Old School Dungeon Crawler RPG - Legend of Grimrock

Started by Samael, March 24, 2012, 12:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samael

(no, not Grimlock. Don't get your hopes up, Transformer fans).

I just saw a thread about this on another forum, and I think it's worth mentioning here.

http://www.grimrock.net/
Seems to be very much like the old Dungeon Master/Eye of the Beholder/Lands of Lore games, which I really adored.

Trailer here:
Gameplay video of Legend of Grimrock.

Screenshots: http://www.grimrock.net/screenshots-and-videos/

Oh, and what impressed me especially...

(thanks to Qwomo on Neogaf

It apparently went gold.
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Chris Brady

Wait, it's coming out some time this month?  Awesome!  I knew I should have checked on this.  Thanks for the heads up.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

DudelRok

Hey! I like how it looks like they fixed some of my issues with that type of gameplay while keeping the parts that attract me to the genre in the first place.

COOL!

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Notadrywall

Oh wow, I read about this a while back. I'm excited to see it's so close to release, I'm looking forward to it.

Polymorph

Brandon

I just mentioned this one in the indie thread a few days ago. I have it and its ok, very old school dungeon crawler but its got its charm and its challenges. Screw up once and everyone might die, dont screw up and combat can be easy. That kind of thing
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play