Bible Black RP (System)

Started by godfang, October 15, 2013, 07:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datawych

In that case, I wouldn't mind her being forced into someone's servitude. Perhaps they provide her with some type of artifact that allows her to hide what she really looks like? If that interests anyone, that is.

Videospirit

Well, the slime girl would work if she never left the Jupiter harem. Not wandering about in public that way. The houses mostly work, since even in the rapture academy setting the inhuman ancestry students look human for the most part(Although furries are a thing in that setting), and people who are TOO inhuman aren't accepted as students. House Pietas is the only one really problematic, since they shouldn't be as aware of the supernatural as they are in the original setting since the vast majority of them have no supernatural connection. Everything else makes sense if you take in mind that the academy is unusually active supernaturally compared to the rest of the world.

Remíssus Acer Tantibus has spent 12 points on elusive abilities instead of 11 and there's no background points left to cover it.
Suzume Miyazaki has spent 6 background points on abilities, 11 on merits, and only has 3 points of flaws. Leaving hir 4 points overspent.

RubySlippers

And some students are just human.  :o

Datawych

Quote from: Videospirit on October 16, 2013, 10:36:27 PM
Well, the slime girl would work if she never left the Jupiter harem. Not wandering about in public that way.
Well, her Jelly form combined with her relatively high Elusive skills should help her sneak around, so... I'm okay with that.

Yukina

Quote from: Videospirit on October 16, 2013, 10:36:27 PM
Suzume Miyazaki has spent 6 background points on abilities, 11 on merits, and only has 3 points of flaws. Leaving hir 4 points overspent.

Currently revising.

Yukina

Videospirit

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 16, 2013, 09:55:19 PM
I wondered if I lost sight of the concept. A student that can trace ancestry back to warlocks and uses both information and magic as his means to stand above the masses. A mysterious man whom can use words to woo and magic to aid in pleasure.

Well, you have no background, so I don't get much in the way of an impression at all from the stats alone. Seems like a power freak with a silver tongue from the attribute spread and the fetish' you chose to me. But I get a little confused because his threat seems awfully low for a power freak, since low threat=submissive. For the most part, your threat is what you use to resist doing what other people tell you to do. Yes man who'd secretly like to have absolute power over everyone and is plotting to obtain power for that purpose?

Laughing Hyena

Ah see thats why I felt something was severely off. Mostly because of the sheer fact that I didn't wrap my skull around the concepts of this game completely. It takes a while and actual practice to figure out things.

Laughing Hyena

Okay then I need to take a small step back and re-evaluate things on the basic level of character concept. I wanted this guy to be more of the modern warlock that moonlights as a person whom tends to hear everything and/or was blessed with a silver tongue. So I have to think of the simplest way to get to that point. I thought House Saturn would be the best route to take since I could have a ready supply of writhing flesh for my antics.

Videospirit

Lesse if I have it figured out.

Allure: Only used for the merits adorable and big eyes
Gossip:  Rumour gathering
Manipulative: Making people do what you want them to do
Sweet talk: Seduce/befriend
Vamp/Pose: Appearance, being a slut

Force:Default Fighting ability and resistance to being restrained. Your force also acts as a duration of rounds between attempts to escape from you.
Athletics: Tons of stuff, all physical in nature.
Endure: How long you can sustain sex, willpower, how quickly you recover from anything
Restrain: Physical stuff that is done to other people, and bondage
Size: How heavy and bulky you are to push around, every point of size also improves your figure.

Study: How smart/knowledgeable you are, used to prove people wrong or see through lies.
Investigate: Learn stuff that is not secret/rumour or perform experiments
Machines:Learn how to program the VCR or use some other device you've never seen before, build/repair/operate stuff.
Occult:Learn about magic and demons and stuff. If you have the magic merit, allows you to cast spells too.
Subject: Get bonuses to other abilities by studying beforehand, complete your homework in a rush after wasting? most of the night fucking, do well on tests

Threat: Not submitting to people
Chastise: Ordering people around, Discipline/Training
Dirty Talk: Insulting people, humiliating people, talking like a slut
Influence: Diplomacy
Wealth: Ability to obtain money

Elusive: Only used to resist the levitate spell
Sneak: Getting past people
Infiltrate: Getting past security
Subterfuge: Hiding things
Slip Away: Escaping using the environment instead of just fleeing all out with athletics

Also, you can use negative fetish to make you more resistant to being dominated if your threat is only average.

As for your goal, you really weren't that far off although you need to flesh out your magic more. A high gossip ability would be needed, as well as sweet talk/influence(or both). You'd likely want above average threat(3 or more). House Saturn works too, no problem there.  Your concept doesn't seem to touch on the sexual side of the character at all though, and what would you need "a ready supply of writhing flesh" for exactly? Other than creatures summoned up, Jupiter doesn't exactly have that in abundance either.

