The Fictionals: Horror Stories (Villain and Axenia)

Started by Villain, July 12, 2011, 04:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axenia

"I heard from Colin yesterday, he's gone off to try and find more of us. He's been texting me everyday, well except for today that is. I think he could be useful to have on our side against Mr. Spring, seeing he has the ability to manipulate metal." She smiled at Alistair, reaching out to him. She moved so he could sit between her legs. "Take your shoes off and sit with me for a while."

Villain

He untied his shoe laces and tugged off his shoes and socks before sitting between her legs and dangling his feet into the water. It felt cold and sent a shiver running through him, but it was refreshing. He looked into the sky above; there were very few stars out and the moon was clouded. It was far from a perfect night sky.

Axenia

Casey wrapped her arms gently around him, her chin resting for a moment on his shoulder. She kissed his neck before starting massaging him. It was relaxing sitting here with him, just enjoying the night.
   "They say that dreams and nightmares are the brains way of telling us something we have either forgotton or are trying to suppress. Why don't you tell me about your nightmare?"

Villain

'It was like a horror movie was being played in my head.' He spoke as he rested against her, 'Except it was just the gory bits. I dreamt of serial killers, zombies, maniacs, monsters and more.' He sighed and shut his eyes as he recalled the vague images that had haunted his sleep, 'I dreamt of this big green hand dragging me down into the ocean. It was all so weird. I don't usually have nightmares.'

Axenia

"I'm sorry Al, it could be my fault. Before I came along you had time to really think about what was going on around you, then I show up and almost throws myself at you. Maybe you are having nightmare because I try to steal some time from you, time you need to prosess all the things that are happening right now. I really think it would be best if we stopped dating, not that we really ever started." She was looking over the water as she talked to him, wondering what his reaction would be like.

Villain

He sighed and clutched his head as she spoke. He didn't know how to answer, maybe she was right, maybe this was all a reaction to the stress of the strange feelings he couldn't work out. He had heard his mother say that the scariest thing to a man was commitment. He had felt a little insulted at the time but now he felt it made sense.
  That was what he thought until he heard the screams; Frank's screams. He looked towards the forest and felt a chill run down his spine. Whatever was scaring the monster was doing a damn good job of scaring him too.
  'Casey, maybe we should put this on hold?' Alistair suggested before squirming out of her grasp and getting to his feet before walking towards the forest.

Axenia

"Alistair Croft you are not going in there without me, you'll be a sitting duck without a light. She lit up the way before them so they could see where they were going. She hated to admit  it but she was scared, what would be able to scare Frank that much? Whatever it was it must have dug him up. For a moment she considered waking Lulu and Ryan, but it would take too long. They were already pushing the branches aside as they hurried through the trees.

Villain

They eventually found Frank; shoulder deep in soil with his head and arms wriggling under the earth. His scarecrow mask was still covering his face so Alistair pulled it off. Frank's eyes were shut tight and his mouth was wide open as he screamed.
  'Frank! Frank! Wake up!' Alistair yelled and slapped the green boy around the face. His eyes opened instantly and he stared at Alistair in surprise. He blinked dumbly for a moment, part of his cheek was now hanging off the side of his face by its stitches.
  'Sorry.' He spoke softly, 'I was having a nightmare.' he spoke and for a moment Alistair and Frank stared at each other in silence before Frank finally let out a grunt of confusion, 'Wait did I just say I was having a nightmare?'
  'Oh that is odd. That is so brilliantly odd.' Alistair spoke, a wide grin building on his face as he looked down at the young Frankenstein with glee. He turned to Casey and chuckled before pointing at Franks head, 'Franks dead. He can't possibly have dreams; his brain shut down a long time ago. So how can he have dreams? I know that he's alive right now and technically shouldn't be able to move or talk or think because he has no brain but dreams are different. Frank can't dream Casey, so why is he having nightmares?'

Axenia

Casey just stared at Al for a moment, what the hell did he mean. Frank could think, why was it so impossible that he could dream? Slowly she got to where he was going with this, it clearly showed on her face that went from puzzlement to understanding. Once she would have found this hard to believe, but with every day she accepted how nothing was impossible anymore.
   "Because someone is giving you nightmares, you, Frank probably Lulu, Ryan and me also if we just wait long enough." Her mind wasn't completely on what was happening, she was still thinking about the conversation she had with Al a few moments ago. What had he want to put on hold, the conversation or them dating? She tried not to think about it, to consentrate on what was happening. But it still lured in the back of her mind, making her a little more irritable.

