News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The myst...

Started by Cosmo_ac, April 17, 2007, 01:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo_ac

This is just a rough idea, but i think i would be interested in playing a game like this.  The town of Ravenbrook is a town on a small off shoot of land on the eastern coast of the US.  It is surounded by wilderness, and a bit of a ways back, mountains, meaning that the only method of arrival and departer from the town is by ferry.  It is an adult comunity, but many 18 year old college and university students tend to visit in the summer months to find work, meaning their is a good variety of the ages of people living in Ravenbrook.It is a nice comunity of 300+ people where everybody knows your name, unless you are a stranger.

However, one morning the towns people awake to find a strange greenish fog rolling through their town.  While fog is not uncommon, it is certainly not common to see green fog, or thog that is this thick enough to obscur ones vision twenty feet away, quickly prompting the town mayor to ban the use of all cars.  To make mattres worse, cell phones no longer seem to be able to call anbody and the town is not able to get any radio signals from outside of the town, with static on every radio.

However, this is just the beginning of the weird events.  As the days went by, townsfolk noticed that the clothing they wore out into the fog seemed to be becoming more and more brittle, seeming to be easily torn, by a simple tug on it.  After several das it became emberrassingly evident that if a person wore clothing out of the house for more then a few hours, they wouldn't likely be coming back with them.  After a week, it quickly became common place to see naked people everywhere,as shyness was forgotten to be replaced by the need to go to the grocery store or to ones favourite diner.

The strangness didn't stop their though.  As the days of the fog conitnued, with no contact to the outide world, people started to notice their bodie were changing.  Fat was seeming to burn off peoples body's at a surprising rate.  Men were finding that their testicals seemed to be swelling up, and always full of seed, while thier penises seemed to be growing longer and thicker.  Women also seem to be feeling the eefects of the fog, as their breasts seemed to swell, increasing in size and perkiness, looking like implants but will all the feel of natural breasts.   People of both sex's are also noticig a level of increased arousil in themselves and other towns folk.  many have become more flirty with each other, and their seems to be sexual undertones everywhere.  The fog seems to make maters worse, as simply being in the fog will make a man erect an keep him erect for hours even once he's back inside.  Women seem to be suffering a siilar fate as well.

While it was wierd, everything seemed to be fine.  Until the disaperences started.     

Now, this is just the basic concept of the game.  While one on one is fine, a few players would be great.  I'd like to make it clear that i have no interest in being the DM, just a player.  If somebody would like to be the G but wants some help coming up with ideas, i'm more then willing to help.  At most i would recomend 4 players plus the GM, but it will be the GM's decision.  While their will be plenty of opertunities for sex, a good part of the game's focus will be on the mystery surounding the fog and the disapearences of people. 

Elvi

This sounds a good idea Cosmo, however, it would be very difficult for another to GM something that is very much 'your baby'.
Perhaps you should be looking to having a co-GM instead?

That way you could have the two of you run the story and pick up the slack when the other can't.   
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Cosmo_ac

Well, it is an idea Elvi, though i admit I'd prefer not to DM myself.  But it's possible i could Co-DM if need be.  I suppose it depends on the number of players. Do you have any interest in playing or being a DM Elvi?

Elvi

Well I do like the idea Cosmo and you may be able to twist my arm and get me to lend a hand.....*grins*

Cosmo_ac

hmm...well, i admit i wouldn't mind gently twisting a couple things of yours, and getting you to give me a hand... ;)

But i suppose first we should see if their are any other people interested. 

I also admit i had a few other ideas for the game.  One of them being that the town is suffering from rolling blackouts, meaning that at random(seemingly) the lights to a neighborhood can cut off for several hours before coming back on.  Also, people are seeing strange shapes in the mist, but when they approach, they can find nothing.

I suppose this would be something of an erotic horror game.  Players are trying to uncover the mystery of this town, while monsters are running about, killing people, and the sherrif and mayor are trying to keep the public unaware.  If we were to use a system, something could be made of the Arkham horror game in theory.

thoughts are always welcome.  I'm just spitballing for the most part.

Elvi

SYSTEM?
*shudders*
You never mentioned that word before.......

HairyHeretic

i think it was to evoke the proper sense of horror for you ;)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Cosmo_ac

lol, this is just an idea hun, nothing permanant by any stretch.  If the system was used, i imagine it would only be for combat situations, which one would probably try and avoid if possible anyway.  For a quick example, say i have an attack of 4.  In a fight i would roll 4 1d6 and every 5-6 is a success.  if i reach a certain number of successes, i would win thefight and kill the monster.  If i didn't hit that number, i lose and get my ass kicked.

