Fantasy RP (Jetblackmirror, DJXTESX)

Started by jetblackmirror, August 04, 2011, 04:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetblackmirror

Gabrielle watched the distant traffic fly past, from the window of her apartment that took up one entire wall, the orange and pink sunset slightly hazy from the thin layer of smog. Day time never lasted long on this planet - which while she wasn't complaining - she missed having full days of sunlight, and trees. She really missed trees. Call it a genetic thing. She pushed some of her long, deep chocolate brown hair behind a pointed ear. She looked over at one of the many clocks in her apartment and decided that she should probably get ready for a night out and about. After all, that's what they did in a city like this. She went to her room and changed into a pair of black plants and fit snugly against her legs, and then put on a black tank top which wrapped around her waist, fitting her body like a glove. She stared at her reflection for a moment, wishing she could shrink herself down some - standing nearly 5'10. Once again, a genetic thing. She had never been self conscious before she came to this planet. But then again where she came from, metallic looking, gold eyes, pointy ears, and tell height where normal. She pulled on her shoes, which her a deep red, and grabbed her purse which was a matching red. On her way out of the apartment, the house said a goodbye to her. She stepped into the elevator, which was nothing more than a glass box, and headed down to the floor.

She began walking to the club - er, bar - er, uh, boxing ring? It really all depended on the night, the crowd, and how much everyone was drinking. Either way, it was a fun (or at least entertaining) way to spend the night. No matter how much technology expanded, people, aliens, and other being will still always enjoy music, drinking, and the occasional fight. The white watch on her wrist started to beat and she pressed a botton "Yes?"

"Gab," Said her human friend, Claudia, "I have bad news."

She rolled her eyes "Am I going to the bar alone tonight?"

"Yes, I'm so sorry! It's just... Aidan is in town." She almost squeaked.

Her eyes rolled again. Aidan. Her long time on and off again boyfriend. "Ok, well, you two have fun."

"Thanks Gab! I owe you!"

Gabby pressed another botton which ended the call, then sighed. 'Great, I love going to bars alone. It's not a tiny bit awkward at all.' She thought to herself as she walked into the door way underneath a brightly, lit, holographic sign. She ordered a drink, and then found herself a seat at the bar.

((I promise that is the longest post I'll make! Haha. Hope the set up is ok, kinda cliche, I know.))
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

jetblackmirror

((And that black plants bit is definitely suppose to be Black Pants))
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

DJXTESX

Vance was sitting at is usual table in the corner, furthest from the entrance. Sipping on his non-alcoholic beverage, he was gathering random thoughts tapping his pocket laptop.

You know, I always like it here when things are rather calm. There's no fun in watching people get up in bar fights, I don't like that kind of stuff.

Letting out a sigh, he closed his pocket laptop, and put it in his pocket. Wondering what he should do next.

(Sorry if I really didn't describe my character, but I'll do that as we go.

jetblackmirror

It was then a raudy, very overweight, hairy alien smashed his cup on the bar, a few feet from where she was sitting. Apparently, his drink wasn't right.

"Oook." She said to herself "Relocate." she picked up her drink and moved to the back and sat down at one of the empty tables. She looked over at Vance and smiled "Sorry for making it more crowded back here." She said, with a hint of a joking tone. She took a sip of her drink - some sort of lemon lime soda and cherry. Elves didn't mix well with Alcohol.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

DJXTESX

Vance looked over at the elf, he then chuckled, looking at her with is purple eyes.

"Its no problem, this kind of thing happens all the time." Vance said calmly.

Vance started to wonder why he was even here, then again, he really didn't get out that much, for he preferred to stay in his apartment all day, being the geek he is, he makes all of his credits through the uninet.

jetblackmirror

She smiled, thinking to herself that she wished she had purple eyes. "So what brings you here all by yourself? If you don't mind me asking..." She said to him, the smile never leaving her lips, "I tend to be a little nosey, sometimes."
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

DJXTESX

Vance nodded, and responded "I really don't have a reason to be here, but my parents bought me an apartment here in this complex. I really fancied it at first site, but so far, I'm not to impressed with it."

He then frowned, realizing the truth of what he said, looking away, he scratched his black spiky hair, telling himself that he should ask his parents for a different apartment. He didn't his neighbors, and he surely didn't like seeing nothing but clouds in the distance.

jetblackmirror

She slowly nodded, "I understand how you feel." she told him. "I mean, I came here only about a year ago because they were having trouble with the green houses, and well, on my planet all we do is... plant." She took another drink, then sat her cup back down on the table. "So, being here, with... all of the buildings, and lights, and glass, and all of the types of aircrafts is odd." She looked around the room and chuckled to herself "We definitely don't have places like this."
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

DJXTESX

(Would you mind if i changed what my character said previous? I kind of had writers block there.)

