with me (Though that's hardly a breaking point for me as I have a deep love for spacecrafts of all kinds!). I love how naval terms have been used through the imagined space explorations for so long now.  I've also been a big fan of the Harlock movie, and the concept of that style of character is one that I really love as far as mentality, however not wanting to have it be any kind of repeat of that story. 

The current concept is that there is a discovery of a new species...one that was captured and hidden inside of a crate upon a ship that was plundered by these pirates.  Upon bringing the cargo out...they discover a sentient who is able to speak commonly with the men.  The initial thought is that the being actually receives sustenance from sexual acts.  The release of chemicals when pleasure is coursing through them is what they actually feed on, meaning that they become a slave to desire in a way that others don't.  As the story progresses this can become a lever that is used against her, but that will be much more character building dynamics later in the story.  Being that her very survival depends on being alluring...evolution was kind in this case to allow the alien to shift into various shapes which will draw more attention and pleasure to them.  Always anthropomorphic, but able to shift in skin tone, breast size, hair color, etc. (All the aesthetics).  Eventually, the captain who's claimed this lovely prize for himself realizes that she is more than just a sex slave for him and his crew...but that she could have other uses of infiltration...if he can win her loyalty. 

Escape of a God - Modern RP with NC elements -  Taken!
Dragon's Fire
Dragon's upbringing was not like any other...  He was raised in a small community that lived in the mountains of Colorado on a private reserve.  The land was owned by the government, but the people were protected from the outside world as part of the freedom of religion laws within the constitution...though it was highly questionable as to whether this community deserved such freedoms. 

What made this group different was the heritage and beliefs that they would bare witness to their Dragon God coming to fruition within a human vessel which was foretold centuries ago.  Once a generation they would select a newborn which held some 'signifying mark' that it was chosen to become this incarnation of the dragon, elevating those within the community to the highest of levels for their faith and obedience in their faith.  These marks were varied from birth marks to specific hair colors, though no sign had been as vivid as what Dragon Fire had. 

Born with his eyes inverse of each other, a mixture of green and orange with the other eye having the same colors but reversed, the tribe took this to be the sign that he was the foretold one to come...and they set him up as their child emperor.  They named him Dragon Fire, and from the moment of birth he was raised to believe that his word was law, all while being fed lesson after lesson on his family's rightful place in the world.  Even with his whims being met, and every desire he had which aligned with the family's rules for him, he grew to manhood within this twisted environment and belief system.  They provided him with a first rate education, including speaking multiple languages, various forms of study and sciences, and pushed him to hone his body to it's peak condition as he got older.  Yet, Dragon was never truly free.  As he grew older, the lessons began to deepen.  He trained for hours in martial arts, combat, and killing techniques, then proceeded into deep studies of the mind and the world outside of these forest walls.  Unlike many other such secretive cults, the family was well aware of the world outside, even having cell phones and the internet, however they kept Dragon sheltered from all of it to not disrupt his pure holy thoughts.  In actuality...they were preparing him as a lamb for the slaughter. 

As the legends foretold, upon Dragon's 25th birthday, he would shed his mortal flesh and become the Dragon God in full...bringing about the fiery destruction of all within his path, except for the family of course.  In order to train him in this level of thinking...they isolated him almost completely from the world while making sure that he was trained in every form of psychology, martial arts, and dominance that they could provide.  What they didn't figure...was how Dragon suspected of his own lack of divinity from almost the beginning, and despite his stellar performance in every area they taught him...he knew the truth in his bones that he was never going to be this ascended being that they sought.  Then, over time he realized just how self satisfying this prophecy was for those within the family.  He grew to understand that they weren't caring or cultivating this nature inside of him for Dragon's gain...but only for their own.  Dragon...was a pawn in what they hoped to be the spiritual checkmate of the world. 

As the time for his ascension grew closer, he knew that he'd have to flee...knew that they would kill him themselves for being so close to what their hopes were and failing them.  He would become the sacrifice that would lead to the supposed rebirth of the real Dragon, dooming another poor soul to the family's madness.