Once again though i'm just spit balling.  Freeform is good and fine by me ;)

Elvi

You're quoting numbers at me......I can feel my life force ebbing away....getting weaker......feelin fei.............................................................................

Cosmo_ac

tsk, this isn't good at all!  *Straps Elvi down to a viberating chair turned to max*  there that should revive her. ;)

Elvi

Cosmo_ac

glad to hear hun.  I wonder what would happen i left you locked on that chair for a few hours?  ;)

If you have any ideas hun, feel free to PM me, as i would enjoy hearing from somebody who has as much experience as you.

Elvi

I'll have a think, got a bit of a head at the moment and am trying to get it around other things.......

Cosmo_ac

Charactors in this game will either be new arrivals to the town or college students renting a cabin for the summer off.  They will hav to figure out the strange events that are going on in the town before they are killed, or something more sidious happens.   Their are monsters on the loose, some wanting to fuck you up, while others just want to fuck you.  You must navigate the town and figure out who can be trusted in the town and who can't as you never know who your enemy is.

Elvi

So......
In discussion with Cosmo, it seems that I will be joint Gm'ing this game.

We are looking at freeform.

It's a modern day setting and it will involve daemons, monsters, all things nasty and oozy as well as the great possibility of the patented "Elvi Tenticle monster".

We are aiming to cater for peoples 'kinks', so it will probably be a 'heavy' game.

Characters can be of any age (with the obvious restrictions) or sex/orientation and from any background that would fit with the story line.
(eg: Someone who has come to the area for either seasonal work or as a holiday maker, even perhaps just moved there)

The premice is simple, (see Cosmo's game idea posts above), though the plot and agenda could be quite complicated, so we don't really want to give too much away, but there will not just be sex involved.
We want players who can think on their feet, use their initiative, be prepared to deal with horror and mystery, as well as having to deal with lots of strange changes to their bodies and minds.

Basically, we start with you all there, going about your daily business when the 'myst' comes down.
Your goal is to try and get back out, ours is to keep you there and do evil things to you, to reach our goal.......

We are open for discussion and ideas at the moment and if you are interested need the basic idea of your character for the time being.
(There will be other things that we will want to know, but that may possibly be discussed over PM....)

Please note:
We are also looking for 'baddies', so if you would rather be an agressor, then let us know that too.
(You will be given a set goal, but how you actually achieve that is up to you.....)

RedEve

I would be interested in joining this.

Anything specific you expect from someone playing one of the townsfolk?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Elvi

If you were to play someone living in the town, you have to be a new arrival. Someone who perhaps decided to get away from it all or had been offered a nice little job within the community.
Maybe they have come to set up a business and want a quiet place to work in?

It is an 'adult' community, there are no children at all, so no schools or facilities for children at all. The younger members of the community are those who have just arrived, but the ages can range from 18 to 80+

belsammael

a while ago there was this game on rpol.net which had the premise of a medieval fantasy town who used an odd mist to control people through lust and desire, with similar effects..but unfortunately it died :(

..however i like this setting as well for some reason, I think I'm game... I'll start brainstorming for a character soon... thanks for bringing it a bit more to our attention, Elvi.. ;)

Elvi

*wrings hands and cackles*

Come my beauties...come to me.............

belsammael

to...? or with...? ;)

Elvi

*tuts and waves hand dismissively*

Both....all.....none...you will just have to see.....

belsammael

*smirk* bring on that game and let the fun begin.. ;)

oi, and I only now noticed we're looking for baddies too... very nice, and makes me wonder which one I'd like more... ;)

Elvi

The baddies would be sort of DPC's (Directed playing characters), as I said, you would be given a task and it would be up to you to carry it out.

But beware.....I will be hard on my DPC's they will be punished if they don't get the job  done....

belsammael

*smirks* and dare I ask by whom? ;)

..oh I see potential there; a manipulator on the bad side, a naive innocent....something on the other.

The mind boggles. I boggle with it.

Elvi

A little snippet,

Your Gm's character......

The Masterschilde's had been in Ravenbrook for a long time, infact it was strongly rumoured that they were the founding family almost two hundred years ago.
Thier family home, in the centre of Ravenbrook was a large gothic looking place, surrounded by gardens and a high wall, it dominated the small town, but there were others, who arrived at the same time and could also claim that honour.

What was not disputed however, was the fact that the Masterchild's owned most of the land, property and businesses in the town.
If you didn't rent your home from them, you worked for them, if you didn't work for them, you bought your food from them, if you didn't buy your food from them, you starved.
To the casual viewer, this may seem to be a little tyranical, one family having such a hold on a small community, but when looked at a little deaper it may not have been the case.
Ravenbrook prospered and for such a small isolated community it had everything and more than most of the larger towns on the 'mainland'.
Everything was well maintained, homes pristene, small business thriving, people happy. They had their own utility services, fire and police department, even a small cottage hospital which gave top quality health care to any and all who needed it and fine or foul weather, the ferry service always ran on time.
Visitors and seasonal workers who came here may have noticed that there was one thing about the town that seemed strange.....the school lay empty, no child was to be found, not a sign..... 