Villain

'Exactly. It's a threat or maybe a warning.' Alistair spoke before offering Frank his hand to pull him out of the ground, 'Whoever is sending me and Frank these nightmares is powerful and can reach right into our heads.' He spoke before yanking Frank out of the soil with one big tug, 'After all its pretty impressive that they can make Frank dream.' Alistair spoke with a hint of excitement in his voice.
  'I don't dream when I sleep, because technically I don't need sleep.' Frank explained to Casey as he brushed off bits of soil, 'My dead body doesn't get tired so when I want to sleep I just switch off my brain for a few hours.' He spoke before rapping his knuckles against the side of his head, 'So I shouldn't be able to dream, because my brains dead when I sleep. So I shouldn't be able to have thoughts when I sleep.' He spoke, unaware that his cheek was still torn open and was flapping from side to side.

Axenia

Casey had a hard time listening to what Frank was saying, her eyes kept follow the torn piece of flesh that was flapping as he spoke. But they were right about the nightmares being either a threat or a warning, the big question was how would they ever be able to find the person doing this to them. And if the person could send them dreams, would he or she also be able to read their minds as well?
   "Frank, your cheek is coming of." She hadn't been meaning to say it, in her mind she had formed a question intended for Alistair. The words leaving her mouth came to her as a surprise, she only hoped he didn't take offence, the words had been said rather harshly.

Villain

'Oops.' Frank spoke before reaching up to his cheek and rapidly reattaching it after clumsily thumbling with the wires that held it together. He tried smiling a few times to test the stitches before nodding past them, 'Should we go wake Lulu and Ryan up?'
  'Yes and then we'll have to start moving.' Alistair spoke as he turned in the direction of camp. The three of them sprinted off back to their tents, dodging past trees and low branches as best they could in the dim moon light. Alistair wasn't surprised to hear Lulu and Ryan moaning in fear as they got closer.
  'If this is a warning then we need to start moving now. If we stick around then whatever is after us will be coming for us and that will result in us jeopardising the other students.' Alistair spoke as they ran, trying his best not to sound as tired as he felt.
  'Is that wise? We'll have no idea where we are going apart from some hunches.' Frank asked as he glanced at the detective. There was an evident sound of gloom in his voice, perhaps he had wanted to act like a normal human being for a couple of hours longer. Perhaps he had hoped to join in with their camp activities even if it did seem impossible.
  'Its the best we have. It will take a while but we'll find some-oh dear god.' Alistair stopped as they came to a halt. The sight before them was like something out of a nightmare. Their entire camp had been decimated in the short time they had run into the forest. The tents had been kicked down, their bags had been torn open, the ashes from the camp fire had been scattered over the grounds but worst of all was that Ryan was currently being held in the air by the throat by a monster.
  'What took you?' Ryan croaked under the grip of the creature; a tall humanoid figure with long black hair and rotten skin. It was dressed in a fancy tattered dress that looked hundreds of years old. At its feet was the unconscious form of Lulu and sitting beside her was a young man with a light tan and dark hair. He would have been attractive dressed in his white shirt and black trousers, he had every look of a model, but his eyes were filled with anger and violence.
   'Don't move or my beloved will rip his throat out.' The man spoke; his accent had a hint of french in it and sounded cool and calm, but there was a noticeable tone of venom in his voice.

Axenia

No one was touching Lulu, so instantly she performed the protective shield around her and the rest of them, except for Ryan. It was impossible for her to protect him, the woman was holding him, which meant that if she tried to bring Ryan under the shield, she would be under it as well. She didn't had to move to ignite, her whole body being engulfed in flames in a second. Her eyes were on the man, he seemed to be the one in control.
   "Who are you, did Mr. Spring send you?" She felt like she almost knew the answer, but she wanted to hear it from him, at least if he talked it would buy them some time.