That was until she came along.  As part of his training, when he reached sexual maturity the family began to bring women from the outside world in and taught him how to be an overly harsh controlling force in their lives.  They taught him how to take what he craved, and pushed the women.  Though they never were killed to the best of Dragon's knowledge, these 'offerings' were brought in and never allowed to stay.  None of them were willing, and Dragon felt that was the point the family was making.  "The Dragon takes what he wants...he doesn't ask..."  Even as the practice became commonplace, and his young hormones loved the strength and the feel of taking what he hungered for...as he grew older the tears of those women haunted him.  How was this way of life right?  He couldn't fathom the realities that were just out of his own reach.  That was, until she came.  Just six months before his 25th birthday...they brought him  she who was to be his last conquest...  Even though the thought of taking this beauty sickened him...Dragon understood all too well the consequences of anything that was unlike what the family considered "Dragon Godly". 

Completely stuck between a rock and a hard place, with death on every path, Dragon began to work out a strategy with this new companion of his, which he only had a few weeks to work out the details with her in secret.  If the family found out Dragon's plan...they'd try to bring about the transformation through pain...only to end up killing both him and this woman.  She was to be his Dragon Bride after all, what ever the family meant by that.  He just hoped that both he and his new companion were able to keep up appearances for the family, while learning to really trust each other, and hopefully...not get killed in the process.

((Looking for someone to play the female that starts off in a NC aspect and Dragon has to work to convince her of what the truth about the situation is and earn her trust enough to escape while not coming under suspicion of the family.  Lots of potential for this to go any number of ways, which can make it a lot of fun!))

Specific Characters I have fleshed out and can be used in various scenes if one finds interest in them.

Jessie Hunter - Urban Technology

Jessie always had a mind for computer technology and ended up becoming a forerunner in Nanite technologies.  While he was never good at the construction of the actual hardware, his work with the programming of the nanite tech brought about revolution after revolution.  He worked with the military as a civilian consultant, testing what he believed to be the healing qualities of the nanites though the military wanted to use them for creating super soldiers and mind controlling the innocents of the world. 

Once Jessie recognized what the military was after, he stole the technology and ran, using his own nanites as a basis to continue his work.  The plan didn't go well though, and he was caught up to outside of a small town in Colorado where he had been hiding out.  Rather than swooping in and arresting him, the liaison came to him with several conditions which he couldn't really say no to without being imprisoned for life for being a traitor to his own country.  Ultimately, it was the love of the work and the need of the government's funding that led him to begin his experiments again.  This time however, it was not on as grand of a scale as previously explored.  By spiking a young woman's drink with nanites, he waited for them to propagate through her body and form the cerebral netting within her brain before he made full connection.  From there, he had a modicum of control over the young woman, even to the point of controlling her limbs while her mind was not willing.  The only salve on his conscience became the cancer that had spread through her body which the nanites were able to correct.  She became stronger, more flexible, and overall more capable in every area of physical prowess.  Test after test was done, as Jessie lived with her for well over six months.  The guilt though of these experiments, continually attempting to remove the more brutal tests from her mind and not succeeding took more of a toll on him than he could ever really express.  Her hatred of him is what led him to run again, this time though...it wasn't just the military that was after him. 

Having caught the military chatter through his informants within the government, Caleth Sunderson made it his own personal mission to manipulate Hunter in order to utilize the nanites for his own plans.  The two minds eventually met, where Caleth kidnapped and tortured Jessie's twin sister Lilie in order to pressure Jessie into giving Caleth a version of the nanites and the control parameters.  With a limited window of opportunity, Jessie quickly grabbed an earlier version of the nanites and changed several of those controlling scripts to attempt to kill any who injected themselves with the nanites.  Just in case though...he placed a small explosive on the bottom of the nanite capsule with enough power to kill a handful of people if it wasn't discovered.  Caleth returned Lilie who had barely survived...and the bomb did go off, causing a cascade of tumbling rock to trap Caleth and his most trusted operative in a cave.  Mortally wounded, Caleth had no choice but to turn to the nanites for salvation...which turned into an entirely different type of damnation for him.  Those simple parameters changed the way the nanites worked, and suddenly...found a new type of blood lust filling him. 

Jessie left the small town, hoping that the potential explosion could hide him, though he would one day have to face the fact that he was addicted to his own experimenting and would never be able to walk away from those most dangerous of questions.  "Would it work if I did this?"