Varda Masterschilde sat at the desk in the study of the family home.
She idly sucked the end of her silver fountain pen as she re-read the old manuscript in front of her before closing her eyes and laying her head back onto the thick oxblood leather of her high backed chair.

Varda was fifth generation, at least people assumed so.
There had always been a Masterschilde of that name and they had always bore an uncanny resemblence to each other, same dark hair and pail smooth skin, same deep blue eyes, same charismatic smile and voluptuous figure, same scar on her left cheek. A strange coincidence to any who would think to question it, but none did and those who visited were simply unnaware of this peculiar trait.

After a few moments of quiet contenplation, she smiled and sat forward again, to carefully roll the fragile manuscript and tie it carefully with it's deap red ribbon.
Summer was here, they had worked hard, all the signs were right.
All that was needed were a few more 'guests' and her hard work would be rewarded........

TheAlchemist

The image of a frustrated novelist comes to mind. His previous novel was a hit, perched high on the NY Times Bestseller list for weeks on end. All the big publications were quick to send offers for the next hit. Having signed with one, and received a hefty sum as advance, all that remains is to actually write the damn thing.

His deadline fast approaching, his writer's block as insurmountable as can be imagined, he decides a change of scenery is what he needs. Some quiet place to relax and allow the muse to take him.

Ravenbrook. Even the name sounds peaceful.

Details to follow if there's still room :)

Elvi

Oh I think there could be a nice little house on the edge of the town, looking out onto the woodlands, just perfect for relieving writer's block......*grins*

belsammael

Two things cross the mind...

One who lives in shadows, a master in the arts of manipulation and mind games.. one who thrives on confusion and who's fueled by the taste of fear, fear of dying, of failure, sexual fear...

..another one: a traveling spirit, a carefree man in his early thirties who travels from place to place, sometimes staying for months even years, and sometimes for days only. A journeyman who has cast off the pressure of society to live freely, taking up jobs wherever he ends up, sometimes even becoming a resident, yet in the end always moving on, seeking out new places...

Ravensbrook. A nice place to spend some time, the surrounding countryside seemed peaceful enoguh. If only he knew.

Elvi

Both would work, though the first would be a minion and would have a specific reason for being there so would have to be a DPC.
(He would most likely be one of the towns folk)

Archangel

I've been looking at joining a group game, this might be fun... How soon are you looking to start?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Elvi

As soon as we have enough to make it worth while.
I would say six of us, which includes myself and Cosmo....

(Though it would be good to have a female or two, I don't want this to be me and all male characters.....)

Archangel

Well, I have a character idea in mind, though some info I'd like to keep secret from the other players, (not GMs, obvioulsy) if that's acceptable...

Elvi

Send me a PM.....Obviously I'd discuss anything with Cosmo.....*smiles*

LonelyTroll

Sounds like a very interesting game...

I'd like to join... 

Gabe Jones is a college football stand-out, a menacing linebacker at State U who is recovering from off-season knee surgery in an attempt to repair damage to his knee and salvage his college and potential professional career.  He has come to Ravenbrook to finish his rehab, running on the beach and in the ocean water, resting and relaxing this summer for the upcoming season this fall.
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum."
Ons/Offs

Max

Quote from: Elvi on April 23, 2007, 03:14:53 AM
*wrings hands and cackles*

Come my beauties...come to me.............

Hm, think I will regret this, but think I come in.  Just need to think of a character concept and get it typed out.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

LonelyTroll

If no other females join, I have no objection to switching teams, so to speak...

Quote from: LonelyTroll
Gabe Gabrielle Jones is a college football tennis stand-out, a menacing linebacker at State U who is recovering from off-season knee surgery in an attempt to repair damage to his her knee and salvage his her college and potential professional career.  He She has come to Ravenbrook to finish his her rehab, running on the beach and in the ocean water, resting and relaxing this summer for next the upcoming season this fall.

;D
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum."
Ons/Offs

Elvi

YEAH! MAXI!....*grins*

Thanks Troll, we may or may not need a switch, but come on girls......lets have a few more of you.......

So to date we have:

Redeve (possible)

belsammael (brainstorming)

Archangel (being devious and sending secret PM's)

Troll ( being ambidexterous with his his football/tennis player)

A ruminating Max......