Villain

'Smart girl.' The man spoke and nodded at Casey, 'Your correct, we were sent by Mr Spring. He wants your undead little friend over there.' He spoke before pointing at Frank.
  'So he can dissect him and find out what makes him tick? I don't think so.' Alistair snarled, his eyes narrowed on the young man. He tried not to feel intimidated, but this was possibly the worst situation they had been in since the time Mr Spring had blown them up.
  'We won't give you Frank. He can find another body to test...on...' Alistairs voice trailed off as his thoughts caught up with him and he realised what he had missed, 'Wait your asking for Frank even though the woman next to you is clearly like him.' Alistair spoke before suddenly letting out a cry of joy as the pieces fit together like a puzzle.
  'Ah! I get it! Your beloved doesn't have long for this world does she? Your running off an incomplete design.' Alistair spoke with an amused chuckle as he watched the young man scowl at him, 'This must be personal for you. That woman must mean a lot to you.' Alistair continued and scratched his cheek, 'Question is how did you find us?'
  'We followed his scent.' The man spoke before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a long silver knife, 'You see my beloved Gloriana here feels a connection to reanimated bodies like herself. Too bad that unlike the original it cannot track her creator.'
  The man slowly lowered the silver blade to Lulu's throat. As he got nearer he felt the barrier that Casey had placed around her and tapped at it irritably, 'Clever, but unfortunately this mean my beloved is going to have to be more brutal.' He spoke before turning to the zombie woman, 'Gloriana use that fool to break the barrier.'
  The undead nightmare let out a screech before slamming Ryan towards Lulu and smashing him against the barrier. He let out a choked gasp of pain as he was slammed against it.
  'I would drop the barrier girl. Mr Gray here doesn't have a portrait handy today.' The man spoke with a small smirk as he watched the three stare in horror as Ryan was bashed against the barrier again.

Axenia

Casey could do nothing but look at Ryan being slammed into her barrier. She wanted to help him, but how? If she removed the barrier both Ryan and Lulu would be in danger, it was a chance she couldn't take. Instead she lifted her hand, not removing her eyes from them.
   "Put the boy down gently or you're going to regret it. If you do not step away from both of my friends I will incinerate Frank and then you will never get the answers you're looking for." It was a gamble, but she had to get them to step away from both Lulu and Ryan.

Villain

'You're lying.' The man growled a pointed the silver blade at Casey, his eyes narrowed in a glare, 'I know you're lying because I've told many lies in my life time. The character behind my existence is experienced in the art of lying so do us all a favour and don't try to be smart.' He spat before clicking his fingers, 'Break his arm.'
  'Wait! Wait!' Alistair yelled out and threw up his arms defensively, 'You can't possibly be ok with this? Your beloved is becoming a tool for murder. Are you all right with that?'
  'My beloved was always a tool for murder in her death.' The man spat before rising from the ground and pointing the blade at the womans head, 'In my fictional life the lips of my beloved took away the life of someone I hated very much.'
  'Oh really?' Alistair asked, his interest piquing by the revelation, 'How very creative of your character to use the lips of your beloved. How did he do it? Poison?'
  'Correct.' He spoke with a nod before pointing to himself with the silver blade, 'Vindice the Revenger.'

Axenia

Casey started burning brighter, wanting nothing more than to burn both of them beyond recognition. But first Ryan needed to be safe, the handsome boy was at the moment not that handsome, but looked battered and scared. She wanted to help but didn't know how, and she started feeling angry with Alistair for being able to find any of this interesting. She turned her head to look at him, the tall boy with the messy hair and hazel eyes. How could she ever be angry with him than for more than a minute, she had a weakness for him but didn't know why it was so.
   "Alistair, sweety. Why don't you figure out a way to help our friend, I know he can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but still." She looked for an opportunity to throw a fireball at Gloriana, separating her from Ryan.