Trace Williams - Vampire

Character: Trace Williams
Born in Georgia
Father: William Williams
Mother: Kathrine Paine
Race: Human turned Vampire
Trace's F-List (Link)

Trace was 24 the year the Declaration of Independence was signed. Born in Georgia, he witnessed first hand the growth of the tobacco industry, the ban on slavery having just been lifted, and Trace worked in various plantations in his teen years. He grew to manhood in this fashion, and developed strong feelings for the Independence of the American colonies, having been born out of wedlock to William Williams, on one of the tours of the colonies. Trace never knew his father personally, but followed his career closely and emulated him as much as he could from a distance. He took his father's surname, though few understood why in that.
After taking his own wife and having a child with her, he began to take interest in law when the unthinkable happened. He returned home one dark night to find his wife and son murdered, having been torn to pieces within his home along with all of his livestock slaughtered within the fields and barns. The tragedy took it's toll on him, as the community blamed the attack on a bear, and he became a haunted man. He felt a presence watching him, though didn't understand if it was a descent into madness or the ghosts of those he'd lost that wouldn't give him rest. He blamed himself for the fact that he hadn't been there to protect them. It was the Vampire who killed the family that stalked him, watching his descent into madness. Having lost everything, Trace began to seek out those of the slaves who practiced voodoo, and it was they that tattooed his skin and performed their ceremonies to cast away these devils that pursued him in the night.

None of that worked of course. And it was only when Trace was close to breaking that the vampire revealed himself to Trace, and taking him for his own...the vampire turned Trace. As his body died, Vincint De'Lefie spoke to him about what he was becoming. The importance of keeping themselves hidden, and admitted to Trace that he had claimed the lives of Trace's family. Vincint knew that this would drive the new young vampire to murder, though Trace was not as rash as Vincint had expected. Trace bode his time, but rather than seek his revenge directly against Vincint, Trace applied his attention to helping those in the colonies against secret British supporters who meant to do the colonials wrong. Using his gift for telepathy to read the minds of those around him, Trace proved expertly instrumental in fending off British secret plans.

Eventually the war ended, which left Trace without a true cause to fight for. He had followed Vincint for many years, learning the vampiric ways, though he left behind many of the ancient ideas of the older vampire and what Trace's upbringing and mindset couldn't cope with. Concepts of Nordic mythologies that were lost on the younger vampire, Vincint believed whole heartedly, sacrificing his own kills to the gods that were unknown to Trace. However, Trace understood the need for the Veil and did his best to only hunt those that were deserving of death as he saw it, or to avoid killing at all. And yet, there was still the revenge that needed to be enacted upon Vincint for the murder of his family, and the knowing attempt to drive Trace mad over the following years.

In need of a new project, the answer came in the form of the industrial revolution. Trace became fascinated with the concepts of machinery and managed to work in as many areas as he could find. Textile work led to glass making, which then led to steam engines and the power of electricity. Trace was fascinated with the world and how man was able to do so much. Through this work, he felt he was giving back to the world in which he took so much life from. As the years progressed, he found that the pursuit of technology kept his mind fresh, and he traveled the world, moving to Japan, Sri Lanka, London, Spain, and other various places. Being unable to conduct business during the daylight hours, he was never able to take credit for many of his contributions in the way that others had, and thus he kept himself out of the history books.
At the turn of the century, with tensions building in the States over slavery, Trace traveled to the other side of the world and missed the civil war conflict entirely while he pursued the design of machinery akin to N. Tesla's work with electricity. Though, not long after he was forced to move on as people began to suspect what he was. Other vampires mocked him for his work with humans and the love of their machines, choosing to instead be the wraiths of the night. As more time passed and vampires became the more prevalent fixture in fantasy and myth...it both made it harder and easier for him to fit into societies more tinged edge. This became even more evident as the next century turned. Trace assimilated into the darker cultures that were always rebellious against the system, which resonated inside of him due to his roots in rebellion against the British Empire.