TheAlchemist (with writer's block)

Starting to look good folks....*smiles*

TheAlchemist

<coughs and pokes Elvi to ammend her list>

Elvi

OOPS!
Sorry Alch, the good thing is that I do have you on my PM list...*smiles*
List is changed....

Elvi

Ok....Cosmo and I seem to have almost thrashed out the things we need to, so the game is almost ready for starting.

We've had some good character concepts so far, but need to at least have an idea of what others are playing.
So, anyone interested please send me details asap.
A basic concept will do for now.....just so that we can see what we have and where we can go with it..

Troll, if you are still interested in playing would you mind going down the female road for us please?.....*smiles*.....It would really help to even the game out a little.

Elvi

Oh.....
One thing we do need is to know what posting speed people want.

The game will begin in character threads, so initially there won't be too much of a problem, but ultimately there will be a gathering of the players, hopefully for them to start working together

RedEve

Elisabeth Molain is a spoiled little brat who just dropped out of college. In an effort to instill some sort of sense of responsibility into their 20 year old daughter, they send her to live with her aunt in Ravenbrook. Her aunt owns a small diner there. Elisabeth now reluctantly works in said diner as a waitress. Yet she stays put, since her parents have vowed to no longer financially support her should she choose to leave Ravenbrook before they give their consent.

This is my basic character idea, tell me if you like it or not.

Elvi

I think we should be able to work with that......*smiles*

RedEve

If you want me to flesh it out some more, you can tell me. But it will probably have to wait until tomorrow, since I won't have the time for it today.

Max

Matthew Tully is a landscaper who has moved to Ravenbrook to start up a new business there.  He is single, no real family connections anywhere in the world.  Will try to come up with a little more.

As to posting speed, a couple of times a day?  At least for me.

Ons and offs:

RedEve

I prefer roleplays that move at a steady but reasonable pace myself. Posting a few times a week.

Elvi

Quote from: Max on April 28, 2007, 08:22:19 AM
Matthew Tully is a landscaper who has moved to Ravenbrook to start up a new business there.  He is single, no real family connections anywhere in the world.  Will try to come up with a little more.

As to posting speed, a couple of times a day?  At least for me.

Sorry Max, almost missed this.....he should fit in fine

I'm going to be setting up a character/OOC thread tomorrow and will be getting the game moving.
Please send me more detailed character details as soon as you can (at least those who have not yet done so).
Only relavent details will be posted for others to see, the rest will be kept for my evil self....*grins*.....so the more I know about your character the more interesting I can make it.

LonelyTroll

Quote from: Elvi on April 28, 2007, 07:13:37 AM
Troll, if you are still interested in playing would you mind going down the female road for us please?.....*smiles*.....It would really help to even the game out a little.

No problem...  :-)

Do you need more info on my character?
Ons/Offs

Elvi

Good Oh Troll.....*smiles*

And yes please, as much as you want to give us, include things like your characters secret little kinks etc because that will help us taylor the game to the players.

If you could PM it to me, then I can put an abridged version on the game and keep the nasty little secrets to torment you with later.....*grins*

Elvi

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9678.0

The above is the character and 'story' thread, where I intend to add what is happening as we go on.

As we are now restricted in the number of threads we are allowed, I think that we may as well use this one as our OOC thread, so if you have any further questions or comments, please post here.....

Alchamist.....are you still interested?

Elvi

So.......no-one has any questions or comments yet?

Hell...I'm good.....*laughs*

Right I am going to give Max, Alchamist and Besamiel until the end of the week to decide whether they want to join, if not we'll run with who we have.

As it's a bank holiday weekend here in the UK and more importantly my daughter's birthday on Sunday, I intend to begin the game Monday (evening here).

belsammael

all right, let's do it *grin*

going with my fairly innocent wanderer after all.. let's see.. ;)

Michael Logan. A wanderer. Even his appearance shows that he's gone through a lot, his chin always covered with stubble, yet never allowed to evolve into a beard; a slender body, yet with muscled limbs, the fruits of hard labour. Long hair, as Michael is no regular visitor of the barbershop; and from below that often messy hair two dark brown eyes peer into the world, eager to further explore its secrets, to experience its adventures.

In his teen years Michael had already grown weary of modern society, the pressure it brought, the way it forced you to flow along at its rapid pace or suffer. When he was 22, he answered the call of his interior being, leaving the big city behind and following where the road would take him.

Now a wanderer, 29 years of age, Michael has already visited many a place, usually quiet country villages where life still is simple. Sometimes he would stay there for days only, enjoying the hospitality before moving on, and sometimes he would settle down for a while -weeks, months-, taking up a job and earning a living, before he moved on yet again, enjoying this new freedom he had found.