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

DJXTESX

Vance looked at the elf and smiled.

"Well, I'm actually hanging out here because I'm in the middle of moving. My parents and I are relocating to another planet, for my parents are running a very popular restaurant chain. Its on a planet that's just for vacationing and travel. Most of my stuff is packed away, and I have nothing better to do." He said with a bit of excitement.

jetblackmirror

"That sounds like fun! This and my home planet are the only places I've ever been." She said him, not turning her body to face him more. "My planet is pretty small, and it's mostly just elves... and all we do really is plant, and farm, and then ship resources to other planets, like this one, who have trouble growing their own crops." She told him, thinking to herself that that could because of the fact that theres barely any room for grass to grow. "Have you been to any other planets?"
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

DJXTESX

Vance nodded in response, and said "Well, I've lived here all my life, and so have my parents, but they're really excited about the new chain, we keep getting flooded with customers, but truth be told, its not easy to start a business on this planet we're moving too, despite it being very massive, real estate comes and goes with the blink of an eye."

Vance looked out the window, day dreaming about it.

"Its also been said that people often make strike on that planet due to its sheer popularity for travelers, every business get's attention due to the high demand for just about everything." Vance added.

jetblackmirror

"Then I'm sure it will be very successful. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you." She said to him with a nod. "Oh, I'm Gabrielle, by the way... or Gabby. Most people just call me Gabby." She outstretched her hand to him.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

DJXTESX

Vance tuned his chair to face Gabby, reaching out his hand to shake hers.

"The name's Vance, and I appreciate your insight." He Said.

jetblackmirror

She shook his hand and smiled and nodded "Anytime." She placed her hands in her lap, "Vance, if you don't mind me asking... are you human?" She asked him softly "Sorry for being nosey again, I just... I've never met a human with purple eyes, if you are human."
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

DJXTESX

Vance Chuckled, he enjoyed blunt people.

"Yes, I'm human, its just I had eye surgery on both my eyes, I couldn't see anything no further than 2 feet away from me. So I choose to have purple eyes."

Smiling, he added "And don't worry about being nosy, I actually like people who are blunt."

jetblackmirror

She smiled widely "Good. Wow... Thats really interesting." She said, pondering an eye surgery like that, and being able to pick your eye color. "Well, I like your purple eyes. It's very different for a human."

There was the sound of breaking glass, and then some swearing from over near the bar. Then the shoving started, which meant fists would follow momentarily.

"Uh oh." she said, looking over at the two who where fighting. She looked back to Vance "Would you like to talk somewhere else where I fight isn't about to break out?"
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

DJXTESX

"I think that would be a good idea." Vance said getting up out of his seat "We can head back to my place."

jetblackmirror

She nodded, and stood as well, taking one last drink of her soda. "That sounds like a good plan." She said as she smoothed out her shirt. She smiled at him "Lead the way."
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

DJXTESX

Vance and Gabrielle made there way to the entrance of the bar, approaching the elevator, Vance pushed the up button. Thankfully the elevator opened the moment he pressed it. Once they where inside, Vance pushed the very top button.

"My Apartment happens to be on the highest floor," Vance said "So I don't have to worry about noisy neighbors above me."

jetblackmirror

She laughed "Noisy neighbors are never fun." She leaned back against one of the walls of the elevators "Most of my neighbors are pretty quiet. The only thing I really have to worry about is the occasional cat that follows me inside. The alien that lives across from me has at least 14 cats." She giggled again.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

DJXTESX

Vance Chuckled, and said "Cats are very cute creatures, most races find them irresistible."

The Elevator beeped, and the doors opened, they where greeted by a large hallway, with doors widely space from each other.

"My apartment is 3 doors down, on the left." he noted.

jetblackmirror

She nodded and smiled "I'll remember that when I come back to rob you." She said jokingly as she followed him, her smile widening.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

DJXTESX

Vance looked at gabby and rolled his eyes with a smirk.

"Really? I'm in the process of moving in right now, so there's hardly anything left!"

Approaching the entrance to his apartment, Vance rested his hand on a black plaque, a white line darted from the top to the bottom of it, chiming, the door accepted his hand signature, and opened.

The apartment was rather empty, hardly anything was in it.

"The only thing we really have left here is our beds." Vance noted.