His love for Technology continued to be his saving grace, learning the systems of computers in their infancy, and working to understand the concepts of telephony, Trace always had an edge on the systems of tracking, and by the time the world had begun to trace people with Social Security Numbers, Fingerprints, and even DNA tracing...Trace had become more than just a master of those systems to be able to almost be able to read binary faster than most humans could read their own native languages. Always...he knew the veil must be kept primary in his focus of dealing with humans...and the internet as it grew gave him the anonymity that was needed to be able to speak to humans on their levels. He learned how to invest, studied through the nights, and gathered more and more knowledge to himself until he realized that he had much to teach the world with all that he had seen and done.

Accepting a position as a night professor of history, he began to teach in colleges across the world, becoming an unaccredited historian and his classes were loved by many. However, it was not all roses for Mr. Williams...as he continually had to contend with his appetites. His preference being for young women that he enjoyed seducing before feeding, he often was kicked out of several universities after some scandal was brought forth by female students making highly accusatory and often true claims against him for his misconduct. He would simply hack the school and change the records in order to leave no trace after such incidents, and even after a while grew to the point that he felt it was like another game for when he would be caught. Things changed for him once he learned that Vincint had been killed in a set of suspicious circumstances, a fire where he lay for the day, burning him until he came forth and then was consumed by the sun. Trace never was able to learn which of the vampires enacted this justice upon his old tormentor, but he felt a sense of freedom that he'd not felt since the day of his turning. And yet, there was still a darkness inside of him. Again, things seemed to change when one night he went to a gentleman's club, only to come across a young female vampire who drained a man in a private booth. Taking the young vampire Tayden under his wing, he began to teach her the truth about the veil, the importance of keeping their true natures secret, and doing his best to keep them both out of trouble. Though that...seemed to be impossible. They moved from town to town until coming to Denver, a city large enough to allow them to feed, though dealing with his chosen ward was always a challenge. They came to love Denver, meeting with their own kind on occasion, but neither of them had truly had community and the concept was foreign to Trace. Still, it could be something that could do them both some good. Trace had been on his own for so long until he came across Tayden, and she was the only meaningful bond he'd made with another vampire since he had been turned since Emma who'd been his first creation yet he wasn't sure where she was at these days either.

Caleth Sunderson - Urban (though can be adapted easily into any setting)

Caleth Sunderson
Spy/Assassin/Infiltration Expert
Caleth's F-List (link)

OOC Note:
As a character, Caleth is an expression of complete abandon unto his only true goal. He's a true force to be reckoned with, and has very few limits in which he will not do in order to achieve his goals. While the character would have no compulsions against certain aspects...I myself don't wish to write about some of those things such as M/M scenes. Caleth would have no issue in seducing and sleeping with a man in order to get what he was after if it furthered his cause, but being heterosexual I don't enjoy writing those kind of scenes. So understand that this character is almost literally a 'no limits' character, not because I don't have limits myself...but because he is devoted to his cause so strongly that if you stand in the way of that there's nothing Caleth won't do in order to coerce his will into other characters.

Bio
Caleth Sunderson is the top level operative for a secret organization called The Agency. The question of who exactly is within this Agency has been a matter of discussion for generations, though it's been clear that their goal has always been the same. Control the world by controlling the world's governments. Recruitment centers all over the world are continually claiming the lives of orphans, moving them overseas from their country of origin and training them to become the top assets in the world. Caleth was one such orphan, though unlike the others, it was he that became a virtuoso of sorts in the arts of deception, combat, and able to impersonate personalities and thoughts so in depth that he could pass any truth test while inside of those guises by believing to the depths of his being that the words that came out of his mouth were fully true. As Caleth began to work mission after mission, the Agency's influence became closer to being a reality than anyone realized. Their single goal...is not simply to take over the world, but to infiltrate every level of government in order to be the influencing factor of how the world operates, always remaining in the shadows while they dictate the path of human history.

Well into his 30s, Caleth became known as The Hand of the Agency, not only gifted in his own infiltration but also the tactics and direction of others. His position ascended till there were none except the thirteen members of the council which were over him. All operations of the Agency were given over to Caleth, and he used them like a scalpel to carve a path to any possible solution that would achieve the true goal.