And now, his journey has brought him to Ravenbrook...

TheAlchemist

Sorry for the delay, this week at work has been nightmarish.

I'm still in though! You'll get my beefed up 'Blocked Novelist' by the deadline, if I survive these last 2 workdays. If not, start without me..  :'(

RedEve

Do you need more details for my character? I'm away for the weekend, won't be home until Tuesday. So if you start on Monday, I'll probably won't be able to post until Wednesday at the earliest.

Elvi

belsammael

I have added him to the list, would be nice if we had a bit of a physical description for him so that we can get a picture in our heads.

Redeve

The same is all we really need from you, everything else id fine.
There would be no problem with you not being able to post until Tuesday/Wednesday, we'll start you off in the diner on your own in any case.

Alchemist

Not a problem, after the week I am having, I can well understand.

Max

Name:  Matthew Tully.

Physical Description:  Other than a slightly muscular body, there is little to distinguish Matthew from most anyone else.  He is 6' tall, just a bit under 200 pounds, little of it fat.  He has dark brown, crew cut hair.  Brown eyes.  Usually seen with "five o-clock shadow" on his face.  Dresses in jeans and dark colored t-shirts, and a battered ballcap.  Almost never seen dressed any other way.

Destinguishing Features:  There is a small birthmark on his lower right leg, and a two inch scar across his left forearm.

Personality:  Shy and quiet, he has few friends outside his work.  Has been on a few dates over the years, even trying on-line date a couple of times, but nothing has ever seemed to work out.  Does not drink.  Football fanatic, watches every game that he can, and tapes the rest for watching later.

Background:  A single child, Matthew tried to play football when he was in high school, but was usually just a bench warmer.  Favorite moment was when his team, the Cougars, made it to the state championship, and he got to be on the field due to an injury to one of the starters on the kickoff team.  He even stopped an opposing player from returning a kick off for a touchdown.  Of course, they scored two plays later, but not on him.

After high school, he went to college, but was unable to afford it, or to make the team.  He went to work for his father's landscaping business, trying to pick up the pieces after his parents were killed in an auto accident by a drunk driver.

The business has slowly gone downhill despite his best efforts.  Throwing in the towel, he packed up everything into his beat up pick up truck, he set off for a change of scenery, and hopefully a change in fortune.

Ons and offs:

Elvi

Lovely.....thanks Max, I have plans for him....*grins*

Max

Eep!  *runs for the hills and hides*

Ons and offs:

TheAlchemist

Name: Douglas Everton

Douglas Everton (Deege to his friends) never knew what he wanted to do with his life. He did know that holding a job was very low on the list, however. His father passed away when he was 10, leaving a mother too weak and too broken to really keep her headstrong son in line. Surprisingly, despite numerous incidents and minor run-ins with the authorities, he managed to both finish highschool and keep away from serious trouble.

His father had left them a tidy sum from his business, and when his mother 'logged out' of this world, as he took to calling it, he used it to travel around the world. Several years and 7 continents later, he was back home and almost broke. What he did have, however, was a skeleton of a manuscript. In a burst of unexpected creativity, he fleshed it out to a full novel within 6 months, and then gaped in wonderment as several prominent publishers fought each other to sign him on. The book ( a world-encompassing mystery-thriller ) was a great hit, and his advance towards a second novel was equally impressive.

All was not bright, however, as his deadline was quickly approaching, the advance just as quickly vanishing, yet his progress was almost nonexistent.

Deciding what he needed to inspire him again was a change of scenery, but having neither the time nor means for another globe-trot, he settles on renting a small house in a secluded little town, hoping he could meet the deadline after all.

Phys. Description: Douglas is 5'10, with a lean but fit build. He straight, sandy hair reaches just over his shoulders, and often falls over his face when he leans over his notepad or laptop. His eyes are a pale blue behind the thin lenses of his wire-frame glasses. Several tattoos can be found over his body, small ethnic symbols from around the world.

Elvi

Good one, he's added.

Could you send me a PM if he's got any deap dark secrets or desires?

Elvi

<TAG>

For update on the Character/Introduction thread 

MagicalPen

Still looking for more players or is the game closed?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Elvi

Sorry Silvi, hate to turn anyone away, but with 8 men already I have my hands full....*hugs*

Now if there were a few more female players/characters wanting to join?

Elvi

Right, the game's afoot......(Yep bad quotation, but this lot has been hard work to set up.)

