Mostly dom Female seeking F or M (closed)

Started by Cannabis Brownies, February 19, 2011, 02:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adifferenceinsize

Quote from: Cannabis Brownies on February 23, 2011, 01:00:50 AM
You're the one with the large penis and boobs fetish, right.
Yeah....I have NO idea how to handle that.
*giggle* Oh, double entendre.

I don't have to have those things in an RP, particularly with regard to the breasts - I'm not against a good, lithe figure, just more for a curvaceous one.

Cannabis Brownies

I have no problem with a good, nice c-cup.
I believe I've also mentioned I'm a lesbian in real life in my first post.

Yeah, the last time I even dealt with a penis was over three years ago so giant penis is....yeah.

Which themes did you say you were interested in?

adifferenceinsize

Quote from: Cannabis Brownies on February 23, 2011, 01:13:03 AM
Yeah, the last time I even dealt with a penis was over three years ago so giant penis is....yeah.

Which themes did you say you were interested in?

If you have any particular male limit like your preference in cup sizes, please share. As for setup, I was leaning to either babysitter/kid or a sibling match up, particularly the two on one.

If it might 'sweeten the deal' any, I can play a female character along with a male one. If you're interested, there might be potential for a 4-member band, 3 gals and a guy.

Cannabis Brownies

A normal penis is fine.
Don't ask me to define it just look at yours and go with that.

Once again, the babysitter theme is something I'd much rather play with a female and though I don't mind reading other role with males with female characters I like to have boys play boys and girls play girls.

You know what, my friends?
You finally made me realize why there's an on/off forum.
I'm going to go use it and stick it in my signature like I've been seeing since I got here.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Cannabis Brownies on February 22, 2011, 10:41:30 PM
The only reason my messages were overflowing was because everyone wanted a dominatrix.
Once I clarified I was NOT into that they all kind of came to a halt.

There is demand for good dominatrixes in E so far as I know (and shockingly also good Dom men O.o). Anycase E is rather lively place and folks are encouraged to contact in PM's and throw ideas and ask are you interested or not and get thread starting soon as possible. Altough some want take time to pre-plot the story and discuss details and so on.

Anycase I hope we have not scared you with rather big spam to your PM box :P. I send you my own proposal to one your ideas and see does it pique you interest but I understand if you want cut me off if you got plenty candidates already.

What comes post frequency it depends. Some people post in start often but it then dies down to weekends or 2-3 week. Which I am fine with as I got lot stories going for exact that reason (so I have posts everyday to reply to, altough have started feel the pressure doing so).

Cannabis Brownies

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on February 23, 2011, 07:53:43 AM
There is demand for good dominatrixes in E so far as I know (and shockingly also good Dom men O.o). Anycase E is rather lively place and folks are encouraged to contact in PM's and throw ideas and ask are you interested or not and get thread starting soon as possible. Altough some want take time to pre-plot the story and discuss details and so on.

Anycase I hope we have not scared you with rather big spam to your PM box :P. I send you my own proposal to one your ideas and see does it pique you interest but I understand if you want cut me off if you got plenty candidates already.

What comes post frequency it depends. Some people post in start often but it then dies down to weekends or 2-3 week. Which I am fine with as I got lot stories going for exact that reason (so I have posts everyday to reply to, altough have started feel the pressure doing so).
Because my message box was so over flowed and all I was seeing was the same demand for a dominatrix I just tossed the lot of them.
Yours was probably in there somewhere.
Anyway, you're welcome to shoot me your ideas again if you'd like.
I'll let you know if I'm interested or not.

Just know tomorrow night ,most likely, up till sunday or monday I may not be on as much.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Cannabis Brownies on February 23, 2011, 08:12:16 AM
Because my message box was so over flowed and all I was seeing was the same demand for a dominatrix I just tossed the lot of them.
Yours was probably in there somewhere.
Anyway, you're welcome to shoot me your ideas again if you'd like.
I'll let you know if I'm interested or not.

Just know tomorrow night ,most likely, up till sunday or monday I may not be on as much.

I actually send you now PM first time :P. I just saw your thread first time a moment ago. Just thought give comment here first before PM. I myself consider myself a Dom male and do not mind play with female Dom's :).

Simpleman

I love your pairings I am new to this and am on kinda a hit or miss I would love to play on like an email basis let me know if this sounds good to you.

Cannabis Brownies

Eh, I really don't do e-mail.
It's just not my cup of tea.
How about IM chat if you have any of those?