Laughing Hyena

Oh c'mon you can figure it out why he wants "a ready supply of writhing flesh" for.  ^_^

He enjoys using his magic in both practical situations and intimate ones. So in short he knows the perversion potential and he is a pervert in his own way. How he uses it is basically to help "rock a girls world" to put it nicely.

So in short he'd need endure or something to make him more capable.

In hindsight I just realized by godfangs "word of god" that essentially knowing magic and such is already a dark secret so logically I should and could take the dark secret.

Videospirit

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 17, 2013, 12:16:36 AM
Oh c'mon you can figure it out why he wants "a ready supply of writhing flesh" for.  ^_^

He enjoys using his magic in both practical situations and intimate ones. So in short he knows the perversion potential and he is a pervert in his own way. How he uses it is basically to help "rock a girls world" to put it nicely.

So in short he'd need endure or something to make him more capable.

You'd probably have to create your own spells with the gm to get that kind of effect, the premade ones don't really have that effect. Although testing out new Kinky spells you personally developped would certainly get your concept rolling. Also, yes, Endure would likely be a good thing to have for that.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Datawych on October 16, 2013, 10:32:58 PM
In that case, I wouldn't mind her being forced into someone's servitude. Perhaps they provide her with some type of artifact that allows her to hide what she really looks like? If that interests anyone, that is.

And it interests me of course. ^_^

PS to Video Spirit - Thanks by the way for talking this through with me.

Jr

I've been wanting in on an RA game forever. Are you still taking sheets?

Laughing Hyena

Don't see why not. Not the GM but I think he'd not turn away another when there are so few thus far.

godfang

@Jr: Sure! I'm still learning the system, so it's good to have more people who knows about it

Muse

I should probably re-read more before I work on characte concept, but would people prefer a relatively inocent cat girl? 
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kAg0P2cbEPA/TGHkXtpiohI/AAAAAAAAALg/zHrrUb3iLoQ/s1600/nekofood03.jpg

Or a relatively inocent pure human school girl? 

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2000929

More importantly, what would fit the setting better? 

At first thought, i'd prefer the relatively innocent cat girl, if only so that--after she gets a little bit corrupted--she can use the naughty tail trick on her harem sisters or victims.  ;) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Laughing Hyena

Well  we have a goo girl among us so yeah you are fine if that passed. Anyway just remember near humans will probably wind up with some kind of shunning. I mean the majority of the students are human in nature right?

Yukina

My character is a meek mad scientist, so feel free to get her to submit and build some nice sexual devices for you.

Videospirit

Do you want us to include our goals on our sheets in the database? I did it anyway. Remember they're linked to abilities or merits, but not attributes.

For some reason the mad scientists seem like the ones Amy is most likely to become friends with so far >_>. And she may end up trying to manipulate Remíssus and getting in over her head. I don't see her seeking out Lilith or Venethrax That adorable mad scientist one is dangerous too, high virtue characters are weak against that merit.

Although Amy is probably going to be dangerous to everyone, since she'll be blowing virtue the first few scenes upping her allure to "Make a good first impression.

Laughing Hyena

You'd be surprised about Remíssus. ^_^

Datawych

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 17, 2013, 09:51:50 AM
Well  we have a goo girl among us so yeah you are fine if that passed.
Yes, but she can't go anywhere without sneaking around. And I'm not sure if the members of Saturn would let her have a computer or not. Harem members might be discouraged from becoming free thinkers. Access to the internet would certainly make life easier for her, though.

Videospirit

Well it really depends on if furries are a thing or not in the setting we're using, since in the normal Rapture Academy, they are, like the futa virus, pretty common knowledge. Normal people just randomly give birth to furries there.

Laughing Hyena

heheh. All this beastality and cosplay caused these problems.

Muse

Character Name: Kimiko Kusanagi

Orientation:   Bisexual, but ignorant of this. 
House:   Daedalus
Virtue:   3
Desire:   2
Allure:   4
Gossip:         3
Manipulative:      3
Sweet Talk:         4
Vamp/Pose:         4
Force:   4
Athletics:         5   Track and Field
Endure:         5
Restrain:         2
Size:            4   (Height 1, Build 1, Breasts 2)
Study:   4
Investigate:         4
Machines:         1
Occult:         4
Subject:          3   Humanities: Foreign Languages
Threat:   2
Chastise:         1
Dirty Talk:         1
Influence:         3
Wealth:         3
Elusive:   4
Sneak:         4
Infiltrate:         3
Subterfuge:         3
Slip Away:         4

Fetishes:
+Accessories: Corset
+Activity: Exhibitionism
+Activity: Tit Fucking (Submisive)
+Activity: “Naughty Tail Trick” (Dominat)
+Body: Tits (Large on up.) 

-Activity: Bukkake 

Merits:
(5)   Martial Artist
(1)   Fit
(5)   Anthropomorph (+1 Alure, +1 Elusive)
(1)   Tentacle (Tail)

Flaws:
(1)   Crush: Ven
(1)   Denial: Does not want to acknowledge her attraction to women. 
(1)   Unpopular
(1)   Virgin

Figure:

Equipment:
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)