Matthew Tully - Max.
Please read: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9748.0
But start off in: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9751.0

Alex Jennings - Iksander
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9744.0

Gabrielle Jones - Lonely Troll
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9746.0

Douglas Everton - Alchemist
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9747.0

Elisabeth Molain - Redeve
Melissa Gordon - SpirituallyAddicted
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9745.0

Robert Polson - Ender
Jack Harrison - Archangel
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9749.0

Michael Logan - belsammael
Michael Swanson - Cosmo
You both have a decision to make in:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9749.0

Then my guessing is that you will be heading off to:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9745.0

Due to restriction of the new game set up, I have had to place several of you in the same threads, but you all have your own places.
To avoid confusion, please tell us where you are when you post.
eg:
Melissa is in her room, her post would be in the Diner thread and will start with a place post of  Melissa's room

Martha Hoffman goes to see Michael Swanson in the Hotel bar, that post will be in the Hotel thread and will start with a  place post of Hotel Bar

Hope that makes sense, in doing it this way, I have been able to 'keep' four of our allocated threads, for other areas that are relavent to the plot and as I have said before, if we make a go of the game, I can then request that we have a child board.

brittney

Quote from: Elvi on May 06, 2007, 03:58:16 PM
Now if there were a few more female players/characters wanting to join?

*raises hand* that'd be me! is the game still open for those female players?

Elvi

I reckon we could squeeze a littl'n in Brittney, send me your character idea and we'll see what we can do with it....

RedEve

Elvi, you asked me to add a physical description for Elisabeth Molain before. Here it is:

Physical description: A 5’7” Venetian blonde with green eyes. She weighs around 122 lbs and has a slim, yet curvy physique. Prior to her arrival at Ravensbrook, she almost exclusively wore very revealing clothes. Since arriving at the diner, her attire is mostly limited to the waitress uniforms Aunt Greta gave her to wear during work.
She has however altered the originally modest uniforms to her own, more risqué tastes by shortening them a great deal, much to the dislike of her aunt.

Elvi

Thank you Eve, I'll add it into the descriptions....*smiles*

Elvi

Brittney, I'm just waiting for you to answer my PM and then I can find a place for you in the game.
If you didn't get it, let me know?

brittney

actually, i thought i had responded. i will check and reply again if i had a brief ditz moment. *blushes*

Elvi

Got it this time....thanks....will get you in asap....*smiles*

Elvi

brittney, you'll find Kayla sat in the hotel receiption.....

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9749.25

Sakura

She stepped off the ferry and liked what she saw for the most part. She decided this was a good place to move to. She had just graduated from college and just wanted to move away from the big cities.
My Mom told me not to eat alot of Jell-O. Now I wiggle and I jiggle.

Elvi

Ok......we need a little more than that though, have a read what the others have put and see what would fit.

We will need a name and age, brief description of her, what she was doing before she came to ravensbrook and why she has come there.

Sakura

Name:Sakura Suzuki

She has waist length midnight ruby hair, dark purple colored eyes, lightly tan colored skin, she is 5'8", 110 lbs.
She's wearing a long black orential style dress with a cherry blossom design all over it and a frog button closeur on the high collar. It also has slits up the sides that go to about just above her mid thighs to show off her legs and her new strapy high heel sandals.She has four tattoos and two body peircings.her tats are on her right ankle,her right hip,her upper back, and her left upper arm. Her peircings are her tounge and her navel.

She went to Yale to get her masters in American Sign Language. She just graduated in June and decided to move to a small town to get away from the big city. She had done some reserch online about Ravensbrook and it sounded like a nice place to live to her. So she packed up her stuff and bought a plane ticket the next day.

Elvi

There's a couple of things there that need to be sorted Sakura, I'lll send you a PM asap about them *smiles*

Elvi

Ok.....we've just about got everyone started on the game.

How's it going for everyone?

I was intending to begin 'the change' part of the story tommorow, but people still seem to be settling themselves and expanding their characters (and thanks people for giving us lots of things to work with....*smiles*......)

Would people rather have longer to continue getting to know each other or should we take the next step?

brittney

i'm fine with it either way. and or we going to create an ooc thread for the game?

Iksander

I'd be alright with us moving on to the next stage.  If the rest of the group would like to continue with things as they are now, that's fine too though.
I'm Just Some Guy.
Really.

Elvi

Quote from: brittney on May 13, 2007, 01:52:20 PM
i'm fine with it either way. and or we going to create an ooc thread for the game?

I'm afraid this IS the OOC thread for the game, because of the new way of playing/setting up games, we are restricted to the amount of threads we could have, so any OOC comments are to be placed here.

Quote from: Iksander on May 13, 2007, 02:38:51 PM
I'd be alright with us moving on to the next stage.  If the rest of the group would like to continue with things as they are now, that's fine too though.