Villain

'There is only one way; hand over your undead friend.' Vindice spoke with a snarl and pointed the tip of his blade at Frank, who had remained silent while the confrontation took place.
  'I have a feeling that that barrier of yours would drop if your concentration was affected.' Vindice spoke, his voice trailing off before a smile grew over his sinister face, 'I bet if we killed the boy, the barrier would drop and then I would be able to slice up the little blonde here.' He spoke before running his tongue along the edge of the blade.
  'Why are you working for him?' Alistair asked, trying to think of something to latch onto, something that would help bring Vindice and his undead girlfriend down, 'Why are you working for Spring heeled Jack? Is it power? Money?' He asked but Vindice ignored him.
  'I bet that she would squeal as I cut her up. I bet she would squeal and bleed just like a pig.' He chuckled maliciously before stabbing at the barrier, repeatedly pecking at it with the point of the blade.
  'What is this about?' Alistair called out; trying to get some control over the situation, but it was slowly beginning to dawn on him that they were not in the best position. Vindice and Gloriana held all the cards; they were at their mercy, 'Is it revenge again? Vindice the revenger killed his hated enemy because he murdered his lover. Did someone do that to you? Did you meet the same fate as Vindice?' Alistair asked, trying his best to not sound like he was pleading.
  'The boy looks like he would bleed a lot; immortals always do. They always think their indestructible but when you managed to poke a hole in them it'll all come out the same way.' Vindice spoke and teased the point of the blade, 'But I reckon the girl will be the most fun. She'll bleed red, ruby red, all over the grou-'
  There was a sudden silence as something hard connected with Vindice's face. It had been so quick that the undead nightmare stopped beating up Ryan and slowly turned its head to watch the revenger fly through the air and land on the ground behind him. His eyes were wide, his nose was broken and his teeth were missing and he was clearly unconscious.
  Gloriana let go of Ryan and began to let out a low growl before screeching at the creature that stood between her and Lulu. It stared back at her and let out the roar of a monster while its clenched fists banged against its chest.
  The monster was Frank. He stared at the undead woman with anger so foul that neither Ryan nor Alistair could possibly believe that such a docile person as Frank could look so menacing. The two undead creatures continued to roar and snarl at each other before eventually pouncing with their hands outstretched before them.
  'Frank!' Alistair managed to yell in alarm as the two monsters collided with each other and began to brawl like wild beasts. Their battle wasn't anything like the scuffle between Alistair and Jonathan from earlier, this was barbaric. The monsters clawed and slashed and bit, they tore chunks out of each other undead bodies and watched as sprays of zombie blood soaked their hands. It was wild and uncontrollable and it terrified Alistair to no end.

Axenia

Casey didn't waste any time, the moment Vindice and Gloriana was torn away from Ryan and Lulu she ran forward to pull them to safety. Lulu was still unconscious but she could tell Ryan was in pain, there was no time to be gentle with any of them, if they didn't move fast they wouldn't stand a chance. Vindice words had made an impact on her, she had focused hard on keeping the shield but the more frustrated he got her, the more it faltered. She pulled Lulu by the arms while in a harsh tone told Ryan to get the fuck up and get moving.
   Once they were all together she cast the shield over them leaving only Frank to fend for his own. She watch the fight in horror, wanting to help but wasn't able too. She concentrated on building the shield strong, the fire that covered her body was turning a bright blue color. Like on the roof she started to levitate, suddenly the small nightdress burst in flames leaving her naked. You couldn't see her body only the shape of it, when she called out to Frank her voice was hard and commanding.
   "Frank listen to me, step away from Gloriana."

Villain

'You couldn't have made that forcefield of yours a bit softer?' Ryan croaked whilst wiping his mouth of blood. His nose was broken and he had bruises all over him but he seemed to move as if none of it mattered. He gave in to Lulu's ordering and followed her whilst wincing and cursing at the pain that surged through his system.
  When they were finally safe behind the barrier Alistair quickly sat down next to them and began to examine them. He was no doctor, but his deduction skills would probably help identify what their injuries were. Then again Watson had always been the doctor, his analysis wouldn't be efficient enough.
  'Where does it hurt?' Alistair asked as he looked over Ryan's arm. The boy scowled and pulled it away before nodding in the direction of their tent.
  'Forget it, just go get my camera right now.' Ryan spat before coughing up a mouthful of blood, trying his best to ignore the flaming naked beauty that levitated before them. Any comment he had would probably lighten the mood, but he was too hurt to think of anything clever.
  Frank continued to smash his fists into the rotting monster. He had pulled on his sack mask again before charging into battle, now it was tattered and bloodied by the beasts clawed fingers. His shirt had been ripped apart by the claws and deep wounds covered his chest, exposing ribs and organs that weren't the least bit pleasent to look at. Gloriana was no better, the side of her face had caved in under the barrage of Franks strong fists and her neck was broken from when he had throttled her. He currently had her pinned down and was hammering his fists against her while her arms flailed out at him and swiped at his face.