Caleth doesn't view the world through elements of right and wrong, or good and evil. He sees only one aspect, and that is whether or not something is beneficial or harmful to the Agency. Due to this zealotry of thought, he is capable of committing the most horrible of atrocities without blinking. He isn't a mindless soldier though, but rather he's a person who crafts plans with layers upon layers upon layers. What you see of him in one moment is likely only a part of a larger picture that he holds in his head. There is nothing that he will not do in order to achieve his goal. Any life can be silenced, tortured, lied to, manipulated in any way which can be levered into cooperation.

Trin Alintros - Incubus/Celestial Dragon Hybrid
  Name: Intrinsic "Trin" Alintros
Orientation: Straight
Race: Incubus/Celestial Dragon Hybrid
Trin's F-List (Link)

Trin was unsure exactly how long ago he came into being for many many years as he grew to understand the world, as he simply stalked the lands looking to feed and being the demon of the shadows of night that consumed the young women until they were nothing but husks. Able to take the form of many various desires within those he fed upon.  First...was the form of a antro-dragon...then a winged messenger...and another the infernal form which his kind were often thought of.  Trin was different than any other though, having been born not in the usual way alone...

As the years passed, he came to understand his difference...though the memories which followed he never questioned just how he had gotten them.  He knew intrinsically that his parents had been the greatest succubus and incubus of ancient times, and the elder gods had threatened them against bearing a child fearing the power of that child.  Naturally, they did it anyway...and as punishment the elder gods they laid a powerful curse upon Trin, binding him only within the Ethereal and Corporeal realms, forbidding him to ever return to the realms of lust where he could very well overthrow the entire hierarchy.  Bound and cursed...they also made it so that in coming into his own existence, Trin drained the energy of both of his parents.  In effect, they created the being that they were the most scared of, yet their forcing him within the two realms kept him from using that power against them. 

Being that he drained the essence of his parents, he came into consciousness as a being of pure lustful energy.  As luck or misfortune would have it, the first creature that he encountered was the dragon god of night...Kuraokami.  Kuraokami's understanding of just how powerful Trin was led to the ancient dragon's decision to meld himself with Trin.  Kuraokami, tired of long nights and wishing to sink into contemplation connected with Trin making him truly immortal...yet he lay dormant within the incubus, not to be awoken for thousands of years. 

Trin's life was that of most normal incubi, spending night after night seeking out those he could feed upon and ravage either to the brink, or most often to death.  It felt that his existence was unending.  Village after village he devastated, countless women's souls he consumed.  Beginning to think that this was his endless existence, it wasn't until he fell in love with an Elf and began to change...attempting to not let himself kill her. He continued to push himself to change his very nature, but in the end...his own hunger overtook him in the moment and he drew every drop from this woman he loved so much. The grief in him was a powerful force in his gaining that control over himself, but alas many years later when he fell in love with a vampire...he lost control again. Grief upon grief, yielding to the nature inside of himself he became a wrecking force of death for many years, though with every beauty that he consumed the darker he felt. It wasn't until again he loved, rather against his will, that it broke him out of the pattern he'd slipped into. However, rather than seeking to possess her as he had before...he let her go about her life and became the passive observer, watching her life until she passed...and he was free from the darkness of his own nature.

It wasn't until he encountered other celestial dragons that Kuraokami woke...and as the dragon attempted to free Trin from the curse laid upon him...the elder gods' final most brutal of tricks landed upon Kuraokami...fusing his essence with Trin's on a deeper level than they could have imagined.  Trin was freed from the curse confining him to the two realms, but now had a mental voice in his head of the dragon which refused to sleep.  Fueling Trin with it's now powers of dark, cold, and rain... Trin became a cold embrace full of overpowering lustful desires.  He was a formidable foe indeed...yet he wondered if the price of a constant rather surly companion inside was worth the price.

A Hunter's Desire - About Me                 Plot Ideas and Characters          Hunter's O/Os
Gone Hunting...Back Soon - A/As          Active Stories and Archive          Hunter's Reliquary ~ Inspirational Pictures
Discord: Preferred communication for world building and collaborating on stories.

Jessie The Hunter

ACTIVE STORIES

ARCHIVED STORIES

Writing Samples!

As I'm coming back from a long absence I'm working on getting things up to date and starting fresh.  Here are links to previous stories I've done if you'd like to see some writing samples.
Archived Stories in Forums:
Beyond the Construct - with Tinkertoy in Discord - ON HOLD