Thanks for the 'vote' (well from both of you actually), will waite and see what the others think as well....

brittney

i thought we were allowed an ooc chat regardless of number of players? i just think it makes more sense to be placed with the game! ah well, i have this thread on notification, so i'll receive it as easily from here as from anywhere else.

Elvi

We are allowed a thread per player, plus one for the GM and an extra OOC board.
I have chosen to use the OOC board as a place for the characters to be 'stored' and for the 'background story' and to use this for any OOC comments for players.

If the game gets big enough to warrant a child board of it's own, then I will have an OOC comments thread there, meanwhile, as you have said, every one has posted on this thread, so here is as good as anywhere.   

Archangel

I see we have a couple new arrivals, if they want a chance to move around a bit, I don't mind waiting, otherwise we can move things along...

TheAlchemist

I'm easy either way  8)

Elvi

Quote from: Archangel on May 14, 2007, 07:12:10 AM
I see we have a couple new arrivals, if they want a chance to move around a bit, I don't mind waiting, otherwise we can move things along...

Yes..that was my feelings.
I have also had a message from Max, he's having connection problems at the moment which is why he's been unable to post and of course my co GM hasn't quite got his act together yet either.

Quote from: TheAlchemist on May 14, 2007, 07:16:49 AM
I'm easy either way  8)

You do know we are talking about the game and not your sexual preferences?.....*grins*

TheAlchemist

Quote from: Elvi on May 14, 2007, 07:21:18 AM
You do know we are talking about the game and not your sexual preferences?.....*grins*

I stand by my statements.

Elvi

*laughs*
I'll have to keep you to that.
*grins evily*

SpirituallyAddicted

I'm up for waiting to give the new players a chance to jump in.

Sakura

I say give all the players a chance to settle in. ;D

Cosmo_ac

Quotehave also had a message from Max, he's having connection problems at the moment which is why he's been unable to post and of course my co GM hasn't quite got his act together yet either.

Hey now, be nice :p

Elvi

Elvi

brittney

elvi, i was just peeking through the character list and noticed that you listed my name wrong! *sob* just letting ya know, i'm not brittlby. i can see where the confusion comes from, though; makes me turn my head funny when i see it myself. *laughs*

Elvi

OH babies......I'm sorry, I'll dash over there and change it immediately....*hugs*

Elvi

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9678.new#new

Story update.....

Can people please tell me if they are struggling with the game, I have noticed a few aren't posting much and I can't fix anything if I don't know what's wrong....

Elvi

Apologies to the two people who's posts I missed on the 'hotel' thread.

With the new way of playing the games and the thread restrictions, we have at least three (possibly four) story lines going on in that thread and I simply missed your posts.

To anyone (and in any of the threads) if I am posting and haven't replied to you, please give me a shout?

brittney

i understand how that goes. it's quite daunting moving through the threads just to find the one reply i'm looking for. i can't imagine trying to juggle all four stories like you are, Elvi. :)

Elvi

Sorry folks, it's not that I don't want to post on the game, I am just so unwell at the moment that I can't think of anything remotely 'inventive'.

I am hoping that this will improve soon......many apologies....*hugs*

Max

It is okay, take all the time you need to get better.

*hugs*

Ons and offs:

brittney

ditto! all of us gets hit with writer's block every once in a while. feel better soon, darling!

belsammael

indeed, happens with everyone; just take your time and hope to see you back in action soon again ;)

Elvi

An update:

I am beginning to feel much more myself now, however, come Monday my Dad is staying with us for a week, so I doubt I will be posting anything at all during that time.

What I would like to do is the following:

- Restart the game on Monday 25th.
- Do an 'update' storyline posting of what has happened to who and where.
- Have the story begin on a new day.

To do this, I will need to know who is still interested in playing.
I know that at least two players have 'dropped off the radar' and one didn't even start the game, so this will also be an oppertunity for others to step in an join as well if they wish.

Archangel

Count me in, and I'm all for updating to the next day !!!  :D

Astalinnon

If theres space, I'd want to join in as well =D

Elvi

*gives big beaming smile*

Thanks Arch, I just had this terrible feeling that everyone was going to yawn and say no.....

*smile widens even more*
Ast....have a look at the game so far and the characters that are there and I'll get you written in.....

TheAlchemist

Me and Deege are definitely still in  ;D

Elvi

*grins*

Well at least that's two and a new one......

Max

Am still in, if you want me.

*Big puppy dog eyes*

Ons and offs:

Elvi

Awwwwwww........I always want you in Maxi!.....*hugs*

Max

*returns the hug, big smile plastered over his face*

Yay!

Ons and offs:

belsammael

'sok, as long as you feel good with it..hope you're back in the game again soon :)

aww..does that mean no church fun? ;)

Elvi

Oh you'll still have your fun 'at the church'....mwhuhahahaaaaaa....