Axenia

Casey's green eyes glowed in the intense fire that surrounded her, her hair moving about her head as was she caught in a storm. That Frank wouldn't move made her angry, but the hatred she feeled towards Vindice was something she had never experienced before, he had tried to hurt her friends, wanting to kill Lulu and Ryan. Frank was in control of his fight with Gloriana at the moment so she turned her attention on Vindice instead. She could feel the fire grow in her, making her more and more powerful. In the back of her mind the mantra kept repeating, 'the fire is not my enemy, it is a part of me', allowing her to open up to it. She was shining so bright now that around them it looked like daytime, not caring that someone might notice something was wrong.
   "Vindice you made a wrong move trying to hurt us, and now is time for you to pay for your mistake. Look at Gloriana she is being torn apart piece by piece, this time it is you that have killed the one you love. But what is happening to her is nothing compared to what I will do to you, but don't worry I will make it quick." It was like the air trembled as she started gathering the energy from everything around her, getting ready to unleash a fiery hell upon Vindice.

Villain

Vindice had managed to wake up from his unconscious state. He cradled his broken nose while blood soaked his hand. His eyes were narrowed and vicious at first, but when Casey came closer to him she could see from the look in his eyes that he doubted his own abilities when it came to dealing with the violent inferno before him.
  'Death is nothing to fear. Neither is pain.' Vindice growled and managed to bring himself to his knees before the flaming goddess before him, 'Burn me if you must, but you'll die eventually. There are others that are like my beloved. They too can smell evil flesh like your friend and will do anything they can to find him so that they may possess his father.' He spoke before stretching out his arms to his sides as if accepting his execution, 'Go on cremate me.'
  While this was happening Frank was now using his fists like a hammer and repeatedly smashing them against Gloriana's skull. Gloriana no longer seemed to fight back, her body jiggled under the assault, but the blows to the head had obviously messed something up in her skull. Frank gripped her head in between his hands and let out a final roar before yanking her deformed head clean off her shoulders and held it above his head like a token of victory.

Axenia

"As you wish." The ground shook underneath the others as she let go, directing all of her powers to the spot where he was sitting. She did not see him as a human being, she did not consider the fact that she was ending a life. He had wanted to kill them all but instead he had meat his own end. For a moment the entire place lit up before darkness once again surrounded them, on the spot where Vindice had been sitting there were only a charred spot in a small crater. Casey was lowering herself down her fire dying, she was breathing hard and staggered a little as her feet once again touched the ground.
   "Could one of you get me a blanket please?" She fell to her knees, her skin damp from her strain." How is Lulu, is she okay?"

Villain

Alistair had used the distraction to sneak back to his tent. He had returned with Ryans camera and several blankets he had intended for Lulu, but now that Casey was finished with Vindice he quickly wrapped them around her.
  It had unerved him that Vindice had been so quiet during his destruction; burned people didn't usually go to their deaths quietly, but he pushed the feeling to one side as he pulled out Ryans camera from its bag.
  'What do you want me to do?' Alistair asked as he switched on the digital camer and glanced over it.
  'Nothing. Just take the photo, I've already go it on the right settings.' Ryan croaked before wincing as Alistair took a picture of him and the flash momentarily blinded him, 'You could duck though. That would be a good thing to do.' Ryan spoke and for a moment Alistair was unsure what he meant. Then Gloriana's head sailed over his head, narrowly avoiding a collision.
  He turned on the spot to look back at Frank. He was now walking towards the three of them with his fists hands oustretched before him. He was covered in Gloriana's blood and didn't seem to be at all affected by the amount of inards that were currently escaping the wounds all over his body.
  'Oh dear...' Alistair spoke as he watched the monster march towards them slowly. Lulu was still unconcious, Ryan was still out for the count and Casey would probably be tired after exerting so much power, 'Casey get behind me.' Alistair spoke as Frank began to growl like an angered dog.

Axenia

Casey looked up and saw Frank getting closer, never had she seen him like that before, if she had to describe such a transformation she would have said it reminded her of a rapid dog. For a moment she could just sit there at watch him getting closer, then she got up and focused on making a barrier between them and Frank. It wasn't as strong as she would have liked, but it would hold for now.
   "Al, get Lulu out of here she need to be looked at by a doctor. I'll take care of Frank, and don't worry I'm not going to hurt him." She was holding the blanket closely around her body. She was hiding how exhausted she were, her legs trembling under the blanket though she looked calm and strong.