Max

Quote from: Elvi on June 15, 2007, 04:33:54 AM
Oh you'll still have your fun 'at the church'....mwhuhahahaaaaaa....

Makes me glad I am not religious.   :D

Hm, wonder if this means the private dinner with Varda is cancelled.   :(

Ons and offs:

Elvi

you'll have to find out next week won't you?...*grins*

brittney

belated, but i'm still interested!

Elvi

OK...everything is updated, I hope.......
(At least for those who said they were still in)

Problem is that I am now two girls down and both play key parts.
Question is....Do I NPC them until they come back or ask for new players to take them over?

(Whatever happens I won't be touching them until this time next week when I will have to make the decision)

Elvi

We have a new player, Tawny joined us today.
Please read her character concept and she's starting up in 'the gardens' thread if you want to see how she's getting on.

Hopefully Astalinnon will be joining us as a DPC, we have worked together in the past like this and I hope it will be an enjoyable addition for all of us?

Archangel

Welcome to Tawny and Astalinnon !!!

What does DPC stand for?

Elvi

Directed player character.

Tawny

Quote from: Archangel on June 26, 2007, 08:01:24 AM
Welcome to Tawny and Astalinnon !!!

*curtsies* thank you :)

Archangel

You are very welcome !!!

Elvi

*Screams and pulls hair out*

I've got me Sally's and Sandra's mixed up!

Sally turned into Sandra half way through the episode with Sara.....

Tawny, I've ammended my posts to read the correct name, could you do the same when you have a moment pretty please?

*Wanders off to bed grumbling about the fact that she chose to play two NPC's with similar names*

Max

*gets broom to sweep up hair, then wonders if he could use it in an Elvi vodoo doll*

;D

Ons and offs:

Elvi

*Turns her eyes towards max and stares for a long moment*

Max

*puts hair back, then gets an innocent smile*

Curses, foiled again.

Ons and offs:

Tawny

Quote from: Elvi on June 27, 2007, 12:21:28 AM
*Screams and pulls hair out*

I've got me Sally's and Sandra's mixed up!

Sally turned into Sandra half way through the episode with Sara.....

Tawny, I've ammended my posts to read the correct name, could you do the same when you have a moment pretty please?

*Wanders off to bed grumbling about the fact that she chose to play two NPC's with similar names*

lol, I just did!  I was a bit confused as well, but am happy it is Sally, as Sara would likely be more attracted to her in her normal state of mine, hehe. :)

RedEve

Hi everyone. Sorry about suddenly dissapearing for three weeks, but this little thing called life has been getting in the way of my roleplaying. ;)

Is there still a place for me in this little universe? :)

Elvi

Yes of course there is Eve, I'll get it sorted, later tomorrow evening though, have guests at the moment....

Elvi

Sorry people.....I'm really unwell again and need to have much more sleep that I am getting.....

I apologise especially to you lot, you patiently waited while I was busy elsewhere and now I am letting you down for the third time.....*apologetic hugs*

Cosmo_ac

*Hugs Elvi*  Aww, no worries hun,you just get better.  I might be able to do something to keep some of the players busy while you get better ;)

belsammael

dont worry, take your time for that.. :) *hugs*

I've been out of it myself as well..hopefully better soon.. :x

Elvi

I suppose I should do another interest check here.....it seems that this game has become doomed.....

Max

I won't speak for others, but I am still interested.

Ons and offs:

Elvi

awwwwwwww....you're so lovley Max......*hugs lots*

Max

*blushes, then speaks in his best Texas drawl*  Well ma'am, I won't argue with you there...   :D

Ons and offs:

Elvi

Max

And here I thought everyone liked a good Texas drawl.   :'(

Of course, mine is closer to a Boston drawl, but still...

Ons and offs:

Elvi

Well...your spurs aren't shiny enough and you need practice tipping your hat...

Max

Okay, will get to cleaning my non-existant spurs and practicing tipping my non-existant hat.

Ons and offs:

Elvi

I should think so too....can't have a tardy Max hanging around in my virtual space can I?

Max

Guess not.  Glad to have you back.  *hugs*

Ons and offs:

Elvi

Well I'm 'sort of' but I am going to have to at least do something with this game as I'm letting a lot of good writers down ......

Max

Well, glad to have you back, even if it is only sort of. *hugs*

Ons and offs:

Archangel

I too am still around and interested, and whatever pace you think is best. :D

Elvi

*smiles*
Awwwwww...my babies still love me......

Cosmo_ac

and of course,i'm still here and interested.

brittney

luckily, i survived the semester, so i'm still here and interested. :) sorry for the belated response!